Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2013, 06:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Control Freaks {KlausykinsღCarebear} #12: We miss their married banter!

(12)
Klaus | Caroline
a p p r e c i a t i o n · t h r e a d

01. Flora.
02. *Stephie*
03. unspokenღwords
04. TruLove
05. fragileღheart
06. britns06
07. SLAT92
08. WilSonღFan
09. Calgaryfan2006
10. liomi95
11. Gwendoline
12. Dancing Eyes
13. kgp1217
14. Lady Mikaelson
15. SkinnyLove
16. CassandraBlu
17. sawako
18. Si_Crazy
19. Red Oktober
20. rrpdsks
21. Nilicat
22. Liam's curls
23. Swinty
24. Marisol40
25. bRo_LoVe
26. KnifeLuv
27. debita
28. Audrinaa
29. ladyevenstar22
30. the new sun
31. a million miles
32. KnifeLuv
33. ElenaBelle
34. michelle1
35. rocky845
36. Leah_LL_Fan
37. prettyinpink90
38. jbeth28
39. Moonlight_shine
40. falling slowly
41. punkypug
42. Julien Suncrisbe
43. Nici Dawson
Control Freaks;

"we're the same, Caroline."

x

x
Joseph & Candice ;

"He's a golden boy, you can understand my words as you want, but I love him.” - Candice Accola

x
Laughs ;

Flora: when Stefan walked in she got so jumpy and stuff, I was like dayum gurl calm yourself
Ariel: hahah yep, she was acting all guilty and klaus was like srsly stefan, 5 more minutes"
Flora: so guilty, dirty thoughts confirmed
Ariel: damn they were grinning at each other
Ariel: "you didn't let me finish"
Ariel: and klaus is all like "gorl i'll let u finish in other ways"
Ariel: "if u get wat im sayin"

Whatever, just hurry up and find the cure.
I'm working on it.

Do you even know how to read a map?
Yes, and you know who taught me? my friend Magellan.

I know arithmetic isn't your strongest point, but one is still less than twelve.

Hello? Did you not hear me?
Of course I heard you, Caroline. I think the whole of Mystic Falls heard you.

It is not funny. I know, I know. Then stop laughing!

Caroline, you're beautiful, but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you.

Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me.
I'm gonna call you every 10 minutes until you get your ass over here.

Don't turn your back on me!
I should have turned my back on you ages ago!

Somebody's been skipping their geometry classes.
Well, you didn't let me finish.

And above all, I promise to aspire, inspire and perspire.
Obviously, we found a shortage of words that end in ‘spire’.
previous t h r e a d s ;
01 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/klaus-c...asap-63100215/
02 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/klaus%E...akes-63100763/
03 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...-way-63102817/
04 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...9%A5-63105202/
05 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...E-ew-63106605/
06 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...aved-63107701/
07 - Control Freaks {NikღCaroline} #7: "All I can think about is how much I want to show it to you. Maybe one day you'll let me." Klaus
08 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control.../#post72747244
09 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...r-mt-63109032/
10 - Control Freaks {KlausykinsღCarebear} #10: Because we can't wait for Caroline to finally succumb to "the allure of darkness" *wink*
11 - http://www.fanforum.com/f413/control...atch-63109413/
future t i t l e s ;
"Caroline, you’re beautiful. But if you don’t stop talking, I will kill you."
"Just to be clear, I’m too smart to be seduced by you."
"And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you."
"I can still feel it - that place in my heart that is yours. It’s empty."
Because she can make him smile, even though he had a crappy day.
"I also love when Klaus and Caroline have scenes together." - Candice
She didn't turn her back on him. ♥
"Oh my God! You do have a heart!" - Caroline
"Thank you, for helping me." - Klaus
"We're the same, Caroline."
Because she was clearly upset at the thought of him moving on.
Caroline needs to have her perfect feathers ruffled and who is better than Klaus?
"Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you're over me!"
"You brought me back, Caroline."
Every Alpha Male needs an Alpha Female to keep him in line.
Because Barbie and Ken belong together! He saved Damon's life on her command. What an obedient husband. *sigh*
"Of course I heard you, Caroline. I think the whole Mystic Falls heard you." #married
We got a small mention and the fandom exploded.
She may be out of sight, but she's not out of mind for him.
"Perhaps I'll ask her when I call her to tell her of your demise."
He only hit Tyler after he remarked that Caroline would never stop hating him.
Your eyes they shine so bright. I want to save that light.
Get back in my life. Come knock on my door.
"His infatuation with her still exists." - Michael Trevino
"He carries her with him, in that way, regardless of whether she’s there in the flesh or not" - Joseph
Graphics: x

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 12-07-2013 at 02:15 PM
Old 11-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Every time you girls use one of my titles, my ego grows a bit.

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 11-28-2013 at 06:59 AM
Old 11-28-2013, 06:52 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT britns06!
Loved the title!!!
Old 11-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I liked my last post in the last thread, so I'm bringing over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
That Candice interview is old, I don't understand why WetPant is recycling it. Anyway, in that same interview she shut down Forwood and Steroline too. I feel like Candice is 50 shades done with romance for her character, she just wants Caroline single. And to be honest, for the moment, so do I.

And she doesn't hate Klaroline. She might say bad things about them sometimes, but she also says nice things and how she loves the dynamic between them. I already said before and I'll say again: actors don't really care about shipping, they go with whatever the writers are throwing their character's way. One thing that backs me up on that was that Candice said that she didn't know what the writers are planning, so a future Caroline crossover would be a possibility. That made me think she'll do it, if the writers want her too. She's also said a couple of times before that she'd love to do a crossover.

Moving to TO permanently is another story, because she's been playing the same character for almost 5 years, maybe she's tired and want to try new things. But, that doesn't mean she'd deny guess appearances from time to time, like I said: she doesn't hate Klaroline and even if she does, do you really think she'd be that petty do deny a job because of it? I, personally, don't think she would.

I still believe that they could be endgame. Flora said that they could imply it and I agree. They could, they could just imply that, years down the road, Klaus and Caroline got together and I wouldn't really complain that they left the details to imagination. I'd rather that than to have to watch them screw up my favorite couple with their ****ty writing like they did with another couple I used to like.

But, hey, that's just me.

I also have Rocky and Si to answer to, but I'm lazy.

» Bella
Old 11-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

That is a great post Bella! If Candice were to refuse the option of moving over permanently, I don't think it would be just because she doesn't like KC. Like you said, she's been playing the same character for so long I can see her being ready to put the character to rest. I just meant that her dislike of that relationship doesn't help because it doesn't necessarily provide motivation that would renew her interest in the character.

Whatever happens, happens. If KC is endgame, awesome! If not, it won't be the first time the pairing I liked didn't end up together so There's always tumblr and fanfiction to enjoy and make up your own ending
Old 11-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Moderator Manager

I have some catching up to do with the last thread...
First of all, let me start saying that there were AWESOME pretty gifsets in the last thread!! I admit that the AU one are always my favorites, and I LOVED the one where Klaus is thinking about Caroline while being tortured!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britns06 (View Post)
Yea I remember in the first or second episode, whichever had the flashback on the boat, Rebekah referring to Klaus as her half brother really bugged me. I mean I know they needed to set up the differences for new viewers but I don't remember Rebekah ever referring to Klaus as her "half brother". But maybe that just bugged me because I have half siblings but I don't refer to them that way

Yep my grandma watches and my mom watches. She was talking about how she can't tell Hayley and Davina apart and isn't sure what to make of Marcel. She also said she doesn't get/like the baby plot. She's got good taste
I didn't bug just you... I't annoying me A LOT that they're bringing up the bastard/half brother mention into every single episode. They all made it clear in TVD that Klaus was the only one that actually minded that, the others never saw or treated him any differently because of that, and Rebekah had never called him her half brother... So I'm mad at that too!!

Girl, I like you grandma and mother already!! Great taste, and bonus points for not getting the baby plot... I'm still holding my WTF face whenever I think about that
I tried to get my mom to watched it, but she didn't like it... which was surprising considering that she sort of liked BTVS/ATS.

Quote:
That Candice interview is old, I don't understand why WetPant is recycling it. Anyway, in that same interview she shut down Forwood and Steroline too. I feel like Candice is 50 shades done with romance for her character, she just wants Caroline single. And to be honest, for the moment, so do I.

And she doesn't hate Klaroline. She might say bad things about them sometimes, but she also says nice things and how she loves the dynamic between them. I already said before and I'll say again: actors don't really care about shipping, they go with whatever the writers are throwing their character's way. One thing that backs me up on that was that Candice said that she didn't know what the writers are planning, so a future Caroline crossover would be a possibility. That made me think she'll do it, if the writers want her too. She's also said a couple of times before that she'd love to do a crossover.

Moving to TO permanently is another story, because she's been playing the same character for almost 5 years, maybe she's tired and want to try new things. But, that doesn't mean she'd deny guess appearances from time to time, like I said: she doesn't hate Klaroline and even if she does, do you really think she'd be that petty do deny a job because of it? I, personally, don't think she would.

I still believe that they could be endgame. Flora said that they could imply it and I agree. They could, they could just imply that, years down the road, Klaus and Caroline got together and I wouldn't really complain that they left the details to imagination. I'd rather that than to have to watch them screw up my favorite couple with their ****ty writing like they did with another couple I used to like.

But, hey, that's just me.
I'm with Candice ATM! She needs to be romance free for a while... for the past few seasons she was categorized as a LI. I want her to be her own person, grow up and finally having a SL other than being the LI or Elena's sidekick.

I don't take Actor's perspective into too much consideration when it comes to the the way the show is going to handle their characters... in the end it's all about what TPTB wants and how the writers put it on paper. Also when it comes to Candice or Joseph's reply regarding KC, it depends on their mood... sometimes they are doing an interview to promote the show and their characters and all people wants to ask is about the ship, it's bound to be a little annoying, so maybe some of their less than amicable replies on the couple is just a way to try to change the subject a little.
Old 11-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

^Yea, my mom watched TVD so I didn't have to explain anything to her.

Caroline being single was what I wanted for this season. While I can't stand TVD anymore, Caroline (and later Klaus) has been my favorite from the beginning and I probably would have kept up more with the season if they gave her a real storyline
Old 11-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Whatever happens, happens. If KC is endgame, awesome! If not, it won't be the first time the pairing I liked didn't end up together so There's always tumblr and fanfiction to enjoy and make up your own ending
I'm still holding on to my hope that they will be endgame.... I think their story is still too open and TPTB probably left it like that because they'll get to that point eventually. That line Klaus said in the Graduation could very well be edited, and since it wasn't, I'm choosing to believe that there's hope

Quote:
^Yea, my mom watched TVD so I didn't have to explain anything to her.

Caroline being single was what I wanted for this season. While I can't stand TVD anymore, Caroline (and later Klaus) has been my favorite from the beginning and I probably would have kept up more with the season if they gave her a real storyline
Exactly!! Caroline is my favorite! But sucks to watch a show were she acts like a bubble head most of the time, only caring about guys and/or being the helpful friend whenever Elena needs.... Give the girl something else to do!
Old 11-28-2013, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That is a great post Bella! If Candice were to refuse the option of moving over permanently, I don't think it would be just because she doesn't like KC. Like you said, she's been playing the same character for so long I can see her being ready to put the character to rest. I just meant that her dislike of that relationship doesn't help because it doesn't necessarily provide motivation that would renew her interest in the character.

Thanks, I hope I managed to cheer people up a bit. I don't like when people get upset. It's bound to get tiring sometime and the fact that show sucks at the moment and her character has no real sl helps. Oh, I agree with you on that, except that I don't think she dislikes it, she's just not interested at the moment, just like she's not interested in TC or SC.

Same here, I've been very lucky with my ships so far, except for Jackie/Hyde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I didn't bug just you... I't annoying me A LOT that they're bringing up the bastard/half brother mention into every single episode. They all made it clear in TVD that Klaus was the only one that actually minded that, the others never saw or treated him any differently because of that, and Rebekah had never called him her half brother... So I'm mad at that too!!

I'm with Candice ATM! She needs to be romance free for a while... for the past few seasons she was categorized as a LI. I want her to be her own person, grow up and finally having a SL other than being the LI or Elena's sidekick.

I don't take Actor's perspective into too much consideration when it comes to the the way the show is going to handle their characters... in the end it's all about what TPTB wants and how the writers put it on paper. Also when it comes to Candice or Joseph's reply regarding KC, it depends on their mood... sometimes they are doing an interview to promote the show and their characters and all people wants to ask is about the ship, it's bound to be a little annoying, so maybe some of their less than amicable replies on the couple is just a way to try to change the subject a little.
It annoyed me too. I think that comment annoyed most of the Klaus fans.

Exactly. You get me.

Quote:
This.

Brit, your mom and grandma seems awesome! I wish I could get my mother to watch TO with me, but she says she doesn't like modern vampires.

» Bella
Old 11-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It annoyed me too. I think that comment annoyed most of the Klaus fans.

Exactly. You get me.

This.

Brit, your mom and grandma seems awesome! I wish I could get my mother to watch TO with me, but she says she doesn't like modern vampires.
They are mentioning the fact that he is a bastard way too much.... We get it, he is their half brother, but enough with the bringing it up. Their problems have nothing to do with that, it's more about trust issues and betrayals. Everytime that the word "bastard" is pronounced I wanna kick things because it makes it seems like Elijah and Rebekah are siding against Klaus because of that fact.

My mom said that same thing about modern vampires.... and I was like "hello?? Angel?? Vampire with a soul? How can that not be modern?" but it was pointless to argue with her
Old 11-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They are mentioning the fact that he is a bastard way too much.... We get it, he is their half brother, but enough with the bringing it up. Their problems have nothing to do with that, it's more about trust issues and betrayals. Everytime that the word "bastard" is pronounced I wanna kick things because it makes it seems like Elijah and Rebekah are siding against Klaus because of that fact.

My mom said that same thing about modern vampires.... and I was like "hello?? Angel?? Vampire with a soul? How can that not be modern?" but it was pointless to argue with her
I think they want to "remind" the viewers, but it's getting annoying. The Mikaelson's relationship has deeper problems than just Klaus being a bastard.

I don't think my mom watched Angel. She likes mean vampires who live in Castles. My dad watched Angel though. I'll see if I can get him into TO, he's more flexible when it comes to vamps.

» Bella
Old 11-28-2013, 08:27 AM
Moderator Manager

Well, we didn't need so many reminders when we found out the first time in TVD, so I really don't see the point in doing that in TO other than to be obnoxious and annoying. I want to see the sibling work through the issues that they can solve... the fact that Klaus is a bastard will never change, so let's move on already.

Ohh maybe you can get your dad to watch it with you... My dad doesn't like TV Shows very much... and when it's something to do with supernatural/vampire/fantasy stuff then he really doesn't even want to try and watch I do have my sister who doesn't love vampires, but she watches TVD, so I think she'll watch to catch up with TO
Old 11-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey! TFTNT!

I admire those of you who are saying that you'll be satisfied if you never see them together as long as at the end of the series it is hinted or implied that they are endgame whether it's through a phonecall, a text, or Caroline showing up all of a sudden and Klaus seeing her and that's the end. I admire you because I won't be satisfied and if that's what awaits us, FML. I really want to see them together, going from friends to lovers, making the transition, seeing their first kiss, everything! I want everything and I won't be happy if we don't get at least a kiss. We deserve that much.

I still hold on to what he said to her on graduation day, that he's going to be her last love, however long it takes (the writers put that for a reason), and I know the writers are gonna give us crossovers and ideally, crossover Candice for good like Claire Hoult said (if she's not tired of Caroline already but hey, who turns down a paycheck?).
Old 11-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Old 11-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, we didn't need so many reminders when we found out the first time in TVD, so I really don't see the point in doing that in TO other than to be obnoxious and annoying. I want to see the sibling work through the issues that they can solve... the fact that Klaus is a bastard will never change, so let's move on already.

Ohh maybe you can get your dad to watch it with you... My dad doesn't like TV Shows very much... and when it's something to do with supernatural/vampire/fantasy stuff then he really doesn't even want to try and watch I do have my sister who doesn't love vampires, but she watches TVD, so I think she'll watch to catch up with TO
Julie must think we're stupid or something. That explains a lot of the things she writes. Yes, they can't fix their mother's mistake and they can't change the past, all they can do is move on and work for a better present/future.

I'll try to do it Saturday, I'll watch Castle and NCIS with him and then I'll sneak some TO after to see if he stays to watch. My dad likes supernatural shows, he was even watching Lost Girl with me the other day. He's not a big fan of teen supernatural shows though, he never liked TVD or even tried to watch TW with me. Actually, he did try, he sat down and asked me the name, then left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
Hey! TFTNT!

I admire those of you who are saying that you'll be satisfied if you never see them together as long as at the end of the series it is hinted or implied that they are endgame whether it's through a phonecall, a text, or Caroline showing up all of a sudden and Klaus seeing her and that's the end. I admire you because I won't be satisfied and if that's what awaits us, FML. I really want to see them together, going from friends to lovers, making the transition, seeing their first kiss, everything! I want everything and I won't be happy if we don't get at least a kiss. We deserve that much.

I still hold on to what he said to her on graduation day, that he's going to be her last love, however long it takes (the writers put that for a reason), and I know the writers are gonna give us crossovers and ideally, crossover Candice for good like Claire Hoult said (if she's not tired of Caroline already but hey, who turns down a paycheck?).
In any other show, I'd want to see those things too. Don't get me wrong, I'd still love to see it with Klaroline, but I know these writers, so there's always that worry in the back of mind that if we're to see them together, they'll screw it up like they did Delena, Stelena, Forwood, Beremy, etc. I'd rather have the gap filled by my imagination and fanfics than to have my OTP ruined by their incompetence.

» Bella