Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Moderator Manager

The Casket Girls {1x10} Episode Discussion

1x10: The Casket Girls

January 14th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : TAKING BACK POWER — As the French Quarter prepares for its annual celebration of the Casket Girls Festival, Cami (Leah Pipes) suffers through as Davina (Danielle Campbell) attempts to free her of Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) mind compulsion. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) form an unlikely alliance as Klaus sets his plan in motion to get Davina back. Once it’s known that Davina is missing, Sophie (Daniella Pineda) gets in on the hunt to track her down. Meanwhile, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is forced to make a tough decision after receiving an unexpected phone call, and Rebekah (Claire Holt) sets her own plan in motion when she enlists the help of someone from Marcel’s past.
Directed by: Jesse Warn
Written by: Charlie Charbonneau and Michelle Paradise.

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 01-15-2014 at 07:48 AM
Old 01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT

I can't wait. The hiatus has been way too long!

Haylijah Calendar
icon by me | Fanart | tumblr | twitter
Old 01-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

yay
Old 01-14-2014, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Here we are again. This episode was meh for me. Not much happening, but it had its moments.

Marcel - You have nothing interesting happening. There was nothing to make you stand out. Bored.

Klaus - You became a secondary character tonight. Still diabolical and scheming, but you took a back seat tonight.

Rebekah - Better than you have been in a long time. You are a woman scorned and I like it on you. I have no doubt that if Marcel wants you and not Klaus you will leave Davina and "girl power" behind, but for now it's working for you. Stay angry not pathetic.

Elijah - Not much happening with you. I feel like you were just there as a way to make the sneaky deal with the witches and Marcel. Need more happening in your life aside form a pregnant chick. You looked hot in your t-shirts though.

Sophie - About time you close your legs and focus. Witches are getting their mojo back and I'm happy .

Hayley - I get your reason to go and betray the one guy that actually seems to always have your back, but really?! You trusting witches is just all types of stupid .

Josh - I freaking love you. So adorable and I want you around always.

Davina - Kicked some serious ass tonight. She was scary and fantastic. Take notes Rebekah/Marcel & Elijah/Hayley because the chemistry she had with Tim was crazy and made me sad that he died .

Theirry - Missed you and your Newsies hats.

Father K - Where you at?! I need more humans that don't suck.

Camille - You taking on Klaus now?

...enough said.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Here we are again. This episode was meh for me. Not much happening, but it had its moments.

Marcel - You have nothing interesting happening. There was nothing to make you stand out. Bored.

Klaus - You became a secondary character tonight. Still diabolical and scheming, but you took a back seat tonight.

Rebekah - Better than you have been in a long time. You are a woman scorned and I like it on you. I have no doubt that if Marcel wants you and not Klaus you will leave Davina and "girl power" behind, but for now it's working for you. Stay angry not pathetic.

Elijah - Not much happening with you. I feel like you were just there as a way to make the sneaky deal with the witches and Marcel. Need more happening in your life aside form a pregnant chick. You looked hot in your t-shirts though.

Sophie - About time you close your legs and focus. Witches are getting their mojo back and I'm happy .

Hayley - I get your reason to go and betray the one guy that actually seems to always have your back, but really?! You trusting witches is just all types of stupid .

Josh - I freaking love you. So adorable and I want you around always.

Davina - Kicked some serious ass tonight. She was scary and fantastic. Take notes Rebekah/Marcel & Elijah/Hayley because the chemistry she had with Tim was crazy and made me sad that he died .

Theirry - Missed you and your Newsies hats.

Father K - Where you at?! I need more humans that don't suck.

Camille - You taking on Klaus now?

...enough said.
I agree with every bit of it, except Rebekah. I'm starting to hate her character... she's completely bipolar these days and doesn't seem to know what she really wants, every second she wants a different thing.

Camille threatening Klaus was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever watched on TV. But hey, JP did say she's badass, right?
x
Old 01-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Klaus - I love you but why the children....y u gotta harm the kids still luv u tho

Elijah - negotiating is all you do, come on switzlijah there's more to do

Rebekah - I would be rooting for you and your mission to avenge mistreated women, but you're only doing it because you're just mad that Marcel pulled out.

Hayley - yes, go double cross the main person who has been there for you.

Josh - bahahahahaha TURKEY. LOL.

Kieran - I missed you only human who doesn't bore me. Also you were great on teen wolf last night....legit tears were in my eyes when you found your daughter

Davina - I'm so sorry....but you were super epic tonight. SORRY ABOUT TIM

Sophie - yes go jump in the woods and not in the sheets for once. solve DAT PUZZLE

Marcel - wow that was clever here have a star

Camille - GTFO MY SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. I SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR YOU BUT I DON'T. WHY? Because I know the writing expects me to be shocked that a human is standing up for herself in front of vampires, but um guess wat...my jaw dropped so low to the floor that I need surgery just to get it to a quarter of how it was before. NAWT.

this show isn't working for you, go back to looney tunes

my favourite ep was when you burned money

Old 01-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
I agree with every bit of it, except Rebekah. I'm starting to hate her character... she's completely bipolar these days and doesn't seem to know what she really wants, every second she wants a different thing.

Camille threatening Klaus was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever watched on TV. But hey, JP did say she's badass, right?
I get it, Rebekah is constantly doing one thing then switches because some random penis waved at her. I just think that if she stayed angry and "woman scorned" she would be a hell of a lot more interesting and fun to watch than the pathetic sap she was before. I want Rebekah to stay this bitter person for a while - it's good for her.

Flora we have the same mind sometimes.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Flora we have the same mind sometimes.
it's kinda trippy. GMTA

this tag is my life. DYING
Old 01-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
it's kinda trippy. GMTA

this tag is my life. DYING
The cast picture with Chewbacca and (Gandolf?) is perfection!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

So here it goes...

I laughed at Klaus.. didn't really upset, didn't really make me happy... I just didn't really care much for what he did in this episode, but he did make me laugh a couple times!

Elijah, you looked hot and you paid attention to Davina's weird drawings when Marcel didn't in I dunno how many months (really?)

Marcel... well I liked the delivery in the "your brother that I don't even like". I guess that's it.

Camille... see I don't think Leah is a bad actress but I just don't care about her character, and what power does she have to threaten anyone? NONE. She's a human with no power at all. Like... seriously, either drive her crazy, convert her, make her kill someone important and then get killed or just kill her off already. I don't see potential for this character, I definitely don't see how they can make some sense with her against Klaus but being completely USELESS. Davina is a witch, EVEN JOSH is more useful cause he's a vampire... but CAMI? I just don't get it.

Sophie, I am glad to see you back tho I still don't understand what you'll do in the show besides waking this witch up, I have no idea what you could do in later seasons, I am sure the writers don't either but the actress is getting a bit better and I never disliked her character to begin with, I just also find her useless atm, but at least the writers gave her character a break and didn't ft her in every episode even when she has no story. LIKE CAMI.

Father K. Whatever, he was in it for 2 sec.

Tim, you were cute... I am sorry you're dead.

Rebekah, I don't trust you, I don't trust Plec in actually writing a proper version of you in this show, I might have liked you in this episode but I know that if Plec feels like giving you the d syndrome again, she will and you will forget all about girl power and go back to your man, or different man, or your siblings, in any case you can't be on your own, we all know that, Plec has made sure we all understand how Rebekah can't grow, change or be successful at anything by now, so I am way more interested in whatever she's going to do in the next eps because, at least, she's not going to be the nanny who casually ****s Marcel anymore. And I still love Claire.

Davina. I ****ING LOVE YOU. I felt bad for her when Tim died, I actually bought her tears, well done, little girl! Also she was badass and gave a lesson to Marcel and Klaus... and Elijah, tho I could have lived without that punishment... but it's ok.

Josh, I love you and forever will until you get killed off and I'm here thinking it'll happen very very soon, so I'll enjoy what I get from you and my god DAVINA AND JOSH ARE EXTREMELY CUTE. SOMEONE STOP THEM.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The cast picture with Chewbacca and (Gandolf?) is perfection!
omfg. I didn't even see it

Old 01-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I know that's not Gandolf, but I can't place him.

May great review - love me some Josh and Davina cuteness myself.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Cami was in the show? Really? I tend to fast forward through those moments. I can almost pretend like it didn't happen

Rebekah needs a new line.

Liked Haley actually doing something besides being pregnant. Course, if Tweedle De and Tweedle Dum had a brain between the two of them they might have gotten suspicious that she kept saying she needed a couple of minutes no matter whether she had to pee, talk to a doctor or get some clothes. ( which, realistically, should have already been moved over? Klaus had a frigging moving fan there last episode no?)

Father Kieran... seriously, if JP has to have a human promote him to regular. Please.

Josh... find some turkey.

Sophie... glad your back and we even got to keep seeing Sabine since she was the only smart one of her group... although not so smart that they decided to attack a more powerful witch outright... have a better plan next time girl.

Also like how everyone thinks Klaus is diabolical and everyone's doing the same thing he does... just for different reasons, maybe. Rebekah wants to take away the power, Elijah and marcel had some kind of side deal going on, Haley made her deal with Sophie, etc.

he's just more brutal and honest about it
Old 01-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

the ending was kinda creepy about davins drawing

josh was so funny and davina was awesome/epic

i do understand why you say that about bek

{}