Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

I think so too!!

Although, it does just seem to be the two of us.

I have a conundrum... I have an idea for another one, that would be specific to another character (as well as D & J), and it's a little....on the nose... while I think it would be really funny, there could be backlash, so I'm torn.

.. I'll probably still make it, I'm hedging on whether or not to post.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 05-29-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

These are freakin awesome
thanks for that

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

CAROLYN! I loved those, gurl!

» Bella
Old 05-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks guys. I'll probably make some more to amuse myself, so if you have any suggestions for quotes you like, let me know! I have ideas for about three more at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I think if we do see Josh (and maybe even Hayley now that she's immortal) face the fact that everyone he loves will eventually die while he still lives it will be in the form of him getting close to another human (possibly a love interest) or Davina being in danger and close to death. I don't see them giving him a bday episode where he has a "Caroline" moment, but I can see him starting to get close to someone and being angry that he has to hide his vampire side then question how he can live while everyone he loves dies.

I could see Josh wanting to turn a boyfriend because he's in love and wants them to live forever like him, but if they are like Elena and never want to turn - that could destroy him.

I really wish we got to see Josh reacting to Davina being dead. We didn't see how he was dealing with it, and yes I know him being a supporting character limits his storylines, but I would rather that then the Camille hour .
I don't see him having a Caroline epiphany type moment either, because Caroline's human life still had a large hold on her at the time, and a lot of important people in that life were/had been rejecting her because of what she became - her father, Tyler, Bonnie, Matt, etc. So in addition to dealing with all the newfound urges of being a vamp, she had to deal with people's prejudices against things she couldn't control, which I think made it harder for her to deal with.

Josh has now been completely entrenched in the various aspects of the supernatural world, but a lot of his experience has been with the inherent danger that comes with being a part of Klaus's circle, and so I think that the idea of immortality hasn't really hit him like that, because right now he's just fighting to stay alive. In addition, he's already dealt with being rejected by some as a human due to being gay. so I think he probably already felt that sense of isolation from certain people before he was turned.

I think that Josh getting a human love interest would definitely be a predacessor to opening that conversation of what an immortal life will really mean to him. I would love so much for that to happen. He's got such potential and is so much more interesting than some of the other characters, and there would be so much to explore in a storyline like that.

Josh over Cami any day!

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 05-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
I think so too!!

Although, it does just seem to be the two of us.

I have a conundrum... I have an idea for another one, that would be specific to another character (as well as D & J), and it's a little....on the nose... while I think it would be really funny, there could be backlash, so I'm torn.

.. I'll probably still make it, I'm hedging on whether or not to post.
Yes! Please post everything you make. I love it all and if others get offended... Oh well, it's called humor.

I agree. I think Josh getting a love interest who has a human lifespan would be the catalyst for him facing his immortality.

Also you're right, the fact that he's been fighting to stay alive since turning into a vampire has probably hindered him from even thinking he has a immortal life. He probably thinks his life has less of lifespan than when he was human.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love your posts about Josh needing to think about his immortal life. I hope they give him a good story next season. :-)
Old 05-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel25 (View Post)
Love your posts about Josh needing to think about his immortal life. I hope they give him a good story next season. :-)
I really hope they do. I hope the writers recognize that he and Davina are the more popular supporting characters and they take advantage of that. I would rather see a storyline about Josh over Camille any day. He has more depth to his character as the relationships he already has established are amazing. I hope they delve more into both characters.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Here we go again!

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 05-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

OMG dude this is so amazing! I love all of these. Please you have to make more, even for other characters .
Old 05-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh my dear, I already have another one in the wings.

Fair warning, this is the one people might have issues with.. I just thought it was funny.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 05-30-2014, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Dude they're all perfect! OMG I need more sass !
Old 05-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

I'll do some more tonight or tomorrow. Do you have any suggestions for quotes to use?

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 05-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

The whole "boo you whore" one, the coach saying "don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die", Gretchen's "I can't help it that I'm popular", "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom", When that weird chick was like "One time she punched me in the face, it was awesome" scene, anything with fetch, and Gretchen talking about stabbing Caesar .
Old 05-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking of the Boo, you whore! one for my next one.

At some point I need to incorporate some Kol action into these.

Oh the cool mom one!! I already have an idea.

And I just got another idea for the Caesar one! I'm really excited now. It's going to be good.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 05-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
I was thinking of the Boo, you whore! one for my next one.

At some point I need to incorporate some Kol action into these.

Oh the cool mom one!! I already have an idea.

And I just got another idea for the Caesar one! I'm really excited now. It's going to be good.
So excited! And yes, Kol needs to be in there.