Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2017, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Only if she takes the cure.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm heartbroken and not even the slightest bit surprised!

It's obvious the writers care about one ship and one ship alone

icon by Mel β€’ lachlan β™š
Old 03-11-2017, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Only if she takes the cure.
Being immortal doesn't make her unkillable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

It's obvious the writers care about one ship and one ship alone
Idk. They didn't even say a single word to each other. Looks like they care most about Damon.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-11-2017 at 04:06 AM
Old 03-11-2017, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have never cried during TVD (besides Liz' death) but somehow, I can't stop crying now.

I was not at all surprised by the finale, as I was already expecting Stefan to die and sacrificing himself, I just didn't think I would be such an emotional mess after this episode.
Overall I thought it was a good episode, a good series finale.
But can someone please explain to me where Stefan and Elena met????
He was in the tunnels, she was still sleeping, so how was it possible for him so enter her mind? I totally didn't get that?????????

The thing that no one can ever take from us SC shippers away, will always be the fact that Stefan died loving Caroline. They were each other's endgame and he will always be the love of her life.

However, I will forever be heartbroken about this. The same day Caroline became Stefan's wife, she became a widow.

And I think her life is the saddest one by far of the surviving MFG.
One day, she'll be the only one left, because she is the ONLY VAMPIRE LEFT of the entire show. So of course she'll probably end up going to New Orleans, because who wants to spend an eternity of loneliness without fellow vampires. Plus, sooner or later she can't (officially) hang out with her Mystic Falls friends in public anymore, because she will forever be 17. Poor Caroline
Old 03-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
But can someone please explain to me where Stefan and Elena met????
He was in the tunnels, she was still sleeping, so how was it possible for him so enter her mind? I totally didn't get that?????????

So of course she'll probably end up going to New Orleans, because who wants to spend an eternity of loneliness without fellow vampires. Plus, sooner or later she can't (officially) hang out with her Mystic Falls friends in public anymore, because she will forever be 17. Poor Caroline
I think while he was dying he got to meet her in an unconscious state like Bonnie did in the beginning of the episode.

Well Abby Bennett is around so there's a vampire friend for her. Wouldn't she rather hang around a vampire with the same beliefs as her? I get a feeling Klaus will die at the end of TO to save his family. All that vampire talk she's had all season long feels like such a waste when we should have been having SC screentime. I can only come up with one reason and that is so she'd understand why Stefan had to die. She had to have a front row seat to his vampire crimes. As much as I hate to admit this because in no way should suicide be an option I don't think Stefan would have beaten his demons ever. And I just teared up typing this.... The sadness has finally come. My friend was telling me she thinks that Stefan was clinically depressed and I have to agree with her. The times he's been suicidal over the years....the martyrdom. So as much as it sucks for SC I'm relieved he found peace.

And Caroline saying she'd see him again acknowledging that she could die makes me wonder if Damon would give the cure to her when he's super old and she'd keep it. And once she's lived a couple vampire lifetimes and she's experienced life to the fullest she'll take it so she can have a human lifetime. Just my thoughts. Tearing up some more. Ugh
Old 03-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Both the "I will love you forever" scenes broke my heart, I cried so much for them, they didn't deserve this, they deserved the world!
β€œI am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-11-2017, 03:24 PM
New Fan

lmao caroline is NOT dying to go ~be with stefan or something ridiculous like that, she's always loved being a vampire and she'll live an immortal life saint stefan free!!!!!! you people can be bitter all you want you fake ass caroline fans who don't give a crap about her characterization lmao
Old 03-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless Opus (View Post)
lmao caroline is NOT dying to go ~be with stefan or something ridiculous like that, she's always loved being a vampire and she'll live an immortal life saint stefan free!!!!!! you people can be bitter all you want you fake ass caroline fans who don't give a crap about her characterization lmao
If you 100% believe that's true then why are you so mad right now? You wouldn't be here if you didn't have doubts.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

I saw a few fans everywhere hoping she'd die to join Stefan, and I don't understand that wishful thinking since it seems like they forget she enjoys being a vampire. This fact was even revisited upon in the season right before Stefan turned human. No one should die to reunite with their SO, because that wasn't the only reason they were living in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless Opus (View Post)
This is rude. If you want to post your thought that's fine but not if the sole intention is to antagonise users. Don't do it again.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
I saw a few fans everywhere hoping she'd die to join Stefan, and I don't understand that wishful thinking since it seems like they forget she enjoys being a vampire. This fact was even revisited upon in the season right before Stefan turned human. No one should die to reunite with their SO, because that wasn't the only reason they were living in the first place.
I haven't seen any comments like that and I agree that suicide should never be an option. That's what saddens me the most. At first I was just underwhelmed at Stefan's sacrifice because it's so redundant until I actually thought about it and realised he basically committed suicide

But Caroline herself said 'We'll see him again' hinting that she knows she will eventually die and be morally good enough to find peace. So embracing the darker murder-y aspects of vampirism is not an option in her mind because that's a one way ticket straight to Hell. Her dying could happen because like I suggested, after having lived a very long time she decides to turn human because she feels she's enjoyed all the perks of vampirism. She could end up killed in some supernatural drama or maybe global warming makes earth uninhabitable and she ends up dead because she has no food. Who knows? Stefan spoke about the grandchildren she'll have so I see Caroline staying close to the future generations of her family since they'll be witches and she'll have no reason to stay away from them.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I haven't seen any comments like that and I agree that suicide should never be an option. That's what saddens me the most. At first I was just underwhelmed at Stefan's sacrifice because it's so redundant until I actually thought about it and realised he basically committed suicide

But Caroline herself said 'We'll see him again' hinting that she knows she will eventually die and be morally good enough to find peace. So embracing the darker murder-y aspects of vampirism is not an option in her mind because that's a one way ticket straight to Hell. Her dying could happen because like I suggested, after having lived a very long time she decides to turn human because she feels she's enjoyed all the perks of vampirism. She could end up killed in some supernatural drama or maybe global warming makes earth uninhabitable and she ends up dead because she has no food. Who knows? Stefan spoke about the grandchildren she'll have so I see Caroline staying close to the future generations of her family since they'll be witches and she'll have no reason to stay away from them.
I've seen a fair amount of comments on tumblr of heartbroken fans who said they hope she'd die and join him. I don't think all of them implied suicide but rather that her time would come. Which I also disagree with, because she expressed her love for being a vamp a few times in that season already. I don't think saying they'll see him again meant she knows she's gonna die though. It's open for interpretation
Old 03-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Wait, hold up. Why should Caroline commit suicide bc she didn't get to be with her "one true love"? Like really, is this all her life's all about? Being with the one person you thought you loved? Everything else doesn't matter? The sanctity of life doesn't matter? Committing suicide, giving up vampirism, goes against completely against who Caroline is. She has ALWAYS, since day one, LOVED being a vampire. Yes, the death of a loved one is sad, but it's not enough to make her give up her damn life. Do you honestly believe, that after living a life of a vampire for a 100+ plus years, doing everything she loves, she'd it give up for someone she loved so long ago? You don't want her to find love again, or do you truly think love is a once in a lifetime event and if that love dies, girls should just kill themselves or be alone for the rest of their life bc what's the point of life without that person? There's no meaning to life anymore right? It's not like, running that school would give her life a purpose, and she'd like to help the kids as long as she could. What kind of internal misogyny. I expect this kind of crap from DE, even KC fans, even though I've never seen any fan of Elena or Caroline's claim that her happy ending is her dying and reuniting with Damon/Klaus. But this coming from Sc fans is quite surprising, since they like to gloat 5 ways to Sunday about how "healthy" their ship is. And then you see them wanting her dead just so their otp can happen, and that's so fckin beyond sick, I can't even I used to think you were reasonable Elenabelle, but you've joined the herd too. Disappointed

Old 03-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

There is no need to call usernames out.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
If you 100% believe that's true then why are you so mad right now? You wouldn't be here if you didn't have doubts.
Maybe because someone needs to defend poor Caro's life, and it's not gonna be any Sc fan I see. All of them just want her to take of her ring and walk into daylight.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
There is no need to call usernames out.
Hey, I was just talking to her, one former ff acquaintance to another former ff acquaintance.