Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Hearts (View Post)
Add me please? I've never been an avid watcher of the show, but I always thought these two had amazing chemistry. It would be amazing to see it getting explored more, but by the sounds of it I guess not.

Welcome to the thread.
Even if the interviews might not seem like it, we never know what can happen a few seasons from now.... Although I think it will stay friendship but if like it lasted two more extra seasons, anything is possible
Old 10-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks!

Yeah I guess you never know. It would be fun to see!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 10-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Hearts (View Post)
Add me please? I've never been an avid watcher of the show, but I always thought these two had amazing chemistry. It would be amazing to see it getting explored more, but by the sounds of it I guess not.
Added. Welcome to the thread.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Some angst moments, some unlikable Damon moments [as expected]... but their scenes were good at least it stayed true to character.
I especially loved their scene in the room about how he would be broken up if he loss her, growth.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it set the grounds for how their relationship is going to be.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Most of all the scene in the room,saved the disaster that was supposed to be the 'Damon contemplating Bonnie being hit by a car' scene.Overall from a Bamon perspective I was quite ok with episode one. At least it seems they're going into the right direction,considering Nina left,but I wouldn't hold my breath for a S7 being a good one until the end.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Most of all the scene in the room,saved the disaster that was supposed to be the 'Damon contemplating Bonnie being hit by a car' scene.Overall from a Bamon perspective I was quite ok with episode one. At least it seems they're going into the right direction,considering Nina left,but I wouldn't hold my breath for a S7 being a good one until the end.

Yeah, and it was good because it wasn't as bad as I assumed it would be. Thinking and actions are two different things. Damon actions are to save Bonnie and to be a friend to her although some of what he says comes off wrong... I think it will be tough for him because this is the second time he has got to live with the fact he won't see the person he is with for a longevitiy of the time.

First it was with Katherine. He knew he'd see her again, he was just counting the day till when.
Same with Elena, he know he's going to see her again he is just count down the days... the biggest differences is that he actually have friends this time around. When he was with Katherine, he disliked Stefan and he was just set out on being with Katherine again.

So from a Damon's character's point of view, pretty good.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Yeah, and it was good because it wasn't as bad as I assumed it would be. Thinking and actions are two different things. Damon actions are to save Bonnie and to be a friend to her although some of what he says comes off wrong... I think it will be tough for him because this is the second time he has got to live with the fact he won't see the person he is with for a longevitiy of the time.

First it was with Katherine. He knew he'd see her again, he was just counting the day till when.
Same with Elena, he know he's going to see her again he is just count down the days... the biggest differences is that he actually have friends this time around. When he was with Katherine, he disliked Stefan and he was just set out on being with Katherine again.

So from a Damon's character's point of view, pretty good.
Words were never Damon's strong suit,so yeah,I do agree!But he is also very devoted to those he cares about,and I guess for him,carring for Bonnie is a feeling he's having trouble dealing with,considering she's the 'key' to get Elena back.But as I said before his devotion for his 'best friend' will have a big say in this matter,and as we saw he'll rather endure a long time till he'll see the so called 'love of his life' than do something stupid and put Bonnie's life at risk...even if he slips once in a while.

The thing that has me confused is why did he went 'sleeping' by his own accord...we saw in today's episode that getting in that coffin was by his own choosing...so what changed in that unknown amount of time?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Words were never Damon's strong suit,so yeah,I do agree!But he is also very devoted to those he cares about,and I guess for him,carring for Bonnie is a feeling he's having trouble dealing with,considering she's the 'key' to get Elena back.But as I said before his devotion for his 'best friend' will have a big say in this matter,and as we saw he'll rather endure a long time till he'll see the so called 'love of his life' than do something stupid and put Bonnie's life at risk...even if he slips once in a while.

The thing that has me confused is why did he went 'sleeping' by his own accord...we saw in today's episode that getting in that coffin was by his own choosing...so what changed in that unknown amount of time?

Yeah I think this is one of the most difficult situations he has been in because he is in love with Elena but his best friend who is linked to his love life life ends when Elena awakes.
So he is pained over the fact he'll never get to see them both are the same time.
Their relationship will only grow strong which will make things even more difficult.

No idea about that. I guess we will find out, it'll be very interesting to say the least... what confused me about that scene is since when has vampire been able to put themselves to sleep? I thought only Originals can do that when they get daggered, the same thing doesn't work for regular vampire so I am confused. I'll be interesting if Bonnie is a different person when Damon awakens.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Yeah I think this is one of the most difficult situations he has been in because he is in love with Elena but his best friend who is linked to his love life life ends when Elena awakes.
So he is pained over the fact he'll never get to see them both are the same time.
Their relationship will only grow strong which will make things even more difficult.

No idea about that. I guess we will find out, it'll be very interesting to say the least... what confused me about that scene is since when has vampire been able to put themselves to sleep? I thought only Originals can do that when they get daggered, the same thing doesn't work for regular vampire so I am confused. I'll be interesting if Bonnie is a different person when Damon awakens.
Plus Bonnie gave him a speech about 'love me or hate me' and that must have hit a soft spot.He seems a bit lost when it comes to his feeling towards Bonnie.

Maybe he starved himself to that point,and locked himself there...no idea either.But I'm pretty sure he did that himself considering his words to Stefan...And also for how long did he sleept?I want answers!!Now!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Plus Bonnie gave him a speech about 'love me or hate me' and that must have hit a soft spot.He seems a bit lost when it comes to his feeling towards Bonnie.

Maybe he starved himself to that point,and locked himself there...no idea either.But I'm pretty sure he did that himself considering his words to Stefan...And also for how long did he sleept?I want answers!!Now!

Yeah... I think he knows he cares about her but her life is linked to Elena's, so when he sees Bonnie, he knows Elena isn't around but if Bonnie were to die he'd be sad, so, it's all too complicated.

Yeah... will be interesting to find out all of that. The flashforward will be interesting to watch for sure.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Yeah... I think he knows he cares about her but her life is linked to Elena's, so when he sees Bonnie, he knows Elena isn't around but if Bonnie were to die he'd be sad, so, it's all too complicated.

Yeah... will be interesting to find out all of that. The flashforward will be interesting to watch for sure.
That was expected to happen...I mean he wouldn't be in character if he didn't gave a s%%t and had fun all day long.I get that,really.And since Bonnie is the only reminder of Elena I get why he has some feelings to sort out.And also Bonnie knew that will be the case and maybe she didn't react even when he made some stupid remarks.

I hope they won't mess it up in the all well known TVD style.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That was expected to happen...I mean he wouldn't be in character if he didn't gave a s%%t and had fun all day long.I get that,really.And since Bonnie is the only reminder of Elena I get why he has some feelings to sort out.And also Bonnie knew that will be the case and maybe she didn't react even when he made some stupid remarks.

I hope they won't mess it up in the all well known TVD style.

It just shows how strong Bonnie is, and always has been. She is use to bad remarks and unfair treatments from all her friends and she never brings herself down because of it. She just brush it off with a smile and leave. I do wish in general she had better friends.

I hope so as well.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

It just shows how strong Bonnie is, and always has been. She is use to bad remarks and unfair treatments from all her friends and she never brings herself down because of it. She just brush it off with a smile and leave. I do wish in general she had better friends.

I hope so as well.
Yeah...that's no news...and we kinda know why it happens.Sad tbh...I have a feeling her character has been mistreated for the wrong reasons.The only good thing that came out of this is that at some points Kat's acting was put to the test and she did an amazing job.

I'm not that convinced they won't scew up,but hey what can we do.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah...that's no news...and we kinda know why it happens.Sad tbh...I have a feeling her character has been mistreated for the wrong reasons.The only good thing that came out of this is that at some points Kat's acting was put to the test and she did an amazing job.

I'm not that convinced they won't scew up,but hey what can we do.

I agree, Kat does great acting even with her facial expressions.

I have faith in a strong friendship, for now I'm just ruling out a romantic relationship.