Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

If you were so truthful you would admit you are sometimes bossy at least to me.

I'll add it soon.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not, sometimes telling the truth is bossy to some people. lol

I love how this review knows what we all know, Bamon is the highlight of the show. lol

Quote:
Speaking of those trapped in 1994 (let’s pause to appreciate the 90’s music), Bonnie and Damon continued to be the highlight of the show (which is downright impressive because the entire hour was filled with fantastic scenes). We got to see more of their daily lives and we learned the identity of the mystery crossword stealer – and guess what? It’s someone new and mysterious and not any of the predictable choices people were speculating (well done, show!).

Now, let’s get back to 1994 where everything is Bonnie and Damon and nothing hurts, shall we? The two ventured to the grocery store where they fought over who got to push the cart, tried on new sunglasses and argued about whether or not there was someone else living with them. Damon insisted Bonnie finished the crossword puzzle (and pointed out that she talks in her sleep). She found more signs at the store that they weren’t alone, but Damon still wasn’t buying it. Bonnie remained determined though because she had hope they’d find a way out of there and wanted to know what Damon would say to Elena when they got home (“Sorry I killed your friend”).

Source: TVSourceMag
Old 10-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

All on point.

Great review,and Bamon deserves it. "continued to be the highlight of the show" you got that right.

Last edited by Agraiel; 10-18-2014 at 02:14 PM
Old 10-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same source from the last review!

Quote:
But then the tables turned a little when Damon’s car appeared in the parking lot and he was so excited that he sat there making car noises (seriously, can we talk about how much Ian Somerhalder clearly loves this storyline?). He changed his answer to “I love you and sorry I killed your friend.” Damon’s hope evaporated pretty quickly and he turned on Bonnie (again), but she was not having his nonsense and demanded he give her his ring and burn in the sun since he just assumed they’d never get home again. Bonnie stormed off and Damon went back into the store and discovered Kai.

So they weren’t alone after all. Kai’s been watching them and commented on how entertaining they’ve been, even though they’ve had this fight that leads to Bonnie walking away 13 times (he also mentioned a game of Monopoly where Damon stole from the bank. Can we get those scenes, please? Petition to have Ian and Kat film them between takes? Maybe a web series?). Damon was not impressed with his sass and pointed out that he actually liked Bonnie (!!!!) and the same did not apply to him. Unfortunately, Kai shared the sentiment and decided to torture Damon with vervain laced bourbon (how dare you?) and then attempted to stake him.
I agree with TVSourceMag... I'd sign that petition for an Somergram series.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

TFNT!

eternal◘fate, thank you very much for the book tips!
Old 10-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

This review was also funny not to mention very realistic.

We need that petition ASAP.I do want to see how Damon cheats while playing monopoly,and also I want to see how he looses eitherway.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
This review was also funny not to mention very realistic.

We need that petition ASAP.I do want to see how Damon cheats while playing monopoly,and also I want to see how he looses eitherway.
I know.

This is like the fifth time I heard someone mention they need their own spinoff series... it might be more popular than TVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
TFNT!

eternal◘fate, thank you very much for the book tips!

No Problemo!

I hope you enjoy the books. The first two will not have much Bamon... but there are these little moments. I know for sure they met each other "again" at Alaric party or something.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Imagine that plot twist.

And also what that will mean to us. ...Ok back to reality.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's the end of that review... so basically that whole review is mostly Bamon.
It's really the main thing worth mentioning about this season. lol

Quote:
Here’s where things go from amazing to OMFG, I love this show more than air. Bonnie returns (of course she does) and Kai starts to taunt her about not having magic and what an embarrassment that is (again, how dare you?). Bonnie, in turn, lights a candle with her mind (!!!), Damon looks back at her in proud awe, she tells him to run and then she sets the area around Kai on fire and throws his words back in his face. Bonnie has her magic back! She and Damon worked together to ruin the new guy’s day! Teamwork! Friendship! Love! Their dynamic is everything, people.

Once they were back at the Salvatore house and Damon had a fireplace poker while Kai was tied to the chair, the newcomer bragged about his plan being a success – he knew Bonnie would come back, he knew Damon being in danger would spark her magic and now the three can find a way out of there together. Hmm…while I do appreciate his Team Bamon banner, I do not trust this new guy as far as Damon can throw him at full vampire strength. Where did he come from? Why’s he been spying this whole time? Does he have powers? I doubt he’s just a human chilling in a supernatural version of 1994. I need answers (and Damon and Bonnie playing Monopoly)! Make it happen, show.

All right, it’s your turn. What did you guys think of the episode? Can you narrow down favorite moments better than I can? Whose dynamic do you love? Are you surprised Sarah knew the whole time? Which new couples are you shipping? Who made you cry the most (Caroline)? Do you want to sign the Damon and Bonnie Monopoly petition? Hit the comments and share your thoughts, feelings and theories with us!
Old 10-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

'Teamwork! Friendship! Love!' If I wouldn't know better I would think this review was made by "Stefan the Bamon fanboy''

'and Damon and Bonnie playing Monopoly' This guy...

I love this review so much.It's so damn well made. I still can't believe Bamon made such a good impression. I knew they could,but after only 3 episodes...that says alot.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

'Teamwork! Friendship! Love!' If I wouldn't know better I would think this review was made by "Stefan the Bamon fanboy''

I love this review so much.It's so damn well made. I still can't believe Bamon made such a good impression. I knew they could,but after only 3 episodes...that says alot.

Old 10-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)

I know!
That reviewer just went all out and mentioned the most important thing about the relationship, the Bamon teamwork and bonding! it was amazing.

So sad Damon cheated during those board games. lol I'm happy Kai did not improve.

I agree, it was my favorite review of the ones I read!

Also you with your double post issues.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I hope you enjoy the books. The first two will not have much Bamon... but there are these little moments. I know for sure they met each other "again" at Alaric party or something.[/FONT]
Okay, should I find myself too bored I'll just type keywords and skip directly to them
Old 10-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Okay, should I find myself too bored I'll just type keywords and skip directly to them

It's a fun read, trust me! It's not too much DE in the first book so that one will be enjoyable! I love the friendship with the girls: Elena, Bonnie and Meredith in the first book. Second book, is the one where Damon and Bonnie meet again. Book 3, things become better... book 4, things go higher... book 5 to the extreme!

Read After Hours story first though!!!
Old 10-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Absolute Fan

I do think alot of people think the same.Bamon this season...I mean this only 3 episodes made people see them as they should.But as the producers or whatever 'banned' any D/B interaction...now when they opened their eyes viewers and also reviewers are so happy about it.

It's not sad...he just wanna make a good impression on Bonnie showing her he's good at monopoly.