Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
I agree. Major fail on the part of the writers. IMO.
Yep.

Quote:
I wonder why he stays his hand, especially when a lot of their interactions are pretty acrimonious.

No clue. Right now its easy for people to say its the baby and that's fine... although he acted the same way on TVD before 4x16.

Not going to be so blind as to say its any deep feeling... but I do think Klaus does care about her. Again, I want to be clear... I don't think and am not trying to say its a great deep feeling at the moment but I do think that he cares about her. Not that he'd ever admit it to her but his comments to Elijah seem to indicate that he does. Once more, not saying its a great deep feeling but its something.

It'd be hard for him to be frustrated with the fact that she's been indifferent towards him if he didn't want her to like him a bit better than she seems to.

As for on TVD... I think she intrigued him. And, like I said once before, Klaus can get distracted by a pretty face.

So I think there it was a combination of the fact that here was this pretty girl who had heard about him who was new, who was passionate in her dislike for what was going on and wasn't afraid of him and got in his face. Who argued about the choices he made or was making. So I think she intrigued him, both on the being a pretty face as well as the fact that she wasn't showing the response that he's used to getting from people when learning of who and what he is.

Basically, I think he was intrigued a little by her and the fact that she was pretty didn't hurt either

Sometimes I also wonder if the fact that she is also a werewolf didn't intrigue him a little as well.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who's making the new thread? This one is dead
Old 12-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'll make it.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Nm

Last edited by bonnie51; 12-08-2013 at 09:55 PM
Old 12-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
No clue. Right now its easy for people to say its the baby and that's fine... although he acted the same way on TVD before 4x16.
People can't keep chalking it up to the baby.

Quote:
It'd be hard for him to be frustrated with the fact that she's been indifferent towards him if he didn't want her to like him a bit better than she seems to.
Must be incredibly frustrating for him to like her on some level yet she doesn't seem to like him at all... Also I think he wouldn't mind if she looked admiringly at him, like she does with Klaus. There was that line of hers about his diabolical that I think if I recall correctly, he liked.

Quote:
As for on TVD... I think she intrigued him. And, like I said once before, Klaus can get distracted by a pretty face.

So I think there it was a combination of the fact that here was this pretty girl who had heard about him who was new, who was passionate in her dislike for what was going on and wasn't afraid of him and got in his face. Who argued about the choices he made or was making. So I think she intrigued him, both on the being a pretty face as well as the fact that she wasn't showing the response that he's used to getting from people when learning of who and what he is.

Basically, I think he was intrigued a little by her and the fact that she was pretty didn't hurt either

Sometimes I also wonder if the fact that she is also a werewolf didn't intrigue him a little as well.
I can see the pretty face distracting him...

Maybe it was a werewolf who didn't fear that he found intriguing?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top