Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
I feel your pain. I hope you have beter luck next week with the finale.

Especially if your a fan of the originals.
I hope so too

True but generally if you're rooting for a character or a ship..you're more than likely to be screwed over
Old 05-05-2015, 01:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
I hope so too

True but generally if you're rooting for a character or a ship..you're more than likely to be screwed over
I'm sure you will, but I hope we are also in luck with the finale.

I know, and normally I can handle whatever the writters usually throw at me. But in this case it's different and that's because they writters have been teasing Kol's return for months.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sure you will, but I hope we are also in luck with the finale.

I know, and normally I can handle whatever the writters usually throw at me. But in this case it's different and that's because they writters have been teasing Kol's return for months.
hee i just finished watching after trying for hours

The anticipation of getting the new episode kills me...more than what's going on..
I totally get it..but we might as well get our wish..
Old 05-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
hee i just finished watching after trying for hours

The anticipation of getting the new episode kills me...more than what's going on..
I totally get it..but we might as well get our wish..
Yeah, I also overall liked the episode. I've watched it now too.

I feel the same anticipation and I hope the finale will deliver. But I do hope we get our wish. It's gonna be a long week.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I also overall liked the episode. I've watched it now too.

I feel the same anticipation and I hope the finale will deliver. But I do hope we get our wish. It's gonna be a long week.
somehow this week won't be tough for me as the last week was and especially after JoMo's tweet

I feel positive but i am keeping my heart safe..for now..Finale is going to decide whether I'm continuing this show or not
Old 05-05-2015, 04:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
somehow this week won't be tough for me as the last week was and especially after JoMo's tweet

I feel positive but i am keeping my heart safe..for now..Finale is going to decide whether I'm continuing this show or not
This week is tougher for me because we are now so close to getting the asnwers. I just want to know what will be happening, but at the same time I'm trying not to frustrate myself because it won't accomplish anything.
Which tweet are you refering too? There have been so many.

I also want to stay possitive. As long as it hasn't been comfirmed that he won't be back there's still hope. But I do agree with you. The finale will make or break this series for me. I don't want to give up on it, but it surely could decrease my interest in it if it doesn't turns out the way we hope it will do.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This week is tougher for me because we are now so close to getting the asnwers. I just want to know what will be happening, but at the same time I'm trying not to frustrate myself because it won't accomplish anything.
Which tweet are you refering too? There have been so many.

I also want to stay possitive. As long as it hasn't been comfirmed that he won't be back there's still hope. But I do agree with you. The finale will make or break this series for me. I don't want to give up on it, but it surely could decrease my interest in it if it doesn't turns out the way we hope it will do.
the last one where he says that Klaus' act will make us think whether we can forget him or not..I was quite worried
and also the one with "eat you words" about him going soft this season

Its just not Kol for me though..If Elijah happens to forgive him for Gia I'm so done..and there is matters with Freya..and also the characters other than Mikaelsons being effing useless the whole season bothers me..I'm not the one who's just watching for Mikaelsons..
Old 05-05-2015, 04:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
the last one where he says that Klaus' act will make us think whether we can forget him or not..I was quite worried
and also the one with "eat you words" about him going soft this season

Its just not Kol for me though..If Elijah happens to forgive him for Gia I'm so done..and there is matters with Freya..and also the characters other than Mikaelsons being effing useless the whole season bothers me..I'm not the one who's just watching for Mikaelsons..
I guess this was the episode he was talking about, concidering all the things he has done.

I know what you mean. But I do think this show is notorious for killing of all there guest stars. Just look at season one and season two, so I already prepaired myself for guest stars to don't last long on this show. I actually enjoyed this season when it came to all the family stuff and I'm someone who can overlook a lot when it comes to shows, but being teased about a favourite character of my returning and for them to not go trough with it in the end I can't simply overlook.

I also understand where you coming from. It's been a bit tiresome to see Elijah's endless faith in Klaus's redemption every episode. I hope Gia's death will cause some sort of drift between them for some time.

As for what makes or breaks this season for me has defenitly partly to do with Kol's return. But also with how the season will end and how they will set up season 3.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

and yes them waving Kol's name in our faces every episode ..they better bring him or face the riot..they'll get..not that they care

Quote:
ust look at season one and season two, so I already prepaired myself for guest stars to don't last long on this show. I actually enjoyed this season when it came to all the family stuff and I'm someone who can overlook a lot when it comes to shows, but being teased about a favourite character of my returning and for them to not go trough with it in the end I can't simply overlook.
It'll take time for me to get over Gia...or maybe never.
I dont see it coming up before Dahlia or possibly next season..but for me Elijah won't be Elijah if he just up and forgets about it

Last edited by meen; 05-05-2015 at 05:13 AM
Old 05-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
and yes them waving Kol's name in our faces every episode ..they better bring him or face the riot..they'll get..not that they care

It'll take time for me to get over Gia...or maybe never.
I dont see it coming up before Dahlia or possibly next season..but for me Elijah won't be Elijah if he just up and forgets about it
Yeah, I somehow don't think we will be the only ones rioting They can expect the fandom to explode if after all the teasing they don't go trough with it.

Like I said before, I don't expect guest stars to last long on the show so I already expected it. But I liked Gia, I'm gonna miss her. I also don't want Elijah just to forget about it, but saving Hope will be his first priority.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I somehow don't think we will be the only ones rioting They can expect the fandom to explode if after all the teasing they don't go trough with it.

Like I said before, I don't expect guest stars to last long on the show so I already expected it. But I liked Gia, I'm gonna miss her. I also don't want Elijah just to forget about it, but saving Hope will be his first priority.
but it won't be enough..I know that as well..Considering recently Klaroliners went againt Michael N. on twitter..it was pretty hilarious to read it though

i knew i shouldn't..I liked her..can't help that..Jackson is still alive..I can't deal with it
Old 05-05-2015, 06:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
but it won't be enough..I know that as well..Considering recently Klaroliners went againt Michael N. on twitter..it was pretty hilarious to read it though

i knew i shouldn't..I liked her..can't help that..Jackson is still alive..I can't deal with it
Yeah, it will problably be not enough. I've also have read those tweets. Hilarious indeed, but I think there is a big differenece with the Klaroline fandom. And that is that they we're always clear that Caroline won't be coming over from the vampire diaries. With Kol on the other hand they have teased his return quite a lot.

Josh is also a guest star who is alive, so it doesn't always means death. But 90% of the time it does. I actually like Jackson but I am prepairing myself to see him go soon to. If not this season it could be the next.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

that is true..I know many fans who told me not to expect Kol returning either
My point was Klaroliners felt screwed over...we can feel it too..

Poor Josh there'll be more deaths if I'm right.. I like Jackson with Hayley....but him being all stupid when things are serious makes me IDK
Old 05-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
that is true..I know many fans who told me not to expect Kol returning either
My point was Klaroliners felt screwed over...we can feel it too..

Poor Josh there'll be more deaths if I'm right.. I like Jackson with Hayley....but him being all stupid when things are serious makes me IDK
I guess I've also should have listenend to those fans. But as long as the finale hasn't aired yet there is still hope.
Yeah they where, but it was clear that when the spinoff came that they wouldn't be on the same show anymore. The writters never made a secret about that. But like I said with Kol it was quite different and I hope they don't screw us over after teasing his return.

I'm sure there will be more deaths too. I'm just wondering who. For some reason I think Rebekah isn't save, since both actrices wont be a part of season three. Maybe Jackson could die too but I don't hope it. I know Jackson hasn't made the smartest move but he is fighting for Hayley. And even if I don't really ship them I do like that about the couple.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

i think he will..and i'm a realist kind of a person..when he died I really didn't had any hope but now I do

Yeah i dont know what they have in store for Rebekah and Freya's status seems to be questionable as well

that is why tbh i dont want him dead, i just want him gone with Hayley somewhere far away...