Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

I think a few people overreacted to that panel and the sneak peak in it. I watched the panel, the producer said a hero fell for Hayley and that more heroes could probably fall along the way, the way she said it wasn't really that promising to me since it just sounded like rambling and it would have just flown right over my head if I didn't see people quoting it online. I think Klaus has every right to have a problem with haylijah but sometimes his comments just make people easily freak out (in a good or bad way) because they're quick to think it's a triangle when in reality he just thinks the closer Hayley is to Elijah the closer his child is to Elijah. They've clarified this before in interviews but it wasn't made clear on the panel. I'm not saying never say never, I just didn't see a big hint in the panel

That gif set is pretty. Who's making the thread?
Old 03-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control.../#post75121386

» Bella