Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2016, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Money is a huge lure for people, but considering he ended up not signing and staying for s7 makes me think that Trevino isn't entirely motivated by money. He could have easily stayed on and continued to have Tyler be shafted, but he chose to leave and only made a few appearances in s7 (I guess ). I can't see him agreeing to bring Tyler back if it's to kill him. Even in a heroic death scene I can't see it.

Plus, as I said before, they want to have a shocking death that affects every character and the plot. If someone is supposed to die I don't see them picking Tyler since his character hasn't had a huge impact on anything for a while now.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
So it was season5? I didn't remember that scene
Season 5, episode 18. Not that surprising, I don't think the scene was that significant.

The reason I'm not entirely sure he wouldn't do it is because when he was asked on Twitter years ago about his personal ending for Tyler he said: "I die saving Caroline's life." Much has changed since then of course but it showed that he isn't opposed to that kind of ending for his character.

But you're right, it wouldn't be shocking enough or a game changer so I see no reason for the writers to do it.
Old 10-23-2016, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I haven't paid attention to tvd in a while, so I have no real idea of what is going on or what the spoilers are for the last season, but maybe because it's the last season, the writers feel like they should have a shocking death, but they're too scared to kill off any of the major characters so they kill Tyler off in a complete anti-climax instead. I don't think it's likely, but I'm not going to real it out because I don't give these writers the benefit of any doubt anymore....
Old 10-23-2016, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit- (View Post)
Season 5, episode 18. Not that surprising, I don't think the scene was that significant.
Zero completely, I don't remember it at all

Hope they'll show us good scenes for them, as good friends And none dies
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'd take friendship scenes

Until We Find a Way
Old 10-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

First scene of those was so powerfull, she risked so much to be with him
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-23-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

They had a very strong relationship and that was built through friendship. I hope the writers remember that because not all friendships die (especially one as strong as theirs was) when a couple breaks up.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Money is a huge lure for people, but considering he ended up not signing and staying for s7 makes me think that Trevino isn't entirely motivated by money. He could have easily stayed on and continued to have Tyler be shafted, but he chose to leave and only made a few appearances in s7 (I guess ). I can't see him agreeing to bring Tyler back if it's to kill him. Even in a heroic death scene I can't see it.

Plus, as I said before, they want to have a shocking death that affects every character and the plot. If someone is supposed to die I don't see them picking Tyler since his character hasn't had a huge impact on anything for a while now.
I still think almost every character will be in the finale

Not sure about Nina
Old 10-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

If Nina doesn't come back they'll probably manipulate old footage like they did the in premiere to make it seem like she's in it/wakes up.

I'm sure they will put as many past characters in and if some aren't there they will get a mention to let the audience know where they are (which I think they will do with Jeremy), but I think Tyler will be there .
Old 10-24-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Having Nina show up would be the biggest surprise ever on TVD imo. I don't really know how they could manipulate it convincingly, unless they just showed shots of her on her own & didn't try to show her interacting with other characters.

Is Jeremy not coming back then? I kinda thought that if Tyler did, he'd probably be interacting with Jeremy & Matt, I guess it will just be Matt then & then maybe Caroline.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't heard any info on Steven returning and he has that other show (Chicago Fire) so I don't know how likely it is for him to come back. I think if anything we will just get a mention from him or possibly a journal entry to Elena about his life with a voiceover.

I don't know how they could make it look convincing, but JP started in an interview that it wouldn't matter if Nina came back or not because the story won't change regardless. So that either means that Elena ends up with no one or they manipulate footage to make it seem like it's new or she just wakes up and then the credits roll.

I personally see the final few minutes of the episode happening with voiceover diary entries from everyone they can get that describes their life and what happened to them after some big finale event and there's some scenes of the characters that remain doing whatever to show the audience what they are up to/their endgame and then the last entry is either Stefan or Damon to Elena about whatever and she wakes up and the screen goes black. That's how I see it ending.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Didn't they at least pre record Nina's last scenes incase she wasn't going to come back
Old 10-25-2016, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Didn't they at least pre record Nina's last scenes incase she wasn't going to come back
Can be, but I don't think so

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-25-2016, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Nice video

It would have been the smart thing to do, but I doubt they did it.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I really need to vid them again