Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I still don't understand how she was able to transport Miss Cuddles out of there without Kai noticing. And why couldn't she do it for herself?
Yea, maybe it was because he touched her at the last minute, maybe she planned for that and then Ms. Cuddles turned into an unexpected back-up plan? I mean good thing Kai brought the bear or else Bonnie would have sent CDs or Kai's pager instead either way, Damon is the only person that saw those things and would understand. I don't know if he would know that her magic is in the bear though, just that she sent the bear as a sign to show she's alive.

So we're thinking it's Bonnie's blood and a non-verbal spell that was able to transfer her magic to the bear?

Quote:
but the only way we can even half-explain some of the mythology
Basically suspend disbelief, don't read too much into it, take it as it is and all that!

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-15-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Elena and Caroline probably spent a lot of time with Miss Cuddles when they were all playing with their bears. Do you think they would recognize the bear?
Old 11-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's def. possible Bonnie made it a point to say that she practically grew up on Elena's porch\house and all three girls had bears so ya never know! I wonder why everything\one that transports from 1994 comes back in the cemetery/mausoleum.

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
That's def. possible Bonnie made it a point to say that she practically grew up on Elena's porch\house and all three girls had bears so ya never know! I wonder why everything\one that transports from 1994 comes back in the cemetery/mausoleum.
I wanna know that, too. At first I thought everyone appears where they disappeared. But there's no way Bonnie lost Miss Cuddles there.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I still don't understand how she was able to transport Miss Cuddles out of there without Kai noticing. And why couldn't she do it for herself?
Yeah, I saw some of her blood touched the bear and her shoe was touching the bear but with her holding the acendant and kai holding her wrist how was the bear the only thing to be sent back. I was lost.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICA28 (View Post)
Yeah, I saw some of her blood touched the bear and her shoe was touching the bear but with her holding the acendant and kai holding her wrist how was the bear the only thing to be sent back. I was lost.
Yet another contrived way of keeping Bonnie stuck.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wanna know that, too. At first I thought everyone appears where they disappeared. But there's no way Bonnie lost Miss Cuddles there.
That's what I thought too but yup Ms. Cuddles disproved that theory.

Quote:
Yet another contrived way of keeping Bonnie stuck.
I was trying to think of a reasoning but it all just sounds so far-fetched so yea, I think they just wanted to keep Bonnie in the past. I mean in one way, it's good just because Bonnie gets her own SL but in another way, I don't like seeing her walking around wounded and hurt with no one but a psycho killer to talk to.

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

x
Old 11-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's gonna need more than acetaminophen to clear up that damage. I know sometimes the witches on the show can prolong how long they live in terms of aging for but I wish they could do some sort of spell to heal themselves.

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Witches can do healing spells, though, so that was another confusing thing about the episode.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh crap when did we see her healing herself? See, I'm so due for a re-watch! I used to remember more.

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

She healed herself in season 4, after Elena almost killed her by trying to kill Katherine. She healed Elena in 2x07 and she was trying to heal Jeremy in 4x15, before she realized he was just an illusion.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I give up on you guys. You're not supposed to THINK.

The whole Bonnie not getting home thing got ridiculous from the moment Damon couldn't take down a shorts wearing powerless human, and Bonnie for some reason was unable transport herself back to 2012 with Damon. I still don't get why she couldn't. She was hurt? She was still hurt in the last episode with Kai when expected to take them home. She managed to pull Damon close to the ascendant thingie but not herself.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
I give up on you guys. You're not supposed to THINK.

The whole Bonnie not getting home thing got ridiculous from the moment Damon couldn't take down a shorts wearing powerless human, and Bonnie for some reason was unable transport herself back to 2012 with Damon. I still don't get why she couldn't. She was hurt? She was still hurt in the last episode with Kai when expected to take them home. She managed to pull Damon close to the ascendant thingie but not herself.

So true. This is the kind of crap that makes Bonnie look like she has no love for herself.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She healed herself in season 4, after Elena almost killed her by trying to kill Katherine. She healed Elena in 2x07 and she was trying to heal Jeremy in 4x15, before she realized he was just an illusion.
Oh right, the season 4 ones! I thought those were because of how powerful she became with expression? She was like double magical then~ And it's funny you mention the 2x07 one because I just got to that in my re-watch. She said she could take the pain away, it would be pretty crazy if she could do that for others and not for herself.

I can't not think!

Yea, if Bonnie could drag Damon to the spot with magic she could move herself to the spot with magic. That was dumb.

Kem (Tumblr)