Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
It doesn't matter if she turns her back on him. What matters is how she is doing it and the fact that he would never watch a bunch of people torture her on chains. And the fact that she is only doing this for DICK.

Sigh.

Klaus would never kill Elijah. The bite is temporary and will last at least a day or less. He did it since that was the only retaliation he could think of

It's what wolf venom does and Rebekah got infected from it through spiked beer, which went away after she took a nap.

If something different happens to Elijah, it's because these writers think we won't notice the TVD plot holes.
Okay, thanks for the explanation. I don't watch TVD so I don't know the rules or logistics of this world.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
Which is why I suggested that it was like the dagger. Ultimately temporary.
Well it's not because he's not going to be in a deep sleep. He is simply going to hallucinate

I'm curious what and who he will see.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well it's not because he's not going to be in a deep sleep. He is simply going to hallucinate

I'm curious what and who he will see.
I meant temporary in the sense the effects of it are not long term and that he'll ultimately recover.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliemou (View Post)
Okay, thanks for the explanation. I don't watch TVD so I don't know the rules or logistics of this world.
yeah, I just don't want them to bend the rules again with the bite.

But I think the hallucinations will be bromance related
Old 11-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yeah, I just don't want them to bend the rules again with the bite.

But I think the hallucinations will be bromance related
They've bent/changed the rules of the bite before?
Old 11-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
They've bent/changed the rules of the bite before?
No, but they changed the rules of the dagger and how to turn someone into a hybrid

So let's hope the wolf bite sticks to what we learned on TVD
Old 11-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No, but they changed the rules of the dagger and how to turn someone into a hybrid

So let's hope the wolf bite sticks to what we learned on TVD
They didn't change the hybrid though. The only difference is this baby is a born hybrid. Klaus was made a hybrid through magic, but then the curse only allowed for him to create others through doppleganger blood. I'm guessing that because this baby is a pure hybrid it isn't bound by the doppleganger curse stuff.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Banned

I'm just going to be totally honest with you all. I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but what I've read on this thread sounds absolutely absurd to say the least. Klaus has betrayed his family multiple times for the most petty reasons. Klaus has daggered Rebekah multiple times for just trying to be happy. He killed people she liked/loved for no reason outside of the fact that they might get more of her attention. Klaus himself has given her all the motivation she needs to side with Marcel.

For those of you who says that Marcel betrayed Rebekah I would like how? If you're referring to the dagger incident you need to look at Klaus because he's the one rammed it in her for no reason. This is just one of many horrendous things that he's done to Rebekah. When I see people discussing that event everyone points the figure at Marcel and let Klaus completely off the hook when he's the one who hurt her.

Marcel and Rebekah still love each other and wants to be together. Yet that's just one of the reasons both want to see Klaus gone. Rebekah has been living a nightmare for 1000 years. I'm sure she's probably thought about ways to get rid of him way before she met Marcel. Marcel has very valid reasons to want Klaus gone. 1) He's trying to take everything Marcel has. 2) He's seeing what he's done to Rebekah. 3) He want to be with Rebekah.

If anyone who didn't love abuse and heart ache would want to get rid of Klaus too regardless if he was your father, brother, son, nephew, etc. He's a danger to everyone around him.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

^ I have to agree with you. Klaus has done nothing to endear himself to Hayley. Elijah has just been undaggered, while he may have forgiven Klaus, it does not mean he's forgotten. As for Rebekah, he's guilting her into doing his bidding. Klaus treats his family as if they should do what ever he wishes.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed the episode and I get all the POVs. I get why Klaus feels like what is the point of trying to do better when everybody thinks the worse anyway. Elijah thinking Klaus just wants to build a hybrid army. Tyler and his quest for revenge. Rebekah choosing Marcel. All of them have been burned in some way when they chose to 'believe' in something or someone.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are alot of people that do not understand why Klaus is the way he is.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

It also doesn't mean that Klaus should be surprised that people look back on past experiences with him when dealing with him.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

interesting episode and the discovery about the baby

I kinda understand why they assume Klaus is up to no good
im not sure about those rules but he did mention the bite will have hallucinations

good to see tyler but hes telling marcel about Hayley

{}
Old 11-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I kindof liked suicidal Tyler
and I find it funny that Tyler (of all people) knew what the miracle baby was capable of
Davina and Josh get the special snowflake award
Every other chara just pissed me off
Klaus had some great moments though
Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trystan1540 (View Post)
I'm just going to be totally honest with you all. I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but what I've read on this thread sounds absolutely absurd to say the least. Klaus has betrayed his family multiple times for the most petty reasons. Klaus has daggered Rebekah multiple times for just trying to be happy. He killed people she liked/loved for no reason outside of the fact that they might get more of her attention. Klaus himself has given her all the motivation she needs to side with Marcel. For those of you who says that Marcel betrayed Rebekah I would like how? If you're referring to the dagger incident you need to look at Klaus because he's the one rammed it in her for no reason. This is just one of many horrendous things that he's done to Rebekah. When I see people discussing that event everyone points the figure at Marcel and let Klaus completely off the hook when he's the one who hurt her. Marcel and Rebekah still love each other and wants to be together. Yet that's just one of the reasons both want to see Klaus gone. Rebekah has been living a nightmare for 1000 years. I'm sure she's probably thought about ways to get rid of him way before she met Marcel. Marcel has very valid reasons to want Klaus gone. 1) He's trying to take everything Marcel has. 2) He's seeing what he's done to Rebekah. 3) He want to be with Rebekah. If anyone who didn't love abuse and heart ache would want to get rid of Klaus too regardless if he was your father, brother, son, nephew, etc. He's a danger to everyone around him.
The problem here is you thinking that neither Rebekah nor Marcel does not have a hidden agenda. You believe they are both doing all of this for each other despite how quickly the relationship moved, quick enough to make anyone suspicious

Marcel IMO is manipulating Rebekah because an original against an original helps his plan, I love Klaus and I know he's a dick, so I think it's only fair to like Marcel and still acknowledge he is also a dick himself.

Genuine feelings for Rebekah or not, I am not convinced that making a move on her and flashing crummy drawings isn't part of manipulation to keep his kingdom safe. I have watched TVD long enough where too many guys have played this same trick on Rebekah, right before she gets tricked and falls flat on her face. Therefore, it is not "absurd" of me to assume that Marcel has the same intentions. Especially when he has been possessive of this town all season

If you want me to buy that he wants Rebekah more than this town, then I'll buy it once he takes a bullet for her, but IMO both Marcel and Klaus put their power hunger before everyone else and manipulate those they care about to achieve just that.

So the next time you call other posters absurd, I'm sure you will consider their POV.