Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

The thing is, even when they did little hints, Stefan never seemed interested, Caroline has always seemed like a consolation prize to him......& for Caroline, it's like she's just playing this role, trying to make it all seem perfect all the time when it's really not.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
^Love that pic, that was our last little bit of happiness
She just exudes such warmth there. Such a contrast to how cold she was about his death.

They worked so well together. It's sad that it looks like they won't even get a last scene together in the final season.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Same....I guess Tyler's not going to be coming back somehow or showing up as a ghost or something

I love those quotes, Michael & Candice really did ship these two & I think that really helped in their scenes, you knew they were passionate about hte story that they were telling
Old 12-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I always believed Candice loved TC 100%. She's great at promoting whatever her character/the show is doing and she reads the company line like a pro, but she always seemed super into forwood and just came off genuine about them.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Definitely, she certainly believed that Tyler & Caroline truly loved each other & she wanted them to work out
Old 12-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed. Out of all the possible ships for Caroline I truly believe Candice loved TC without a doubt .
Old 12-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Pretty much
Old 12-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

TV gifs.

They were just so perfect
Old 12-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Same....I guess Tyler's not going to be coming back somehow or showing up as a ghost or something

I love those quotes, Michael & Candice really did ship these two & I think that really helped in their scenes, you knew they were passionate about hte story that they were telling
It's just that even if he comes back it's like they go out of their way to not give them anything. When Caroline's mom died and Tyler came back he was banned from the funeral, when he came back because she invited him to the baby shower they still didn't get a scene, when he died Stefan had more of a reaction than Caroline. It's weird. I don't know what their problem is.

Definetely, it felt like they were rooting for them along with us. Candice called Tyler the love of Caroline's life way before the show did even. I always felt that Trevino was more unapologetic about it though. I loved that he captioned that latest photo of him and Candice with "Never Forget." for example.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww, that kiss was so cute, I remember Caroline being all sad and sacred bc of her dad, and Tyler was there for her, conforting her
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That is still my fave forwood scene

& you're right, even if Tyler could show up somehow, we still wouldn't get anything, honestly it's like the writers have forgotten that they were ever together.....
Old 12-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

It was a very touching scene and he showed what a good boyfriend he was

If they bring him back for real and good, it'd be ridicolous not to show a scene for them where they're all relief, what'd be the point in bringing him back at all?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

It'd be ridiculous but I've come to expect the worst from this show. You know, you gotta learn from your mistakes.

Tyler & Caroline + being proud of each other X
Old 12-14-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, this show has already surpassed my extremely low expectations over & over (& not in a good way), even when I expect nothing, I get disappointed, so....

I love that gifset, what she said about him being a leader was one of the most important conversations they ever had imo
Old 12-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

It's so weird to see how these characters are now versus what they were just a few years ago. Characters are supposed to grow the more they go through and naturally become different people, but there was nothing natural about what they did to TC (and Caroline in general).