Fan Forum Hero
But yeah, I think that's a great idea
That line had me swooning and I don't even ship them .
So you think maybe a survivor type game to vote the top 5? Vote the least favorite off each round until the last 5 remain?
Icon | Kara
I was gonna do a survivor game for the ones we pick as our top 5, but if you think doing a survivor game for all of them then we can do that instead. Let me know what you guys think.
Icon | Kara
Klaroline Top 5 Moments Survivor - Round 1
Remember; vote for your least favorite scene during each round. You get only one vote per round and after your vote is in and counted, there is no changing that vote.
The scene that has four votes first will be eliminated that round and the vote tally returns to zero. When we reach the last 5 moments then vote for your favorite from them.
1. From 3.11 - Klaus and Caroline talk for 1st time/gives her blood
Klaus "There's a whole world out there waiting for you"
2. From 3.14 - Klaus invites Caroline to ball/sees her in dress he picked for her
Klaus "Good evening"
Caroline "I need a drink"
3. From 3.14 - Klaus and Caroline talk while dancing
Caroline "I happen to be Miss Mystic Falls"
Klaus "I know"
4. From 3.14 - Klaus and Caroline talk outside by the horses
Caroline "I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you invited me here"
Klaus "I fancy you... Is that so hard to believe?"
5. From 3.14 - Klaus shows Caroline his paintings
Caroline "I've never really been anywhere."
Klaus "I'll take you. Wherever you want. Rome, Paris, Tokyo?"
6. From 3.14 - Caroline sees Klaus' drawing of her and the horse signed
"Thank you for your honesty"
7. From 3.15 - Caroline walks into Mystic Grill to distract Klaus
Klaus "Join us for a drink?"
Caroline "I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks"
Klaus "Isn't she stunning?"
8. From 3.15 - Caroline and Klaus talk outside
Caroline "Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you."
Klaus "Well, that's why I like you."
9. From 3.20 - Klaus and Caroline dance at the decade dance
Klaus "Perhaps one day...in a year or even in a century, you'll turn up at my door and let me show you when the world has to offer."
10. From 3.21 - Klaus helps save Caroline from Alaric
Klaus "You go straight home. You stay inside. Do you understand? Do you understand me?"
Caroline "Thank you."
11. From 4.01 - Tyler!Klaus saves Caroline and makes out in the woods
Klaus "Listen, I didnt' have to risk exposure to come save you."
Caroline "Oh! You do one semi-decent thing and now you're my hero? Ugh! I need to go sanitize my mouth."
12. From 4.06 - Caroline distracts Klaus at Mystic Grill by having a drink with him
Klaus "If Tyler was still sired to me he never would have hurt you...I wouldn't have let him."
13. From 4.07 - Klaus tries to collect his date from Caroline
Klaus "I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow."
Caroline "How about a quarter to never?"
14. From 4.07 - Klaus shows up for his date with Caroline
Klaus "And how am I doing?"
Caroline "You're...perfect. Which is just so beyond annoying I can't even look at you."
15. From 4.07 - Klaus stops Caroline from yelling at Elena
Caroline "How did I become the bad guy?"
Klaus "Let's get you a drink. I'll tell you all about being the bad guy."
16. From 4.07 - Klaus and Caroline drink champagne and chat about the cure
Caroline "Would you ever take it?"
Klaus "Now why would I want to cure myself of being the most powerful creature on the planet?"
Caroline "So there's not one single moment, in your entire life, that you wanted to be human?"
17. From 4.07 - Klaus reads Caroline's Miss Mystic Falls application
Klaus "Life used to be a lot easier. Don't you miss the days of being Chair of Mystic Falls Beautification Committee? And the director of the policeman's..."
Caroline "Is that my Miss Mystic application? Where did you get that?!"
Klaus "When I am chosen I intend to redefine excellence...Now I'm really enjoying your use of 'when' here, it's very confident...."
18. From 4.07 - Klaus tells Caroline the moment he thought of being human because of a hummingbird
Klaus "And I thought what a thing. To have to work that hard every day just to stay alive. To be constantly on the verge of death and how satisfying every day must be that it survived. And that is the only time I thought about being human."
19. From 4.09 - Klaus and Caroline chat over his snowflake painting
Caroline "If we're going to be nice to each other then I will need that glass of champagne"
Klaus "Is that our thing?"
Caroline "We don't have a thing."
20. From 4.13 - Klaus and Caroline argue before he bites her
Caroline "How delusional are you? You killed his [Tyler's] mother. And let's not forget we're standing in a house where Elena's Aunt Jenna used to live or did you think your charm would make us forget how you killed her too? You know what - no. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you."
*Klaus stabs Caroline with a lamp and drinks her blood*
Klaus "Now that was definitely worth the calories."
21. From 4.13 - Caroline and Klaus talk while she dies from his bite/Klaus saves her
Caroline "I've caught myself wishing I could forget all the horrible things you have done."
Klaus "But you can't, can you?"
Caroline "I know that you're in love with me. And anyone capable of love is capable of being saved."
22. From 4.14 - Caroline and Tyler try to figure out clues and Klaus offers commentary
Klaus "You know even if you had the best dictionary in the world it could take days to translate...perhaps weeks."
*Klaus speaks Aramaic*
Caroline "What does that mean?"
Klaus "If only you spoke Aramaic."
23. From 4.14 - Caroline pleads to Klaus to spare Tyler/talks about the cure
Caroline "We all want the cure"
Klaus "Do we? Do you?"
Caroline "It doesn't matter. There's only one so it's not like I'm gonna get it anyway."
Klaus "But if you could? You wouldn't, would you? You prefer who you are now to the girl you once were. You like being strong. Ageless. Fearless. We're the same Caroline."
Caroline "Then show me. You know how much I love Tyler. You can see how scared I am to lose him. If you and I are so similar then show me your compassion. Show him the mercy that I would show you."
24. From 4.14 - Klaus and Caroline talk on the porch about him showing Tyler mercy
Klaus "Don't worry love, you know I would never hurt you."
Caroline "You've done enough."
Klaus "I've done more than enough. I've shown kindness. Forgiveness. Pity. Because of you, Caroline. It was all for you."
25. From 4.17 - Klaus, Caroline, and Stefan work together
Klaus "Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
26. From 4.17 - Klaus and Caroline talk math and flirt.
Caroline "According to the book the expression triangle is equilateral, putting it here."
Klaus "Somebody's been skipping their geometry classes.There are actually two places where the third massacre could be."
Caroline "Well you didn't let me finish."
27. From 4.17 - Klaus and Caroline argue in the woods
Caroline "There is no allure to darkness."
Klaus "Really? So you've never felt the attraction that comes when someone who's capable of doing terrible things for some reason cares only about you?"
Caroline "I did once when I thought he was worth it, but it turns out some people can't be fixed. People who do terrible things are just terrible people."
28. From 4.17 - Klaus doesn't comfort Caroline
Caroline "You were just gonna let Bonnie die."
Klaus "I know arithmetic isn't your strong point, but one is still less than twelve."
Caroline "Yeah, but that one is my best friend."
Klaus "Tell yourself whatever you need to to sleep at night."
Caroline "I just killed twelve people."
Klaus "Hey, you look like you're in need of comfort. Why don't you find someone less terrible you can relate to."
29. From 4.18 - Klaus needs Caroline to prove she's not Silas/needs her help
Klaus "Caroline, is it really you? Prove it to me."
Caroline "Ok I don't know if this is some new way of flirting, but it sucks and I have more important things to do."
30. From 4.18 - Caroline is looking for the white oak stake inside Klaus
Caroline "Oh my god. You do have a heart. Oh my bad, it's just a bloody rib."
Klaus "Well I'm glad you're finding my misery so amusing."
Caroline "Ugh I swear there's nothing in here. And if you think I'm having fun you're insane."
Klaus "You killed twelve witches for your friend Bonnie. You can't even get your hands a little dirty for me? Here I thought we were becoming friends."
Caroline "Well you thought wrong."
31. From 4.18 - Klaus and Caroline argue and she takes his mind off his pain
Caroline "What is wrong with you? I am reaching out to you despite everything you have done and you still can't get out of your own way! God, I feel sorry for you."
Klaus "Don't turn your back on me!"
Caroline "I should have turned my back on you ages ago!"
32. From 4.18 - Klaus and Caroline come to a new understanding
Klaus "Friends then?"
33. From 4.19 - Caroline needs Klaus to save her prom
Caroline "Could you please go back into your creepy trophy case of family collectibles and dig me out something of royal caliber?"
34. From 4.20 - Klaus calls Caroline
Klaus "Caroline, I'm standing in one of my favorite places in the world. Surrounded by food, music, art, culture...and all I can think about it how much I want to show it to you. Maybe one day you'll let me."
35. From 4.21 - Silas tricks Caroline
Silas!Klaus "I never had any intention of moving on. The truth is I've tried to stop thinking about you and I can't. Come to New Orleans! What are you afraid of?"
Caroline "You! I'm afraid of you."
Silas!Klaus "Wouldn't it be more accurate to say you're afraid of yourself? Your darkest desires? Elena was right wasn't she? Deep down you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled."
36. From 4.23 - Klaus saves Caroline when the dead witches attack
Klaus "There's plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day."
37. From 4.23 - Klaus and Caroline chat after graduation and he let's Tyler return
Klaus "He's your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes."
38. From 5.11 - Klaus returns
Klaus "Hello, Caroline"
Caroline "Klaus. Sorry Matt's buried alive, no time to chat."
*Caroline vamp speeds away*
Klaus "You're not even the least bit curious as to why I'm here?"
Caroline "I literally just whooshed at the sight of your face, so no."
39. From 5.11 - Klaus and Caroline chat in the woods about Katherine dying and his return
Klaus "Would you give me the same choice?"
Klaus "Were I to abandon my revenge against Katerina would you offer me the same choice as Tyler?"
Caroline "I don't know what you mean."
Klaus "Yes you do."
Caroline "You can't do this to me! You can't just show up and distract me while my friend is in danger."
40. From 5.11 - Klaus and Caroline have sex
Klaus "I want your confession"
Caroline "My confession? I didn't do anything. Confession about what?"
Klaus "Me. As soon as we're done here I'm gonna walk away and I'm never coming back. You'll never again have to look me in the eye and cover our connection with hostility and revulsion. You'll never have to loath the darkest parts of yourself that care for me in spite of all I've done. I will be gone and you will be free. I just want you to be honest with me."
Caroline "I'm in college. I'm building a life for myself. I have plans and a future and things that I want and none of those things involve you, ok none of them."
Klaus "I see."
Caroline "No you don't because, yes I cover our connection with hostility because yes I hate myself for the truth. So if you promise to walk away like you said and never come back then, yes I will be honest with you. I will be honest with you about what I want."
Klaus "I will walk away and I will never come back. I promise."
41. From 5.12 - Caroline tells Kat!Elena about having sex with Klaus
Caroline "What would you say if I told you that when a certain awful person was in town I ran into him in the woods and sort of kissed him? He was there, and he obviously wanted to kiss me, so I thought 'oh well we'll just make out', but then it felt really good to kiss him. So then I kind of totally...had sex with him. But I swear I didn't mean to do it and now I feel terrible."
Kat!Elena "And the person we're talking about is...?"
Kat!Elena "Oh wow, tha-that...wow, really?"
42. From 5.15 - Caroline talks to Tyler
Caroline "Is it wrong that I feel..."
Caroline "Sad. I know Katherine was a horrible person, but..."
Tyler "But you see the good in people."
Caroline "You mean Klaus. Because I saw the good in Klaus."
43. From 7.13 - Caroline goes to New Orleans to ask for Klaus' help
Kid "Where are we going?"
Caroline "To New Orleans. To visit mommy's friend."
44. From 7.14 - Caroline and Klaus talk on the phone
Klaus "It's not a crime to love what you cannot explain."
45. From 7.14 - Klaus and Stefan talk about Caroline
Klaus "Do you love her? Caroline."
Stefan "Why? Do you still have feelings for her?"
Icon | Kara
|candice accola, caroline forbes, joseph morgan, klaroline, klaus mikaelson, klaus/caroline, the originals, the vampire diaries|