Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
Nothing much. Just surfing the web and still losng my mind of last episode

Saw that tweet earlier with Paul. And the writers should listen to him. I mean really "what else are they supposed to do over there alone?"

Agreed! I love Bamon and what's going on this season but I'll give the writers a 57% from what I've seen though far.

Love this gifset

I guess that’s just how you two show your l o v e.
(X)
Old 10-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

I don't blame you Tia.

I was gonna post that! Creepy. Really nice! I love that quote too.

So can we agree that should be our next title?
Old 10-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Absolute Fan

How are ya Tia on your famous precentages?

Great Gif set
Old 10-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Great Gif set
Old 10-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't blame you Tia.

I was gonna post that! Creepy. Really nice! I love that quote too.

So can we agree that should be our next title?

Yeah! Casey fear came true. Not seeing what happened during the four months.. I'm actually a bit upset with that. I'd love flashbacks on some of it on the future. We know they still bicker but they did grow in these four months but I think bickering is the only way Damon knows how to talk with Bonnie right now.

I guess we both just recently saw it. lol I loved it!

Sure. I was going to try to help finish off this thread today or tomorrow but my internet is moving so slow right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)

Great Gif set
In terms of what?

Yes it is.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I'm a tad sad we only get Kai's comments on what Bamon's been up to instead of seeing it. Flashbacks would be nice but keeping my hope low
Old 10-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah. I'm a tad sad we only get Kai's comments on what Bamon's been up to instead of seeing it. Flashbacks would be nice but keeping my hope low

I know! I'd like to see what drove Bonnie away those 13x, I'm going to assume the first time she left was when she took Miss Cuddles with her leaving Damon speechless... and we didn't see when Bonnie returned after that argument.

So I'd love to see what happened the other 12x.

My expectations is definitely kept very low, I don't have any faith we'll get flashbacks of their time together during the four months.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Yeah! Casey fear came true. Not seeing what happened during the four months.. I'm actually a bit upset with that. I'd love flashbacks on some of it on the future. We know they still bicker but they did grow in these four months but I think bickering is the only way Damon knows how to talk with Bonnie right now.

I guess we both just recently saw it. lol I loved it!

Sure. I was going to try to help finish off this thread today or tomorrow but my internet is moving so slow right now.

In terms of what?

Yes it is.
I would've loved to see the whole time they spent there.But I guess that couldn't be done by some stupid reason.I hope at least they will pick up the pace[not rush though]with Bamon,if we want to have a shot at them this season.

On your Bamon happening[romance]

Tomorrow is another day too Tia.We don't need to finish it as long as we have fun here.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I would've loved to see the whole time they spent there.But I guess that couldn't be done by some stupid reason.I hope at least they will pick up the pace[not rush though]with Bamon,if we want to have a shot at them this season.

On your Bamon happening[romance]

Tomorrow is another day too Tia.We don't need to finish it as long as we have fun here.

Same here! It couldn't be done because the writers want Damon and Bonnie back in the real world before the first hiatus. lol They haven't been rushed but I would've loved to just see more of there moments during the four months but depending on what happens next, I'll get over it.

Probably 63.2%

Yup.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Same here! It couldn't be done because the writers want Damon and Bonnie back in the real world before the first hiatus. lol They haven't been rushed but I would've loved to just see more of there moments during the four months but depending on what happens next, I'll get over it.

Probably 63.2%

Yup.
At least they made good scenes with the little time Bamon had.

Tia even if they get into a relationship,have sex,make babies.get married you will still be like 89.9%
Old 10-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Probably 63.2%

Yup.
Ugh. That's no fun. I really don't want them back before the hiatus. I don't want them to ever go back Kat can leave. But we all know eventually they got to get back there sometime.

Same to the last bold. Just me more layered and progressed Bamon moments.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
At least they made good scenes with the little time Bamon had.

Tia even if they get into a relationship,have sex,make babies.get married you will still be like 89.9%

Yeah I'm happy with that... I guess when it comes to TVD and especially Bamon I'll find something to criticize sadly. We've just waited so long that I think we deserve to see everything. lol

There is no truth to that at all.
I'm at a 63.2% because I don't believe a romance will happen although I want it to happen.I probably have to wait mid Season 6 to really guess on that. As far as a strong bond/friendship. I'm at a 93.3% in confidence.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Absolute Fan

At least the bond procentage is solid.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^!! good! I just need to see more to be confident in a romance happening with them.

Quote:
Ugh. That's no fun. I really don't want them back before the hiatus. I don't want them to ever go back Kat can leave. But we all know eventually they got to get back there sometime.

Same to the last bold. Just me more layered and progressed Bamon moments.

I don't either. But I'll be okay if they still share a great amount of scenes when they return. No Bonnie as the D/E cheerleader and stuff like that. I just want more moments with the two of them.. I just still don't trust the writers AT ALL.

Yup.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
^!! good! I just need to see more to be confident in a romance happening with them.

I don't either. But I'll be okay if they still share a great amount of scenes when they return. No Bonnie as the D/E cheerleader and stuff like that. I just want more moments with the two of them.. I just still don't trust the writers AT ALL.

Yup.
I hope we wont enter a Bamon 'depression' so soon.We need more of this.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top