Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Moderator Manager

We didn't see tears because Elijah had his head down holding Celeste and camera was shooting from an up angle

Elijah respected Rebekah's decision. it's far more honorable than trying to make decisions on her behalf. She is 1000 years old, and therefore capable of deciding what path in life she wants to take and pay the consequences.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

She is basically a hormonal kid, her decision would have taken away precious time which she could have spend looking for a man to marry and have kids. And Elijah coudn't have not realise it.
if she found a man already then helping her become human would have meant respecting her wish but giving her the cure like that just demonstrated one more time how little Elijah cares for her, especially compared to his love for Klaus.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 12-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Another one of my favorite moments between them was when Rebekah accused Elijah of having "a stick up his endearingly stoic ass" Rebekah certainly has a way with words and I LOVE that. Only a little sister can tease her big brother that way.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

That scene was so cute and heartwarming. Elijah smiled so much, i don't think we ever before saw him grin in one scene so much. His smile is charming.
❤Originals❤Sherlock❤Supernatural❤Masters of Sex❤2 Broke Girls❤Sleepy Hollow❤Walking Dead❤Elementary❤Brooklyn 99❤Hart of Dixie❤Reign❤Lost Girl❤Vampire Diaries❤Blacklist❤Cougar Town❤Teen Wolf❤Almost Human❤
Old 12-31-2013, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Rebekah has that affect on people. She brings a certain light into Elijah (and Klaus's) lives. But you're right, I wasnt going to say anything cuz this isnt the Elijah/Hayley thread and the biased shipper in me thinks THATS the reason he smiled so much but Rebekah definitely had a hand too.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Whatever the reason it was nice to see Elijah look genuinely happy for a bit.
During that scene i was reminded of Stefan and Lexi. She always made him loosen up and smile. Elijah is a lot like Stefan always worrying about stuff, thinking things through, trying to take the highest high road possible. It gets exausting sometimes so i am happy he still has it in him to just be happy sometimes. Elijah and Rebekah didn't really hurt each other as much as Elijah/Klaus and Klaus/Rebekah so there is no bad blood between them.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww their scenes were sad to watch tonight. I was team Rebekah during the scenes, but I still loved the scenes.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to Mystic Falls.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

OH GOD I LOVED that scene... I felt for Rebekah, she makes some stupid decisions out of "love" but she is right, Elijah is a hypocrite and all he cares about is Hayley and the baby, way more than he actually cares for Rebekah, his own sister.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Rebekah.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
OH GOD I LOVED that scene... I felt for Rebekah, she makes some stupid decisions out of "love" but she is right, Elijah is a hypocrite and all he cares about is Hayley and the baby, way more than he actually cares for Rebekah, his own sister.

Elijah is pissing me off... and the fact that he is all worried about Klaus and doesn't give a damn about Rebekah annoys me so much! It was about time that Rebekah said something to him, I mean, the girl came to NOLA to see if he was alright and all she got from him was no concern and judgement.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Please add me!

Old 01-31-2014, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)

Elijah is pissing me off... and the fact that he is all worried about Klaus and doesn't give a damn about Rebekah annoys me so much! It was about time that Rebekah said something to him, I mean, the girl came to NOLA to see if he was alright and all she got from him was no concern and judgement.
Exactly. She went to NOLA to make sure he was safe when she knew what happened to him stayed around just to get him back and when she asked him to leave with her he refused and told her to stay instead. She stayed, for that and other reasons (Marcel) and he still treats her like nothing. Of course he was worried about her when she didn't pick her phone, but other than that he has done nothing for her. He is supposedly trying to get the old Klaus back by supporting him in everything, what about the old Rebekah? she's not the same anymore, and with every daggering and death she changes even more. He's choosing Klaus side since the first episode and tho I understand why he'd do it, is more obvious that he's just waiting for Hayley to deliver so he can get that V. Tho whenever Rebekah dares to screw anyone she's not supposed to, Klaus goes crazy and Elijah does nothing.

I am not going to say this is OOC tho, we know Elijah has been like this forever. Did he even care for Kol or Finn? maybe during S2 but not after that, even when they died. He only showed up and even cried when he thought Klaus was dead. But what I don't like is the way they started the relationship in TO, like Elijah's Rebekah's favorite, like they were always the pair that took care of each other and loved each other. THAT'S NOT TRUE. And if they were trying to change their dynamic, now it doesn't make any sense. Rebekah is the only one caring here, Elijah is acting exactly the same way he acted during his whole life towards Rebekah.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Just added you, NicoleRenee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Exactly. She went to NOLA to make sure he was safe when she knew what happened to him stayed around just to get him back and when she asked him to leave with her he refused and told her to stay instead. She stayed, for that and other reasons (Marcel) and he still treats her like nothing. Of course he was worried about her when she didn't pick her phone, but other than that he has done nothing for her. He is supposedly trying to get the old Klaus back by supporting him in everything, what about the old Rebekah? she's not the same anymore, and with every daggering and death she changes even more. He's choosing Klaus side since the first episode and tho I understand why he'd do it, is more obvious that he's just waiting for Hayley to deliver so he can get that V. Tho whenever Rebekah dares to screw anyone she's not supposed to, Klaus goes crazy and Elijah does nothing.

I am not going to say this is OOC tho, we know Elijah has been like this forever. Did he even care for Kol or Finn? maybe during S2 but not after that, even when they died. He only showed up and even cried when he thought Klaus was dead. But what I don't like is the way they started the relationship in TO, like Elijah's Rebekah's favorite, like they were always the pair that took care of each other and loved each other. THAT'S NOT TRUE. And if they were trying to change their dynamic, now it doesn't make any sense. Rebekah is the only one caring here, Elijah is acting exactly the same way he acted during his whole life towards Rebekah.
In the end I think Rebekah just wants someone to truly love her, and fight for her... Elijah with all his talk about family in the first place, show little to no regards towards her... The single fact that he know Rebekah is planning something against Klaus, even if it's just gathering leverage to use against him someday, he was all superior like demanding that she didn't do it, instead of trying to reason with her. She is the one that have more reasons to rebel against Klaus, and Elijah siding with Klaus is not exactly a way to convince her.

What I don't like about Elijah is that he allowed his siblings to be daggered for years and did nothing.... How is that caring? Like you said, in S2 he wanted his family back, but let's not forget that he spent years with Klaus in NOLA knowing exactly where the coffins were and did nothing to undagger his brothers. So why did he want the coffins back? Just so he would use the brothers as ornaments in his house? that's what I don't get it.

I HATE the retcon about Elijah's being Rebekah's favorite now in TO! She didn't even ask about him when Klaus woke her up and Elijah was daggered by Klaus, she said she that she always choose Klaus and I think that made sense.... but now all we get is Rebekah saying that she never trusted Klaus, that she worked on a plan against Klaus once in the past, which contradicts what she said to Mikael and the people in MF that "if you're after my brother, you're after me" or something like that.

I LOVED the fact that no matter what, she was closer to Klaus than all of her other brothers.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero