Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-21-2017, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those
Old 02-22-2017, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

And I have finally watched the last two episodes... wahh, I'm soo tired. Why these writers are doing this with only three episodes left?
Old 02-22-2017, 02:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I honestly have no idea what the writers are doing and what their intentions are. But I am quite pessimistic for the finale and an SC endgame.

But the really sad thing is, I don't even care all that much because the writers made it quite easy for me to not take this show serious anymore.
I used to obsess over TVD and now I am just glad that it will be over soon.
That is really sad.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's sad to say but I don't really care that much either. It's good the show is ending and it's good that writers won't destroy SC even more. Because to me it looks like they don't really care about that couple...
Old 02-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
And I have finally watched the last two episodes... wahh, I'm soo tired. Why these writers are doing this with only three episodes left?
Angst. A lot of series finales drag out the "will they or won't they" thing. They want viewers on the edge of their seats until the bitter end. If I recall, Chuck and Blair also married in the finale. So maybe it's also a CW thing. They probably thought it wouldn't be interesting storytelling if SC was happy for most of the season.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Absolute Fan

I want my Steroline happy ending although I havent watched the show since season 4
Old 02-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want happy ending also, just hard to when these writers keep doing this to us. Stefan and Caroline deserve a happy ending
Old 02-23-2017, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Angst. A lot of series finales drag out the "will they or won't they" thing. They want viewers on the edge of their seats until the bitter end. If I recall, Chuck and Blair also married in the finale. So maybe it's also a CW thing. They probably thought it wouldn't be interesting storytelling if SC was happy for most of the season.
Then the CW do have a problem, because that is not interesting storytelling at all. SC have already "did" that, they were together and happy, so that excitement of "will they or won't they", is long gone for me, and I think for most of viewers too. It's sad but I think that Bonnie and Enzo have a much better storyline this season, despite him being dead and all.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty pessimistic too. It's rare when a finale meets my expectations let alone exceeds them.

And this season had a lot of potential and started out great but has been lacking....

I dont really have much hope that all my favs will survive, and i dont have hope that my favorite couples will end together either.

All I can hope is that we have "angst" with them being apart next episode but Stefan tells Caroline he wants to marry her at the end. Then we can see them get married in the finale or episode before. And hopefully they will end together. But who the eff knows with this show? Maybe they wont reunite til the last 5 minutes or maybe they wont get back together at all.

All shows go downhill, that's a given. Except for breaking bad imo. That show was amazing from start to finish. But... I still love the show and will. But I will not be happy if I get screwed over with this ship.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty pessimistic too. It's rare when a finale meets my expectations let alone exceeds them. And this season had a lot of potential and started out great but has been lacking....

I dont really have much hope that all my favs will survive, and i dont have hope that my favorite couples will end together either.

I understand writers giving their favorite pairings angst for drama purposes and to keep the audience entertained but they know the show is ending! Most people want to see their couples actually together! It was like friends putting RR together at the last moment, it was a bit unsatisfying because we didn’t actually get to see them as a couple? Same goes for SC, most of the season theyve been apart. It’s just a shame because at the beginning I thought we were going to get to see them as a power couple, married and fighting their issues TOGETHER.

All I can hope is that we have "angst" with them being apart next episode but Stefan tells Caroline he wants to marry her at the end. Then we can see them get married in the finale or episode before. And hopefully they will end together. But who the eff knows with this show? Maybe they wont reunite til the last 5 minutes or maybe they wont get back together at all.

All shows go downhill, that's a given. Except for breaking bad imo. That show was amazing from start to finish. But... I still love the show and will. But I will not be happy if I get screwed over with this ship.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Ehhh I feel so let down with everything that I feel like endgame doesn't really matter if the story that led to it is a crappy one...
Old 02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all ✋️
Can't wait for the show tonight, hopefully they get back on track tonight
Old 02-24-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
since you're a mod why don't you change the damn title? these two r not engaged any longer
what were you saying again????

YAS MY HOPE CAME TRUE, he proposed again and she said yes!
(i haven't seen it yet, just heard about it lol)