They were adorabe there she's so cute when she kisses him on the cheek
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

that she is... they were really cute in general
Old 07-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Still so angry about what the writers did to Beremy just to shove a certain forced relationship on the show that makes zero sense and was totally unnecessary.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
that she is... they were really cute in general
They're by far one of the most cute and healthy relationship in the show, that's why they didn't deserve this

I agree, SassyCat
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

agreed... its almost like because they were so relatively healthy and normal and good for each other that they were treated this way
Old 07-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
agreed... its almost like because they were so relatively healthy and normal and good for each other that they were treated this way
Guess that in their twisted mind this could have actually a sense Not to me though, we needed someone healthy and normal in this show where supernatural problems ruin so many lives And anyway, Beremy still had their issues and bumps to overcome, I really don't get what was the problem to keep them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
JP also said that Bonnie was supposed to die for good in the s5 finale, but Kat convinced her there was more story to tell with Bonnie.
I didn't know about this At this point they should have killed her off for good, they treated her like crap in S5 and it shows the writers don't know what to do with her character
Kat may think there's still more to Bonnie's story, and I kinda agree with her, but she's not a writer of the show and if JP doesn't have any ideas there's nothing she can do about it, Bonnie and her relationships will always be an afterthought and I'm already predicting awful storylines and wasted potential for Bonnie in S7
Old 07-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Guess that in their twisted mind this could have actually a sense Not to me though, we needed someone healthy and normal in this show where supernatural problems ruin so many lives And anyway, Beremy still had their issues and bumps to overcome, I really don't get what was the problem to keep them
agreed and I don't get it either. they had issues as you said. the cheating, etc...

but rather than deal with it it was just seemed to be "lets kill them or seriously wound them in some way that causes friction or longing but short on happiness"
Old 07-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
agreed and I don't get it either. they had issues as you said. the cheating, etc... but rather than deal with it it was just seemed to be "lets kill them or seriously wound them in some way that causes friction or longing but short on happiness"
Exactly, they had their issues and they could have been handled and resolved better, they could have talked more... or at all in season 6 I really don't get the transition between season5, where they declared love to each other many times, to season6 where she barely acknowledged him I mean, the trauma of their separation could have been a issue too, but they had to face it and talk about it, Steven shouldn't have left so soon in the season withotu Jeremy not have met Bonnie again at least once
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

completely agree
Old 07-13-2015, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

They just thought they needed at any costs cutting off every connections of her with other characters just to make her go on in this show
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-13-2015, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

seems that way, yes
Old 07-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I heard that CD was talking about Beremy at Comic Con, but I don't know what she said because I refuse to watch the videos.
Old 07-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

probably a smart choice. doubt it was anything good