Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

I hope we get a scene with them catching up in the beginning of the next episode.

I wonder if we'll get a scene with the Camaro.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Total Fan

Hopefully we do. I will feel cheated if we don't.

I can't stop watching it!

Old 11-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

It's crazy how many times I already re-watched this and I felt a mess all the times, near to tears Stefan's face is really the best, he couldn't believe his eyes... and the sweet smile he finally had on his lips when he touched Damon and finalyl knew he was real

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm not over it either. I don't even want them to let go of each other; like I need them spend the entire episode with their arms around each other.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

^ I approve 40 minutes of hugging, it shouldn't be that bad for Ian and Paul, I'm sure

The things the Salvatore do to me when they want to
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I just noticed you changed your avatar to Defan. They must have really made an impact.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I just noticed you changed your avatar to Defan. They must have really made an impact.
Yeah, a big one I'm always scared to hope too much about them, but I finally think the writers are doing well with them I think that this hug needed a celebrations by me, bc the Salvatore relationship is some times overrated, and I think that they're still good and better than others anyway, more realistic, no big words or actions, but this moments every now and then
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Yeah, a big one I'm always scared to hope too much about them, but I finally think the writers are doing well with them I think that this hug needed a celebrations by me, bc the Salvatore relationship is some times overrated, and I think that they're still good and better than others anyway, more realistic, no big words or actions, but this moments every now and then
This is the first time I've seen you without a Delena avatar, so I know this must be a big celebration.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have lost count on how many times I have watched their scene
Old 11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Can't stop watching that ending scene! Their reunion is just beautiful.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:27 PM
New Fan

That was such an amazing scene. I am still at a loss for words, but I have watched it so many times!

They really did a perfect job.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

I hope the writers finally bring the focus to the brothers. We're nearing the end of the series and if they really are the OTP as Julie likes to claim they better put in the effort. I was thinking that if the third lead who hadn't signed on for season 7 yet was Nina then Defan becomes even more important to bring in viewers for season 7 so they can't be ignored anymore.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I hope the writers finally bring the focus to the brothers. We're nearing the end of the series and if they really are the OTP as Julie likes to claim they better put in the effort. I was thinking that if the third lead who hadn't signed on for season 7 yet was Nina then Defan becomes even more important to bring in viewers for season 7 so they can't be ignored anymore.
I read a lot of articles saying that the show should focus more on the bros relationship (and i agree with that). It will always be more important than any romance.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Im glad that i am not the only one who is still under the impact of th Defan reunion scene. Every time i saw the clip , im still
Old 11-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

You're not alone, chazlizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
This is the first time I've seen you without a Delena avatar, so I know this must be a big celebration.
My babies can wait for now, more important things to celebrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Yeah, it's time to focus more on the brothers, we're on the good path Not sure if only their relationship will be able to drag the show for another season though They can make it stronger right now, but romance is a big part of this show and people want to see it too Still hope the main trio will sign up all together, don't like the idea of one of them missing

I am the storm"

Anna