Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I dunno what's up with Sophie but I am surprised she isn't dead by now
Old 01-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Well that's what their dumb asses get. I can't wait to see him blow things up
true... but I don't want him to completely shut down again. I don't mind so much if he lashes out somewhat but he has assembled a little network around him of people he either cares for and or relies on and to me, anyways, it'd be a shame if he blew the whole damn thing up and just shut everyone out again.

IMO joseph's doing a good job of the balancing act... maybe its why I enjoy him more here than I ever did on TVD

I don't think that Sophie is an elder... I think Celeste has all that power... hence the weird thing with the bloody doll, her drinking the blood and having the ability to call out the three other people
Old 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

I loved Klaus in this episode, a bit too soft at times, but he does it once every 3 months so it's ok. I loved how excited he was for bringing their mother to the game and I was actually moved not by the hug, but by the Marcel/Klaus scene because of the dialogue, I mean the hug was OK, but it would have caused the same effect in me if I would have got everything else but not the hug, you know?

I felt bad for Sophie, but still... I don't know where this is going with her, I just don't understand what's the point on having her around? I mean, maybe, now she'll go against Celeste, but I am not sure...

Rebekah was fine, she dropped the girl power lines THANK GOD and I'm happy to see she didn't go back to Marcel even after what happened with Davina and when he was obviously suffering...

Marcel, I felt sorry for you for the first and probably the last time.

Elijah was OK until Haylijah at the end, I mean seriously? SERIOUSLY? they're acting like a mexican soap opera couple now, PLEASE STOP either make it happen and quit the ridiculous stares/almost kisses or just leave it alone for good, for ever.

Hayley was meh, but I liked her scene with Klaus.

And finally, Davina...

Old 01-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished the episode...This is me right now:

Davina - So amazing...why do you have to die? Who's going to be a kickass chick now? Who is going to comfort Josh now ? I was legit crying when she didn't get resurrected.

Marcel - The only time I ever felt for you bro . You and Davina are just perfection...such amazing chemistry (sibling chemistry!). Heart is broken.

Klaus - Man the hug with him and Marcel was just heartbreaking. I'm glad he finally expressed his pain about thinking Marcel had been dead all those years. As awesome as you were tonight - dafuq you doing giving relationship advice to Hayley when you bit Elijah for having feelings for her?!

Rebekah - Seems that all your plans are always for nothing. So good today though. I think Rebekah might be happier as a lesbian though...maybe stick her with Sophie .

Elijah - Meh. Had a pretty clever/wacky idea and I enjoyed your scenes with Klaus, but not much happening with you.

Hayley - Nothing new except forced scenes with Elijah and really bad crying.

Elijah & Hayley - Am I the only one who feels like the writers are trolling all the EH shippers with that last scene. I mean almost kissing with the dramatic music and then...nothing. I was just laughing at how awkward it was. Now Celeste is back...TROLL.

Sophie - Damn girl you cannot catch a break. I wanted to hug you I felt so bad. I guess we will be seeing her drinking and spreading her legs again.

Father K - Always a pleasure man. Such an awesome character.

Sabine/Celeste - Umm...WHAT? How is this happening? You've been walking around for a whole year and now your just showing up...again WHAT?

Newly resurrected witches - Interesting.

Overall...Amazingly heartbreaking episode. One of the best. Oh and shocker: Useless Granny Cami isn't in it! TAKE A HINT PLEC AND GET RID OF HER AND BRING BACK DAVINA!
Old 01-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Seriously, the only reason why I'm not sobbing is because I have hope that Davina will come back eventually. But I guess it won't happen this season

Quote:
Sophie - Damn girl you cannot catch a break. I wanted to hug you I felt so bad. I guess we will be seeing her drinking and spreading her legs again.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

This episode was awesome, my favorite so far. That ending scene, with the witches coming back and that song, was beautiful!
Also, I loved that they were almost all together, interacting.

Davina: She is a fan favorite, I'm so sure she'll coming back. In my opinion, she is a Jeremy 2.0,everyone around her dies while she always comes back.

Marcel: I really liked him in this episode. I much prefer to see him as a brother/protector than as a 'ruler'. His scenes with Davina were good! Also that hug ;_;, I loved it.

Klaus: I liked him too (I'm suprise ). But I love how thy humanized him in this episode, it wasn't too much like usual (with tears or horses drawing.) I even liked his scenes with Hayley.

Hayley/Elijah: That almost kiss...That was a bit ridiculous for me. I've been dealing with lip starring for three years in TVD, I don't want to have to deal with it again.

Sophie: I love Sophie. I know that almost everyone dislikes/hates her for some reason but I love how far she is willing to go to get her niece back. I'm just mad that she becoming Bonnie 2.0. A plot device, a 'witch machine' and that's it. I mean, the thing she has been working for a freaking year,the reason she also lost her sister didn't work, and we don't get to see her reaction at the end?!

Sabine/Celeste: I loved this, I was so suprised. But it explained why Sabine was already so involved and it also explains the scenes with Elijah. I want to see more scenes with her and Sophie now that I know that she is a super old dangerous witch.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)

Elijah was OK until Haylijah at the end, I mean seriously? SERIOUSLY? they're acting like a mexican soap opera couple now, PLEASE STOP either make it happen and quit the ridiculous stares/almost kisses or just leave it alone for good, for ever.
Elijah/Hayley did seem too telenovela like. Meh. Maybe that is what Daniel was talking about.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Watched the episode, and it was a really good one.

Davina wins the prize for this episode because Danielle was really good! It was touching that in the end she went to the Harvest willingly, that way even though the whole killing a child is bad, it was that appalling. Really not worried about her not coming back, because c'mon she was the one new character that got great acceptance and it would be a huge mistake to just kill her now.

I was really happy that it was finally proved that Marcel really cared about her. I always felt that he really wanted to protect her and the whole using her powers to be king of the city was just a plus. He tried to protect her as best as he could, and even she said so in the end.

His breakdown after she didn't resurrect along with Klaus coming to comfort him was heartbreaking. Finally a genuine scene between them that actually shown that Klaus considers him sort of like a son.

Speaking of Klaus, he was sort of in the backseat in this episode, but he still had his moments and great lines.

I also like Rebekah in the episode, two good ones in a roll for her, that's interesting. Hope they keep it up. She didn't just ally with her brothers, she actually thought for once, trying to recruit Sophie to her side, and also being the one to point out that using Esther's power could be even worse of a threat to them.... all good until that point, when just a line of Elijah of ridiculous "this is about family" makes her jump on board with them. But overall, she did good. I'm really looking forward to day she'll set her plans in motion.

Elijah is bipolar... he is all I will not let people hurt a girl in one moment, and the next he is all let's be part of the harvest. The same apply to his feelings apparently, since he was all hurt and betrayed by Hayley's action, just to hear her speech saying who cares about a promise you made 200 years ago, and it's like "oh yeah, it's a long time, all's forgiven, let's kiss"

Hayley.... well as per usual, no consequences for character's in this show, I mean, she betrayed Elijah and in the end turned the whole thing around accusing him of choosing the dead over the alive... Okay then.
And just for the record, enough with the whole UST between the two.... the whole scene would've been way better if she just left and he stayed there looking at her thinking through what she said.

I felt so sorry for Sophie when the ritual didn't work... her begging and crying was sad, like the point where she realized that all she did was for nothing. But I still don't know if she has Esther's powers or not, but if she doesn't what exactly is her point in the show from now on? She is not an expert in magic since she didn't believe in it until the Harvest thing, she is an average witch, that nobody really cares about, she also has no goal.... She just went from useless to useless and pointless

Even Sabine is more important than her in the end of the day.... Now that was a twist. Turns out she is not really Sabine... I wonder what plans Celeste have in mind. As I'm also curious to see what problems the other witches will bring.

Always a pleasure to see Father Kieran, even if it's brief.

And I really wanted Josh to have appeared to at least try to protect or be there for Davina.

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 01-22-2014 at 11:30 AM
Old 01-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

TVLINE | Davina’s pictures of Celeste were supposed to be of evil, and yet this was a woman that Elijah loved. Was any of that real? Was she always evil and using him?
It takes a couple of episodes, but eventually she’s going to say her peace, and Elijah’s going to understand exactly what it is that she’s doing and why she’s directing all this revenge toward him and his family.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Well, Klaus did have her killed 200 years ago... so I say she has a right to keep a grudge
Old 01-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

so she mad at elijah but i wonder if he going to understand the reason and possible forgive her it's still clear that he still loves her
Old 01-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I guess it all depends on how she proceeds from now on... I thought that it was nice of Sabine to talk to him when Sophie was doing the rituals with the bones, they had a nice moment there, so I think she still has feelings for him
Old 01-22-2014, 05:08 PM
Total Fan

My heart is broken. Poor Davina! Poor Marcel!

Old 01-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

I liked Davina but I'd rather she stay dead. It takes away the impact of death when characters come back and I don't take deaths on TVD seriously anymore.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ Well, Klaus did have her killed 200 years ago... so I say she has a right to keep a grudge
Exactly. And maybe she thinks Elijah didn't fight hard enough for them? Who knows?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy