Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm listening to "I'm on a boat" (yeah...I know , but I needed to laugh at something..) and seriously, Andy Samberg makes me laugh like it's nobody's business.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Christina! Your first post was awesome! And only awkward because of the text size other than that your enthusiasm is well placed.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 PM
New Fan

you know how it is lol thanks

I really hope we can get passed this disaster of an episode soon & move on while keepin' the faith . . We can't give up on them now. I'll keep singing my Forwood We will rock you remix if it's necessary . ( don't worry , I have a wonderful voice. They compared me to Heidi Montag one time. It was great. ;P )

Last edited by ForwoodPWNS; 02-04-2011 at 07:18 PM
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Your enthusiasm rocks Christina, well appreciated.

Also, I don't think that the episode was a disaster, it just happened to be the first one where we saw them have conflict.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
New Fan

yeah , disaster was a little over the top. lol. I thought it was interesting even though I didn't like how they ended things but that's what keeps us on edge. Besides, I actually thought it was kinda sexy when he had her pinned up against the car. hehehe.

Last edited by ForwoodPWNS; 02-04-2011 at 07:31 PM
Old 02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry I'm slightly distracted right now Supernatural is back on! And I've been waiting ages. But I'll still chime in occassionally!

As for disaster People that don't have strong feelings each other don't respond that emotionally toward each other. I'm gonna say that its a step forward because they'll have to come to grips with why they felt so betrayed, and with that realization that they care and can in time forgive.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
New Fan

true. *holds lighter up* Preach it !
Old 02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
People that don't have strong emotions don't respond that emotionally toward each other.
That;s exactly how I see it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awww I was just catching up on the old thread and I saw this gif originally posted by Panettones (sorry, I can't quote the old post!)

I didn't notice the details in this scene during the ep because it was so action-packed and my screen was too dark to make out his expression clearly so I LOVE this gif! Thanks for posting it Panettones. I really like that they used a shot of Tyler looking so horrified in the actual episode rather than the one in the promo where he looked more angry.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by past_infinity (View Post)
Awww I was just catching up on the old thread and I saw this gif originally posted by Panettones (sorry, I can't quote the old post!)

I didn't notice the details in this scene during the ep because it was so action-packed and my screen was too dark to make out his expression clearly so I LOVE this gif! Thanks for posting it Panettones. I really like that they used a shot of Tyler looking so horrified in the actual episode rather than the one in the promo where he looked more angry.
Are they different I didn't notice while I was watching last night. Gosh I feel for both of them. They're both so messed up right now...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think TVD needs to brighten up the scenes! Half the time I'm trying to squint to make out the expressions (e.g. I missed the expressions on Caroline/Tyler's faces when Jules was holding her hostage too). Maybe I need to try to brighten up my screen too?

Another great gif from Panettones:

I just really love that moment when Tyler gets himself under control--you can tell how much effort it takes! He's never held back before when his rage takes over, and now that he's actually a true werewolf it's got to be even worse. And even though Caroline can clearly take him, she just lets him take out his anger and doesn't try to resist...

Last edited by past_infinity; 02-04-2011 at 08:14 PM
Old 02-04-2011, 08:15 PM
New Fan

I think... I feel... another Forwood song coming on...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by past_infinity (View Post)
I think TVD needs to brighten up the scenes! Half the time I'm trying to squint to make out the expressions (e.g. I missed the expressions on Caroline/Tyler's faces when Jules was holding her hostage too). Maybe I need to try to brighten up my screen too?

Another great gif from Panettones:

I just really love that moment when Tyler gets himself under control--you can tell how much effort it takes! He's never held back before when his rage takes over, and now that he's actually a true werewolf it's got to be even worse. And even though Caroline can clearly take him, she just lets him take out his anger and doesn't try to resist...
I agree most of the scenes are very dark, unfortunately I don't see that changing anytime soon. While frustrating at times, the photography directors probably view it as helpful to the tone of the series.

thanks for bring over that gif. I loved that they made his eye's glow again! And ITA about how Caroline holds back lets him take out his anger. She knew how horrible it was of her to keep that secret. She wasn't afraid there IMO she was heartbroken that it had all come to light and she was losing his friendship.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

I'm just letting you guys know that we're issuing a strike for this thread for the bashing of other ships, characters and other things that have been mentioned in the past thread. Things got out of control and gotten to the point where people could feel uncomfortable coming in here with all the negativity.

This is only the first strike, so nothing else will happen for now. But please remember the rules, no bringing up any fanbases, bashing of characters.
Just stick to discussing the relationship between Tyler/Caroline and their characters.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your time.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

^Unfortunate but understandable ...I do wish we hadn't put you in the position of having to do this, I know you and the rest of the mods don't enjoy it. We've actually come to the conclusion that things got crazy ourselves and are working to move the thread forward in a more productive manner.