Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

You know what's kinda sad tho? that I don't feel bad for either of the Original siblings rn. Like they can be tortured and kicked and almost killed and I'm ok with it? is this how it's supposed to work?

I couldn't care for Elijah atm, actually I've been pretty done with Elijah since a long time ago. He's nothing compared to TVD Elijah.

Klaus, I didn't find the almost killing Monique thing so bad?... but he has done horrible things to many so I guess is fine if he's tortured once in a while?

Rebekah has done many stupid decisions and doesn't learn the freaking lesson, so she might need someone playing with her and give her horrible hallucinations too?

Let's bring Marcel to this game too please! let's have all the vampires tortured or suffering cause they all kinda deserve it.

On the other hand, Hayley and Cami are useless and Davina and Sophie are dead. So ... I guess I'm on the witches side? but not really because I still like Klaus and Rebekah and looking at Daniel's face... and the witches will prob die next episode so...

I guess I'm on team Father K, Josh and Davina's spirit.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Moderator Manager

^ I agree with everything you said....
Also, it's refreshing seeing someone actually hurting the Originals for once.

Can I be on your Josh, Davina, Father K team??
Old 02-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Sure! the more the better give me some time and I might add Jackson to the group too cause he's cute as hell
Old 02-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm not that into Jackson.... he gave me Jasper's feels from Twilight
Old 02-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Agree on Jackson. Kind of hope he dies soon but I doubt it.

I might join that team too for a time if its okay.

and yeah, they all kind of deserved it. I doubt that the witches ALL die in the next episode. I mean, Celeste more or less is the big bad of season 1. I don't think you can kill that person in Episode 14 and then are left with...

???

the rest of the season
Old 02-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I didn't watch Twilight because why would I? but he was good looking and reminded me of Milo Ventimiglia with a bunch of facial hair.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

the actor was on GH and IMO I don't think he's done a darn thing different. He had the long greasy hair there ( the hair looked better I guess) and the same facial hair and still can't act a darn.

Now, I know acting skills aren't exactly a high priority to some degree on the CW it seems but still...

I'd rather see more of Oliver than Jackson. And the random arranged marriage? That was the big secret we were supposed to find out about with Hayley? Really?

The writers have given her nothing to do but make cow eyes at Elijah and look pregnant - although that part even seems to vary with outfit and episode - and that was the best that they could come up with? An arranged marriage?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I would have liked Jackson just around or for someone else, I don't need more men around Hayley tbh.

Oliver was fun but he was also a little **** for betraying my Rebekah so yeah no.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

that he was but Rebekah really does have a problem. I have enjoyed her a lot more this season though for the most part
Old 02-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I don't blame her much for this one, she has to babysit, she's bored, the guy is super hot, she's a vampire, she has needs guy wants to hook up, why not? stupidity was to leave the house... cause is not like she needs any help against ONE wolf but she didn't count there might be something else cooking (after all, some very dangerous witches are trying to kill them)
Old 02-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Moderator Manager

I also don't blame Rebekah... the girl deserves to have some fun without surrendering her heart over to the person.... I hated the guy for setting her up like that.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

true...

course, I don't blame Oliver too much. I mean if Celeste told him that she could you know, let him be a real boy again instead of just once a month along with the rest of his cursed family members...

family over some random vampire?

it wasn't cool but I get it.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Moderator Manager

In all honesty... ATM I don't care about Oliver to try to understand his reasons But I get your point
Old 02-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I don't care that much either although betrayal and all I'd probably take Oliver over Jackson.

The actor just does absolutely nothing for me.

whereas Oliver

now, if only Brady was still around from TVD
Old 02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I really liked this episode a lot! It was a great cliff hanger too. It looks like everyone has ruled New Orleans at some point in time - werewolves, witches, and vampires. I wonder if after the witches try to take over the werewolves will have a go.

I liked meeting Haley's family. They seemed really nice. Except the one that betrayed Rebecca. And I like that they introduced a possible new love interest for Haley as well. I can't really get behind shipping Haley with Elijah or Klaus. But I think that's because I just don't care that much for Haley as a character. Hopefully as they develop her I will start to like her more. They made me like Klaus so it's totally possible that they could make me like Haley as well.

I was really surprised that they killed off Sophie though. I thought she was their one witch pal. Wonder who's going to help them with witch stuff now. Unless she's not really dead - which is also possible. You never know with this show.

I was not surprised at all that Elijah chose to rescue Haley over Klaus and Rebecca. I don't think it had anything to do with his feelings for her honestly. She is carrying Klaus' child and she was the only one of the three that could actually be killed. Yes Klaus and Rebecca can be tortured but he has time to find them. I am sure that both Klaus and Rebecca will understand exactly why he let them remain captured in favor of Haley.

I loved Elijah at the end of the ep. He was so mad and ready to do some damage. He is very, very hot Can you tell that he is my favorite out of the originals? I can't wait to see how he gets Rebecca and Klaus back! The preview for the next ep looks really good