Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Im sure they will when we reach like the tenth thread
Old 06-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

cool! i'm glad you liked the arts bella!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

May I be added. I love their friendship and mutual devotion to each other. I think some of my favorite scenes between the two of them are when Bonnie and Elena communicate silently and Elena throws the water on the vamp so Bonnie can set it on fire. They both make a break for it, but Elena gets caught by the vamp, and Bonnie, who could have been free stays, because she would never leave Elena. I love all their interaction in 1.19. Elena's hurt and jealousy when Bonnie took Caroline's calls and not hers, to that final scene where Bonnie walks away from Elena. Elena looks so heartbroken, when she thinks their friendship is over. I also love how trusting Elena is with Bonnie. Of course Bonnie would deactivate it because she told Elena she would, and Elena trusts Bonnie absolutely. When she found out that Bonnie didn't deactivate the device she wasn't angry or betrayed, she understood why Bonnie didn't do it with a little help from Stefan. She saw her friends pov just like Bonnie sees Elena pov about select vamps. They might be on different sides of an issue, but they seem content to not fight about it or let it damage their friendship anymore.
" “Darling, I don't want you; I've got no place for you; I only want what you give. I don't want the whole of anyone.... What you want is the whole of me-isn't it, isn't it?-and the whole of me isn't there for anybody. In that full sense you want me I don't exist.”.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigbee71583 (View Post)
May I be added. I love their friendship and mutual devotion to each other. I think some of my favorite scenes between the two of them are when Bonnie and Elena communicate silently and Elena throws the water on the vamp so Bonnie can set it on fire. They both make a break for it, but Elena gets caught by the vamp, and Bonnie, who could have been free stays, because she would never leave Elena. I love all their interaction in 1.19. Elena's hurt and jealousy when Bonnie took Caroline's calls and not hers, to that final scene where Bonnie walks away from Elena. Elena looks so heartbroken, when she thinks their friendship is over. I also love how trusting Elena is with Bonnie. Of course Bonnie would deactivate it because she told Elena she would, and Elena trusts Bonnie absolutely. When she found out that Bonnie didn't deactivate the device she wasn't angry or betrayed, she understood why Bonnie didn't do it with a little help from Stefan. She saw her friends pov just like Bonnie sees Elena pov about select vamps. They might be on different sides of an issue, but they seem content to not fight about it or let it damage their friendship anymore.
added! welcome!

yeah I love that nothing can really come between them.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

wigbee71583

I agree with you most of my fav scenes have been the friendship scenes. Another of my fav scenes is in ''History Repeating'' the ending scenes when when Elena finally decides to tell Bonnie it was such a sad cute moment.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder how Bonnie would react if Elena became a vampire
Old 06-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Lol I dont think she will be happy, but IDK I guess it depends how Bonnie's relationship will be with vampires by then, as I dont think Elena will be turning anytime soon. Also it depends on the circumstances, as in will Elena decide to become one,? will she be near death door?
Old 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Lol I dont think she will be happy, but IDK I guess it depends how Bonnie's relationship will be with vampires by then, as I dont think Elena will be turning anytime soon. Also it depends on the circumstances, as in will Elena decide to become one,? will she be near death door?

hmmm yeah it would be too soon to tell.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wonder how bonne would react too!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

too bad we won't see it for a long time Quin. who knows when Elena will turn on the show
Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

With these writers you never know, but I do agree that it wont be for awhile.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

well Julie said it won't be for a long time. i hate her
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

uh huh and what did they say about Katherine and not seeing her for awhile? and who popped up in the finale?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
uh huh and what did they say about Katherine and not seeing her for awhile? and who popped up in the finale?
oh they said that? yeah but she sounded serious about this though she was like " not until season 72!!!!"
Old 06-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

As always with VD we will have to wait. But I do agree that they will turn her wayyy down the line.