Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Nm
Old 01-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was a let down compared to the epic episode last week. Not here for weird warlocks and decapitated heads of children. Anyway...

Sophie - Dude you need a purpose. Not sure how I feel about you being forced to work for Klaus, but we shall see how this goes.

Marcel - I feel your pain about Davina man.

Rebekah - Liked you confronting Elijah, love him, but he needed to be put in his place. However, hun you got more accomplished while passed out than you have all season...epic fail.

Klaus - Brutal. Love you, but damn you are just a ball full of brutal. Loved the snide comment about him being happy since being in MF....

Elijah - You are so lame right now. I love you, but my god you are full of ridiculous crap.

Hayley - Bored. Don't care about you feeling isolated.

Celeste - You are a bowl of crazy. Figures Elijah boned you back in the day.

Camille - Dear god...Go AWAY. You suck the life out of every scene you are in. I was hoping Marcel would lose control and drain her dry. The writers took Davina away and left us her...no.

Rebekah & Marcel - Knew they were the ones who called Mikael to NOLA. I think everyone in the spoiler thread figured that out the first time they mentioned they did something horrible in 1919. All I'm excited for is Sebastian Roche scenes - I'm sure we are getting flashbacks.

Davina - Please come back. I need you to save the show from lame female characters.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

lol Elijah is that typical dark superhero from DC comics who has history with a ton of psycho ex girlfriends.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
lol Elijah is that typical dark superhero from DC comics who has history with a ton of psycho ex girlfriends.
I need the Elijah who ripped out hearts with his hands and broke down windows with a handful of quarters - not this pathetic sap of sadness.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I need the Elijah who ripped out hearts with his hands and broke down windows with a handful of quarters - not this pathetic sap of sadness.
If hayley can stop following him like some lost damn puppy (or die) then we could get tvd s2 elijah back if they will just drop the whole haylijah thing
Old 01-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stebekah is endgame (View Post)
If hayley can stop following him like some lost damn puppy (or die) then we could get tvd s2 elijah back if they will just drop the whole haylijah thing
Preach. I need him to return.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I agree. I don't understand what he sees in Hayley. Katherine and Celeste seem like the complete opposite of her.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

^

you mean women who are willing to make deals that could hurt other people and possibly cost their lives if they can get something out of it and are "the ends justify the means" kind of person?

cause they kind of have that in common. at least, Katherine.

Haven't seen a ton of Celeste to know what she was like in flash backs.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm loving Elijah in TO and loving Elijah/Hayley. The fact that Hayley is different from girls he's been into before is a good thing, considering those were psychos. And I like Hayley a lot now, didn't so much in TVD, though that was probably because she was always with Tyler who I dislike.

*lives safely in happy Haylijah bubble*

Nice to see a Mystic Falls mention by the way
Old 01-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice low-energy follow-up to "fail" harvest episode.

Loving the witches on top. Wish Papa T had lasted longer but great ending with him sacrificing himself.

Always enjoy the flashbacks. Marcel brought Papa T to town and worked w/Bekas to get Mikael to N.O. I'm guessing the burning of N.O. wasn't part of the plan and hence why Bekas didn't stay behind and fled N.O. with the rest of her siblings.

Not interested in any of the romantic offerings that's being alluded to. I find the non-romantic dynamics far more interesting even with characters I don't really find interesting.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 01-29-2014 at 08:21 PM
Old 01-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeme70 (View Post)
Not interested in any of the romantic offerings that's being alluded to. I find the non-romantic dynamics far more interesting even with characters I don't really find interesting.
This so much!

We were just commenting on this on the spoiler thread .
Old 01-28-2014, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Well let's see...

Marcel and Rebekah's secret .........

Klaus was ok this episode... I wasn't impressed but he was fine.

Elijah, my god you're getting on my nerves and how is it that even in the flashbacks, he's still talking and acting like in TO? he didn't talk or behave like that in TVD why can't we have that Elijah back at least in flashbacks?

Hayley, GET OUT.

Camille, I didn't care about it, I actually didn't mind her scenes with Marcel... maybe because I never really liked Marcel or him and Rebekah, so anything but Rebel is fine w me.

Sophie... love you either die or get a story... time is running out, I hope you make it, but seriously DO SOMETHING.

Marcel I felt bad for you whenever Davina was mentioned, anything else meh.

Rebekah LOVED when you called Elijah out, everything else? meh.

Davina I miss you, please come back soon because I'm still crying over your death.

Celeste. I LIKE YOU.

Compared to previous episode? kinda meh, but still not as bad as episode 7.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Lets see what I can add.

Rebekah: I'm on your side, Klaus has pretty much play'd the abusive boyfriend for 800years. That being said, you do tend to betray him a lot. It's a rather vicious cycle, I hope one of you can break.

Klaus: Stop being a douche. People want to forgive you. They want you to show you're more than this pettiness you shown, so that they can forgive you.

Marcel: Davina aside, you betray'd Klaus back in the day to get on Rebekah's good side even though you chose to screw her over to get what you wanted? Your not coming out roses.

Elijah: Stop being boring. This Haylee thing is becoming cliché, more so cuz your crazy ex has apparently always been among the living, and also crazy.

Cami: Sigh...I like you, I do. But this sass towards Klaus? You warning him to be good or else? It's like watching an ant sass a boot in all honestly. I don't want you to get stepped on, but you gotta stop.

Wasn't the greatest, but wasn't bad either. Papa was an actual creepy magic user. Very threatening, if all the witches were like him than they wouldn't be such a huge joke on TO and TVD.

): )
Old 01-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm totally new in this teen-young-adult-vampire-world and my english its really bad but I'm gonna try it...

In general was an okay epi. I get it why it was a slow-burning episode in relation to such an intense episode from last week.. they had to deal with this whole situation so then they can learn how to save the girls... but I was expecting a really sad episode and it was not!! looool

As soon as the guy with that poor snake came in I started laughing! what a cute psycho mtv Britney Spears moment!

And for the 1st time I liked Cami ... but why that the majority of their "food"/victims are women? and sometimes for me it is a bit uncomfortable tbh (but not this time lool I was hoping that Marcel would kill her) and every time I try to think of a justification for it ... they are all just disgusting lool

~~~
How many originals are they? Their father is a vampires hunter? dude thats what I call Karma its a B* xD

btw your icon MagnusXXN sdfghghf
Old 01-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Not a bad episode.

Rebekah calling Elijah a hypocrite I wonder if Elijah ever gets tired of lecturing his siblings. I would.

Rebekah looked gorgeous in those flash backs.

Why did Cami have to offer her neck to Marcel? Couldn't she just offer her wrist. That was weird.

Papa T was quite interesting. Should be interesting to see what Celeste's big plan is. Wonder if her feelings for Elijah will stop her from going after him as well.