Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Cami was in the show? Really? I tend to fast forward through those moments. I can almost pretend like it didn't happen

Rebekah needs a new line.

Liked Haley actually doing something besides being pregnant. Course, if Tweedle De and Tweedle Dum had a brain between the two of them they might have gotten suspicious that she kept saying she needed a couple of minutes no matter whether she had to pee, talk to a doctor or get some clothes. ( which, realistically, should have already been moved over? Klaus had a frigging moving fan there last episode no?)

Father Kieran... seriously, if JP has to have a human promote him to regular. Please.

Josh... find some turkey.

Sophie... glad your back and we even got to keep seeing Sabine since she was the only smart one of her group... although not so smart that they decided to attack a more powerful witch outright... have a better plan next time girl.

Also like how everyone thinks Klaus is diabolical and everyone's doing the same thing he does... just for different reasons, maybe. Rebekah wants to take away the power, Elijah and marcel had some kind of side deal going on, Haley made her deal with Sophie, etc.

he's just more brutal and honest about it

ESPECIALLY THE BOLD but everything was dead-on.

I'm tired of these peasants getting pressed at my king when they have their own selfish motives. hypocrites. they just want to pretend they aren't any worse than him
Old 01-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Camile threatning Klaus was ridiculous. She is as stupid as those city leaders who tried it and look what happened,

Davina did kick ass.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I hated that Klaus poisoned Tim & Davina, but not one of those judgey people ever did something sinister. Over it.

Elijah - Captain Shady. He is always making secret deals or re-wording things to his benefit. Agnes anyone?

Rebekah - Hun come on. You killed Elena (and almost Matt) and you conspired to put Klaus in the ground. You ain't no angel.

Marcel - Let your "true love" lay daggered in a box for over 50 years, pretended to be dead for over a century, tried to have Klaus killed, was working with Rebekah behind Klaus' back, used Davina as a human shield...

No one has a right to judge Klaus when they are all just as terrible. Where's Kol when you need him?!
Old 01-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No one has a right to judge Klaus when they are all just as terrible. Where's Kol when you need him?!
*quietly sobs*
Old 01-14-2014, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

yeah... which is kind of why I don't mind Haley that much... cause she really doesn't try to make herself look that great. At least, not AS often.

Same with Katherine...

I don't care for when people make themselves out to look better and then do the same thing.

Elijah and Rebekah might not have quite the body count but I have a feeling that if they had the ability to dagger Klaus they might have daggered him just as he daggered them. Neither of them seems above it, IMO.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how long this show can go with witches being antagonists

I'm pretty sure it focuses on them more than TVD ever did
Old 01-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

no doubt about them focusing more on them than TVD... I don't really consider them evil yet... unless of course you're talking about Celeste?

I kind of hope she was always Evil and just had the wool pulled over Elijah's eyes and that Klaus was actually kind of right to kill her / have her killed.

I didn't always care for him on TVD but right now Elijah and Rebekah's holier than thou attitude is really pissing me off.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
*quietly sobs*
I feel you.

I'm thinking that sooner or later they're going to get a common enemy so that it's not forever witches vs. vampires. Maybe the wolves or humans will start issues, but for now I think until the witches are 100% they aren't going to stop being the focus.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
no doubt about them focusing more on them than TVD... I don't really consider them evil yet... unless of course you're talking about Celeste?

I kind of hope she was always Evil and just had the wool pulled over Elijah's eyes and that Klaus was actually kind of right to kill her / have her killed.
Well antagonists don't always have to be evil, I meant they are antagonists from Klaus and the viewers perspective.

Quote:
I didn't always care for him on TVD but right now Elijah and Rebekah's holier than thou attitude is really pissing me off.
bless u.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved how kick-ass this episode is!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

yeah, the funny thing is that while it wasn't this episode in 1x08 while Rebekah and marcel were working to set up Klaus Marcel said "we're not doing anything Klaus hasn't done"

like that made it okay? Because its one thing to get mad at Klaus when he does something nasty...

but another to act like you have the moral high ground and preach / berate him for something you've done similar.

and I wonder what the poison was that Klaus used and if we might see that again?

Last edited by bonnie51; 01-15-2014 at 06:33 AM
Old 01-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I hated that Klaus poisoned Tim & Davina, but not one of those judgey people ever did something sinister. Over it.

Elijah - Captain Shady. He is always making secret deals or re-wording things to his benefit. Agnes anyone?

Rebekah - Hun come on. You killed Elena (and almost Matt) and you conspired to put Klaus in the ground. You ain't no angel.

Marcel - Let your "true love" lay daggered in a box for over 50 years, pretended to be dead for over a century, tried to have Klaus killed, was working with Rebekah behind Klaus' back, used Davina as a human shield...

Love your analysis and you are right. Davina was on the attack and Klaus did what he does, have Plan B just in case. They knew that she would end up dead if she went up against Klaus hence Marcel having that witch do the protection spell.

Yes they are very quick to jump on Klaus.

I loved Kick ass Davina. Wish Cami would leave town.

Next week looks pretty good. Can't wait.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

I'm kind of tired of the "lets all feel sorry for Klaus" saga that TO has got going on. I didnt sign up for that. He's EVIL. Let him be evil.

Rebekah annoyed me for once in this episode with her moral high ground that she walked on. I get that she was betrayed by Marcel (I still dont like him btw), but she's done horrible things herself. She seems to have a selective memory.

As for Elijah/Hayley, I'm looking forward to the reprocussions of Hayley's actions. Whether she didnt know that Celeste was going to be the new big bad, or not, she still helped. And Elijah will obviously feel very betrayed. I love these two and cant wait for more scenes.

Also Davina = bad freaking ass. I kind of ship her and Josh too. He's a cutie.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

don't think he's EVIL... but he's not good either, obviously. But that is just IMO
Old 01-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I could never categorize Klaus as evil and sure as hell can't as good. He is just living in a world of gray .