Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2016, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Poldark
Old 10-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

LoT, you were right, Kara, the premiere was pretty good! I hope the rest of the seasons keeps up, because I'm super curious.

» Bella
Old 10-16-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
LoT, you were right, Kara, the premiere was pretty good! I hope the rest of the seasons keeps up, because I'm super curious.
The only issue I had with the premiere was the lack of backstory for the new guy. He just randomly shows up and saves the day . I hope we get more info for him as the season progresses.

OUAT
Old 10-16-2016, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
The only issue I had with the premiere was the lack of backstory for the new guy. He just randomly shows up and saves the day . I hope we get more info for him as the season progresses.

OUAT
Oh yeah, I would have liked to see something about him, they could have used a brief introduction to him before he showed up on Oliver's office. I guess they couldn't fit it with all the other crazy things happening in the same episode. And yes, I hope they develop him more later on.

» Bella
Old 10-16-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, I would have liked to see something about him, they could have used a brief introduction to him before he showed up on Oliver's office. I guess they couldn't fit it with all the other crazy things happening in the same episode. And yes, I hope they develop him more later on.
True. I just wished they had him on last season in arrow or something so we were aware of him beforehand. He just seemed to kind of be out of place and then a know-it-all with not just history, but knowing how Oliver really was. A better introduction was needed.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
True. I just wished they had him on last season in arrow or something so we were aware of him beforehand. He just seemed to kind of be out of place and then a know-it-all with not just history, but knowing how Oliver really was. A better introduction was needed.
Well, I don't watch Arrow, so I would still be lost if they did that. I hope they get better at introducing new characters as the season moves forward. I wonder where Rip ended up, cause we all know he didn't die like that.

» Bella
Old 10-16-2016, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I don't watch Arrow, so I would still be lost if they did that. I hope they get better at introducing new characters as the season moves forward. I wonder where Rip ended up, cause we all know he didn't die like that.
Even if you don't watch Arrow (and I quit half-way through last season) they would still show him in the "previously on" clips in the beginning so you would know something was up with him. Either way I like his character so far, but the intro for him was lacking.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even if you don't watch Arrow (and I quit half-way through last season) they would still show him in the "previously on" clips in the beginning so you would know something was up with him. Either way I like his character so far, but the intro for him was lacking.
I liked him too, he seems interesting enough, so I hope he gets proper development so I can enjoy him more. It's also nice to see a Historian! Even as unrealistic as he is.

» Bella
Old 10-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I liked him too, he seems interesting enough, so I hope he gets proper development so I can enjoy him more. It's also nice to see a Historian! Even as unrealistic as he is.
I was just about to say you now have another career option for your degree...time traveler/protector of history .
Old 10-16-2016, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was just about to say you now have another career option for your degree...time traveler/protector of history .
I WISH!!! I would jump at the opportunity at the drop of a hat

Oliver: I don't have time to--
Me: LEAVE IT WITH ME!

» Bella
Old 10-16-2016, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

You would be the biggest time travel fangirl. Also that line killed me "I don't have time to time travel" uh…that's kind of the whole point is that you can leave and have adventure and be back 10 seconds after you left.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

I finished PoA and will start the next movie now
Old 10-16-2016, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh enjoy Cedric Diggory .
Old 10-17-2016, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon a Time
Old 10-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote: