Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2014, 04:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Nothing true is perfect.

X

Old 10-29-2014, 07:54 AM
Banned

I think that Hayley and Klaus makes more sense than Hayley and Elijah. Due to the circumstances, they have ever reason to be together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aelita (View Post)
I with “Klaus’s wife” phrase got me mad at times I think is telling us Plec, that will never happen and then my Hope
Klayley are still intact, Why mentioning this phrase when Davinia did in the last sesion??Why Force this phrase again ?? I have a theory and I think Klaus and Hayley will married in the future, Because They keep the herd together and Eventually they fall in love, the relationship Haylijah I see little future, I think we will have some time together but the election of Elijah , Because he will choose the side of the vampires and Gia will be the Woman Who touches His heart. Let me know your impressions.
I saw the gif earlier and I didn't see the connection. Davina assumed that Klaus and Hayley were a couple because she's carrying Klaus baby. I don't think it was any deeper than that. Will Klaus and Hayley get married? I don't see that happening anywhere in the near future to be honest. Due to the fact that Klaus has a thing for Cami that has to play itself out before that could even be considered a possibility. Plus I think Klaus has to open up to Hayley. The reason I say that is because Hayley doesn't seem to think very highly of Klaus as a person, even though, I think she cares for him on some level. The reason she's being civil toward him is because he's helping her out, not because she actually likes him. Remember, Hope is a result of a one night stand, not a romantic relationship. With that being said, is there hope for them, hell yeah! They share a child together. Hope is their hope. That baby is the most important thing in the world to them. That is a good way to bring them together.

If I had to choose between Haylijah and Klakey. I would say that Klakey makes way more sense.

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 10-29-2014 at 11:35 AM Reason: Edited due to bashing other ships.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

japrilrebelfan17 Please refrain from bashing other ships in this thread. It's absolutely fine to discuss why you like Klayley better than Haylijah, but please do so in a manner that does not bash haylijah or their fans. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Banned

Who's bashing Haylijah? Pointing out some vast differences isn't bashing. I never said one ship was better than another. All I've said was Klaylay makes more sense due to multiple factors. That's not bashing, is it?
Old 10-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrilrebelfan17 (View Post)
Who's bashing Haylijah? Pointing out some vast differences isn't bashing. I never said one ship was better than another. All I've said was Klaylay makes more sense due to multiple factors. That's not bashing, is it?
In your post you mentioned some things regarding Haylijah fans. If you would like to discuss this further you can pm me, but for now if you can't talk about a ship without talking down about another I will ask you not mention them at all.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f413/beauty-...yley-63135471/