Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad. And your right, we never like doing this like this. But I hope to see less of it in the future and more productiveness.

Thanks for your understanding
Old 02-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As Jen had mentioned, thanks for understanding and hopefully we'll get better scenes for Tyler and Caroline. Our SL is good and come to think of it, more angst. I like it.

Thanks Jen
Old 02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Just letting you guys know, I won't be around much...if at all anymore. I'm still very upset and I realize this just isn't the place for me right now. Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys around. Bye.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yup, thanks for the friendly reminder mods! Sorry to hear that the angst wasn't your cup of tea Susan.

Hopefully by the end of the season Caroline & Tyler will make their way back to each other and then looking back on this episode it'll just be amazing angst and part of their journey! I've been saving these angsty gifs like crazy--it's good that we got those really sweet scenes last week, so now I have a folder full of both adorably-cute-looks & hot kiss gifs, plus all the angsty ones from this week. Rewatching them all should tide me over till next ep!

Also, I've been thinking of the upcoming eps since we know Tyler's unfortunately going to be missing after 2.14. And people have speculated that he might leave Mystic Falls with the wolf pack...which made me really sad at first. But now, I think it might be a good thing--clearly Tyler's not ready for this supernatural stuff yet since he's so new. So maybe he can learn from the pack on how to fight/defend himself, while at the same time realizing that he doesn't want to lead that kind of life and he can't be anti-vampire because of the connection with Caroline. And meanwhile Caroline can get her issues with Matt all sorted out, so when the werewolves/vampires have a big confrontation at the end of the season, everything can play out completely differently for T/C than the way it did this time, with a new-and-improved Tyler (in terms of him not being able to fight with the other supernaturals). Plus, absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? (Though of course I will be thrilled if Tyler does stay and he's just gone for 2 eps for some other reason.)
Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Just letting you guys know, I won't be around much...if at all anymore. I'm still very upset and I realize this just isn't the place for me right now. Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys around. Bye.
Are you sure? I'm gonna miss you.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:17 AM
New Fan

hey guys can u all plz vote for TC !!

Vote for Your TV Couple in Our Ranking Round - E! Online
Old 02-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Morning

Aww i´ll miss you susan

thanks for the reminder mods

And i voted in that poll
Old 02-05-2011, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi
I voted for them but I hesitated with Clois.

Icon : lolo13
Old 02-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

new art

credit: http://oceanwide-.tumblr.com/post/3071545332
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

If only it could have been multiple choice
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah i think most people multiship so it would have been nice to able to pick at top3 or something

credit: http://slayground.tumblr.com/post/3115431738

Last edited by andsoitis; 02-05-2011 at 06:36 AM
Old 02-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I re-watched the episode with my brother tonight, and the more I watch it.. the less bad it seems for them, IMO. I don't know why .. but I have this feeling things will get easier.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think i had just prepaired myself mentally that it was gonna be bad, i knew once the TRUTH would come out all hell would break lose.

I think this is gonna be good for them in the long run *shipper hat on*

I also did a rewatch last night and it is not true that only elena cared for tyler, caroline went to stefan to try and stop damon from finding out because she didn´t want tyler to get hurt.

this is a pretty art that had the lyrics from the "scientist" the coldplay song attached to it

credit: http://fjyeahcarolinetyler.tumblr.com/tagged/graphics

Come up to meet you, Tell you I’m sorry, You don’t know how lovely you are

I had to find you, Tell you I need you, Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets, And ask me your questions, Aww let’s go back to the start

Runnin’ in circles, [sounds like] Comin’ our tails, Heads on the science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Aww take me back to the start

I was just guessin’, At numbers and figures, Pullin’ the puzzles apart

Questions of science, Science and progress, Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me, Come back to haunt me, Oh when I rush to the start

Runnin’ in circles, [sounds like] Chasin’ our tails, Comin’ back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Aww It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I’m goin’ back to the start

Ahhooooooooooooooooo
Ahhooooooooooooooooo
Ahhooooooooooooooooo
Ahhooooooooooooooooo

Also i predict they will be backing cookies like this for each other when the season ends

credit: food, food, food.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning All!

I love those arts. Yesterday I was on tumblr all day looking at all the pretty creations. I worry it's become and addiction.

I voted TC in the poll, however gosh I hate polls that pit my fave ships against each other. It feels like picking between your children.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm just letting you guys know that we're issuing a strike for this thread for the bashing of other ships, characters and other things that have been mentioned in the past thread. Things got out of control and gotten to the point where people could feel uncomfortable coming in here with all the negativity.

This is only the first strike, so nothing else will happen for now. But please remember the rules, no bringing up any fanbases, bashing of characters.
Just stick to discussing the relationship between Tyler/Caroline and their characters.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your time.
Thanks for posting this, I completely understand why you're posting this and I'm so sorry that it got out of hand. If I played any part in it, I am sorry. I hope now that this has been warranted posters will feel more comfortable coming into the thread again, it's really such a shame that it got this out of hand. Seriously, it was one bad episode. One.

Anyways how are we all today?

Quote:
I re-watched the episode with my brother tonight, and the more I watch it.. the less bad it seems for them, IMO. I don't know why .. but I have this feeling things will get easier.
I never thought it was that bad. I've seen worse happen. Both reactions are totally understandable.

My Tumblr
My Twitter