Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Plus the music really made him seem even crazier.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

I downloaded that song. It's so ironic that a massacre made me want to listen to a Christmas song

I wasn't a Klaus stan but when I thought he was killed off in season 3 I was disappointed mainly because of how he was an entertaining bamf. Then he was tame for a few episodes so I was basically cheering through the hybrid slaughter
Old 12-21-2014, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

The hybrid slaughter was (ugh I hate this word) EPIC! My favorite Klaus scene ever, everything about it was so well done and it was all so creepy, it was basically perfect.

» Bella
Old 12-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

I miss that Klaus. We kinda saw a bit of him in S1 when he was ambushed by Marcel and Rebekah. Nothing will live up to that Christmas massacre though .
Old 12-22-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I miss him too, he was so amazing and perfect.

~*~

XX

Pretty.

» Bella
Old 12-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow that's really pretty.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Wow that is pretty, this disgusting ship has talented fans after all
Old 12-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Awww, see, Flora has the Klaroline spirit after all.

Quote:
TVLine Readers' Wish List for 2015

MOST WANTED COUPLE: KLAUS/CAROLINE, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES & THE ORIGINALS (The CW)

Ruth: "The only thing in the entire world that I want is for anything Klaroline-related on The Vampire Diaries/The Originals. A mention, a phone call, a crossover, anything at all. Please tell Santa to make it happen."
TVLine Readers’ Wish List for 2015 | TVLine

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 12-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Lol at the fact that they're still killing polls. Dead fanbase my ass
Old 12-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really not getting why not just the writers, but the network isn't insisting on getting these two tigether. Whether through a crossover or an actual move to the show I would think they would insist because ratings might increase.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm really not getting why not just the writers, but the network isn't insisting on getting these two tigether. Whether through a crossover or an actual move to the show I would think they would insist because ratings might increase.
They might reconsider it for the spring since that is usually the hardest time of the year for the CW, especially when the ratings this fall weren't amazing for either show.

But aren't they still unsubtly trying to push Camille, Enzo and Stefan at the moment? I think Klaus' potential love interests flop a bit harder than Caroline's, but I don't really know how big the reception is for hers, especially after seeing that poll Carolyn just posted, it doesn't look like very many has moved on.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

I think steroline has a pretty solid fanbase, though after the crap they have been pulling with them I'm not so sure. Carenzo are a lot fewer. I prefer them as friends myself.

Klaus' romantic interests are a lot harder. Caroline seems easier to place with someone, but Klaus has gotten some major issues with the ones they pair him with.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

I think they feel a crossover will just add fuel to the fire because fans would expect more and there's no guarantee it will help in the long-term. And they already stated that Candice moving permanently is out of the question. Enzo has pretty much been a Steroline prop since season 5 so I don't think they'll do anything romantic with Caroline. They need to cast some new females on TO without romantic intent and then see how people respond to the character before adding romance. There've been a few TVD guest stars who i wished had been cast on TO instead.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-26-2014 at 04:08 AM
Old 12-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

I don't follow up with interviews but I never wanted her permanent on TO anyway. I think a crossover would only add fuel to the fire depending on how they wrote it.
Old 12-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Meh, whatever, both shows are getting cancelled next year anyway. And I don't think crossovers can help much at this point.

» Bella