Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
That's the one I found and sent to you girls, don't forget Elena had a brother named Jermany, and Caroline's real name was Alicia who birthed 9 kids while 7 of them came from Klaus
I remember all of us laughing over how bad that fic was on Skype. I always get confused on the number of children she had and I don't think I even managed to get to the part were she was called Alicia. I could never forget Jermany though.

Oh, Kara, I'm also a grammar nazi, that's why I couldn't even read a whole paragraph of that one, I was just randomly reading lines in the first chapter.

» Bella
Old 10-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus does NOT equal Edward Cullen! Bleh I want to read some badly written fanfics with good punctuation. Is that so hard?!

klaroline + babysitting(x)
Old 10-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Not really, but I can't recall any right now. Sorry.

The first one. Great gif set.

» Bella
Old 10-30-2014, 05:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually know which fic you are talking about kara. I believe it's Louder than Thunder. Caroline doesn't get bitten but gets accidentally staked by Tyler when he and Klaus are fighting. I believe she goes to the other side where she meets Kol. The witches have some kind of plan for Caroline and Kol is helping the witches. Caroline is brought back to life in 1910 Nola as a hybrid where she ofcourse meets Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah and alive Kol working with witches.
Then we follow Care through time getting killed and again waking up in another time period. The reason Caroline is made into a hybrid and the witches plan is not revealed yet nor to the reader nor to Caroline.

While I like the idea of the story (I don't have problems with timetravel in stories), with the new characters like the witches, the constant back and fourth to the past and the MF gang in the present, the slow updates it is kinda complicated and difficult to keep track on what is going on. So I stopped reading it and plan to do a reread when it is finished, seeing if I can make more sense of what is going on.

If you like canon fics I recommend The Devils backbone, Two Lost Souls is a good Klaus and Caroline both turn off the switch story, La route chante is a promising fic set in the future.

When it comes to non canon (AH)Au fics I'd say you have some great stories in the Madness Underneath, Blood roses for the Devil's queen, Sanguis Vita Est.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 10-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Pft all the good ones never update, like that sanguis one you mention.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
I actually know which fic you are talking about kara. I believe it's Louder than Thunder. Caroline doesn't get bitten but gets accidentally staked by Tyler when he and Klaus are fighting. I believe she goes to the other side where she meets Kol. The witches have some kind of plan for Caroline and Kol is helping the witches. Caroline is brought back to life in 1910 Nola as a hybrid where she ofcourse meets Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah and alive Kol working with witches.
Then we follow Care through time getting killed and again waking up in another time period. The reason Caroline is made into a hybrid and the witches plan is not revealed yet nor to the reader nor to Caroline.

While I like the idea of the story (I don't have problems with timetravel in stories), with the new characters like the witches, the constant back and fourth to the past and the MF gang in the present, the slow updates it is kinda complicated and difficult to keep track on what is going on. So I stopped reading it and plan to do a reread when it is finished, seeing if I can make more sense of what is going on.

If you like canon fics I recommend The Devils backbone, Two Lost Souls is a good Klaus and Caroline both turn off the switch story, La route chante is a promising fic set in the future.

When it comes to non canon (AH)Au fics I'd say you have some great stories in the Madness Underneath, Blood roses for the Devil's queen, Sanguis Vita Est.
That sounds about right. I thought I read that Caroline was bitten by Klaus though . I do remember Tyler being around...it was a while ago that I read it. I don't mind time travel stories, but the fanfic was so scattered and hard to understand for me.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I mind time travel stories. It is one of the worst for me lol
Old 10-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I think I tried reading Louder Than Thunder once. Didn't even finish the first chapter.

I only liked two time travel fics of all the time travel fics that I tried reading (which were a lot, they were such a trend back then ), Timeless and Bound to You.

» Bella
Old 10-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Oh, I think I tried reading Louder Than Thunder once. Didn't even finish the first chapter.

I only liked two time travel fics of all the time travel fics that I tried reading (which were a lot, they were such a trend back then ), Timeless and Bound to You.
Those two probably have a lot to do with the reason people started so many time travel fics, they were the first to do it and they were popular.

Lol I used to group chat with those girls
Old 10-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Flora is so popular .
Old 10-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

When Katie wrote the final chapter of Timeless, she combined all the artwork her friends made. I bet you can't guess which one of them was mine

An Affection Erection

Lmao.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

So amazing. You should be an artist!
Old 10-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Sad thing is I am an art major, but that is definitely not going in my portfolio.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Sad thing is I am an art major, but that is definitely not going in my portfolio.
Honestly my first guess would have been you made this one:

It seems similar to the OPs you have made here.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Aww I love that one the most actually, it's funny how all the pictures are so pretty while mine looked like the black sheep who got invited by mistake.

I made it randomly cause it was part of the joke we had where I always said her writing was crap, lol I'm such a good friend she laughed at the pic for like ten minutes.