Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2019, 01:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Just by themselves yes they would make a very dark board . All colours I've included are usable. I wouldn't have included them if they weren't. Dark colours are used for things like bars, buttons, links. While light colours are used for the background, boards, ect. Personally I recommend having a mixture of both so you can have a nice contrast

For your chosen 11 what would be the best placement for Alaric? I presume this below should remain the same for the other characters? I was presuming that Alaric between Caroline & Klaus to combine the shows but then don't know if separating Caroline & Klaus is a good idea?

Bonnie, Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah, Marcel

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2019, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh not just them was mentioning one of them and than either more purple or pueple/gray to go along with it

OR go with your idea

See what Tar thinks from that second one you made

honestly don't know where to put Alaric because somehow you got the pairings perfectly
Old 01-18-2019, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg don't put anyone between Caroline and Klaus, people will die Maybe on Bonnie's left side?
Old 01-18-2019, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I agree we would die

I think he works in Bonnie's side because there's really no place for him considering you perfected the coupley
Old 01-18-2019, 01:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't get the pairings perfectly, I used Tar's pairings from the first post so it was all her

So I can throw Alaric in the bin? I'll just say he can go next to Bonnie then as that seems best

Is this Elijah? Although the picture Tar linked to for Elijah is usable I was just trying to match all the pictures here to the characters

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2019, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No that's Josh

Elijah

If want/need later I can gather picture options of the characters

Ultimately would Alaric beside Damon BUT that throws this out of whack related to my Damon/Bonnie so safest place is probably besides Bonnie

Unless we decided to remove him which not a fan of that idea
Old 01-18-2019, 01:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I didn't think it was but then I can't see him there which confused me? Can you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2019, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Weirdly don't have a season 5 of Elijah in that link

I edited in a picture from Season 1 cast promotional

if time still allows I'll go though spoiler tv tonight or tomorrow to find pictures
Old 01-18-2019, 01:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was trying to link to pictures from all the same season, looking here. I've got one of him from season 2 which Tar linked to

No need to do that Sarah as I've already done it for the team. It was just Elijah I got stuck on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok so now it's just Tar needing to comment on any particular schemes from the bigger scheme you posted from our ideas

I like the one you posted but still want to hear her opinion where I'm liking purple/blue/gray

do I make enough sense in maybe another scheme like the first one based on maybe the first purple after her mentioned green which is that burgundy?
Old 01-18-2019, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like the idea of purple/gray but I just don't want it to look exactly how it already looks So I'm cool with anything as long as it just looks fresh and not a remake of our already very purple board.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now see if Chelle can do a color scheme up on burgundy/purple/grey
Old 01-18-2019, 02:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Here's the second colour scheme post if you missed it Tar

For now I've posted for the GT a list of your chosen characters with their pictures & the placement which you just finalized. Just so that they can easily find it since there's a few pages to go through here. Once colours are decided they can begin working on it . If you'd like me to post my list & pictures here too so you can look at them I can do that too

Quote:
do I make enough sense in maybe another scheme like the first one based on maybe the first purple after her mentioned green which is that burgundy?
Do you want this purple (#713556) with the blue/purple shades on the right? If you're only looking at the two columns on the far right then I don't think your dark colour would match with them. You could possibly do it with the 3rd column & the one on the far right (so last one)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2019, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Are you able to make a scheme using that purple or a burgundy along the lines of purole/gray shades

yea I'm curious on which pics
Old 01-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What purple/blue/grey shades? What I just described from what I already made? Sorry I was clarifying before I did it

Chelle » join GTmy art