Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
What garage door did he open? Was it in 1994?

I NEED to watch these scenes.
Yes.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
It was perfect symmetry in that scene with your description of it Lis.
Yeah. I'm not gonna try to underplay it with anything else that might have happened in the episode. And while I haven't watched yet... it does seem that the moment belonged to them. So I'll take it on my way out of this show.

Quote:
Apparently Bonnie and Damon had a pact that when it got to be too much for them they would drink his best liquor and they would take their lives. Bonnie explains how 5 he loneliness has gotten to her in the video she leaves back in 1994.
SMH. That is the worst pact I've ever heard in my life. I can buy Damon doing it, but Bonnie, nah. Man, I swear this show has just take a bad turn with her character this season.

Quote:
Kai sent Jeremy back to 1994. They also gave her the magical answer to get herself back home.
Ahh, okay. Thanks for answering my questions!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But it's nice to know that Jeremy got to save her when she was weak. He's always been the one pulling for her, so it came full circle to actually have him do something in his power to save her.
Lis!

I absolutely agree. Jeremy being the one to save Bonnie and pull for her to live was perfect. It meant a lot that it was Jeremy, but it might be my bias talking. At the end of the day it was Grams and Jeremy who saved Bonnie and these are probably the people who have had the most impact in her life.

Everything is just moving on so quickly with him leaving. It could have gone down a lot worse!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Lis!

I absolutely agree. Jeremy being the one to save Bonnie and pull for her to live was perfect. It meant a lot that it was Jeremy, but it might be my bias talking. At the end of the day it was Grams and Jeremy who saved Bonnie and these are probably the people who have had the most impact in her life.

Everything is just moving on so quickly with him leaving. It could have gone down a lot worse!
Yeah, Jeremy and Grams. The two who have been on her side from the start. Honestly, that's really decent symmetry for this show to play on. Sad to see those two are the ones who won't be around when Bonnie comes back. How I wish she would leave the show...

There's so much more I wanted to happen this season, but I've already accepted that this just wasn't the show where either character or the couple was meant to be the focus/get decent writing on a consistent basis. So, I'm good that we even got anything at all.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

This just reminds me that Jeremy will never call Bonnie out on her lies now. She will never know how he felt because of her. They will never get a last kiss. Oh, and I'm 70% sure that BonKai is going to happen.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Jeremy and Grams. The two who have been on her side from the start. Honestly, that's really decent symmetry for this show to play on. Sad to see those two are the ones who won't be around when Bonnie comes back. How I wish she would leave the show...

There's so much more I wanted to happen this season, but I've already accepted that this just wasn't the show where either character or the couple was meant to be the focus/get decent writing on a consistent basis. So, I'm good that we even got anything at all.
I was actually surprised the writers went there with the way this season's been going. The show hasn't been doing a great job at keeping relationships consistent, so that's a pleasant surprise. Jeremy and Grams are by far the most important people in Bonnie's life and I like that they both played a part in saving it. I know this show would never use Beremy to their full potential. I'll never get over what a waste this is every time I think about how it could have been different on a different show.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quickly posting this, gotta get back to HTGAWM:

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the scene.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFP that!

Quote:
I was actually surprised the writers went there with the way this season's been going. The show hasn't been doing a great job at keeping relationships consistent, so that's a pleasant surprise. Jeremy and Grams are by far the most important people in Bonnie's life and I like that they both played a part in saving it. I know this show would never use Beremy to their full potential. I'll never get over what a waste this is every time I think about how it could have been different on a different show.
OMG This so much. You said it perfectly.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Addicted Fan

You are welcome for the answers Lis.

At least they haven't destroyed Beremy as much as they could have. To me they left it open ended and could re-visit them whenever Kat gets ready to leave or the series ends, whichever comes first. That is all I am hanging on to. And what little fanfiction there is for them out there. And beautiful videos. So much wasted potential...for that I will always have a bitter taste in my mouth...what could have been. These two should have had the happily ever after more than anyone else on this show, imo!
Old 02-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

She was just gonna sit there and die. Such a painful way to go.

Oh lawd, Jeremy is crying. He should not have to hear this. But seriously, what better person to see/hear her struggle and moment of weakness than someone she first let her guard down with.

OMG. He just took hold of her arm and she mentioned his name

Bonnie's voice just broke when she said she hopes he fights for the life he wants. I'm gonna pretend that's because she knows that life won't be with her, even though it should.

Awww, giving advice to Jeremy made her remember something her Grams said.

The way Steven's voice cracked a little when Jeremy repeated that Bonnie should get up.

That hero lighting though when Jeremy opens the door. And his little smile. Guys, I cannot take this.

I think she saw him

One last note, it's amazing to me how I felt nothing when Bonnie was talking about it all being too much. I'm really disconnected from the character. Sad to realize.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Addicted Fan

I enjoyed the scene for what it was! Strong acting from both of them. I will always love this pairing!!! I will always be sad for what we didn't get as well. Bittersweet...no other word describes this situation.

Bonnie has always been my number one on this show. I will be here with Kat until the end. Jeremy has been my second favorite. I will miss him and I wish Steven well and hope wherever he ends up, they appreciate it more than these jokers did.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
At least they haven't destroyed Beremy as much as they could have. To me they left it open ended and could re-visit them whenever Kat gets ready to leave or the series ends, whichever comes first. That is all I am hanging on to.
I completely disagree. Beremy has 0 chance now because after this episode, it is clear that Bonnie is NOT in love with Jeremy anymore. The only way these two had a chance is if the writers showed that they both still had romantic feelings for each other, but only Jeremy does and he'll probably get over it offscreen.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
She was just gonna sit there and die. Such a painful way to go.

Oh lawd, Jeremy is crying. He should not have to hear this. But seriously, what better person to see/hear her struggle and moment of weakness than someone she first let her guard down with.

OMG. He just took hold of her arm and she mentioned his name

Bonnie's voice just broke when she said she hopes he fights for the life he wants. I'm gonna pretend that's because she knows that life won't be with her, even though it should.

Awww, giving advice to Jeremy made her remember something her Grams said.

The way Steven's voice cracked a little when Jeremy repeated that Bonnie should get up.

That hero lighting though when Jeremy opens the door. And his little smile. Guys, I cannot take this.

I think she saw him

One last note, it's amazing to me how I felt nothing when Bonnie was talking about it all being too much. I'm really disconnected from the character. Sad to realize.
at the last part.

I was actually going to bring up the bolded part. I think Bonnie showed her love for Jeremy when she broke down and said that. I'm probably over-analyzing it, but I got the impression that she truly wants Jeremy to be happy and it hurts her that she isn't going to be in the life she was talking about.

Kat and Steven were amazing in that scene.

I don't know. I think a lot is going to be left unsaid and unknown between these two. If only they haven't been as ignored as they were by the writers.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I completely disagree. Beremy has 0 chance now because after this episode, it is clear that Bonnie is NOT in love with Jeremy anymore. The only way these two had a chance is if the writers showed that they both still had romantic feelings for each other, but only Jeremy does and he'll probably get over it offscreen.
Realistically, I don't think it's possible for her to not be in love with him. While she did not verbalize it, she did leave him that special message asking/begging him to be okay and make a good life for himself. That was more than she did for anyone else.

I didn't really get the feeling that the show was trying to break things between them. It just seemed that when Bonnie was at her lowest, it was speaking kindly to/about Jeremy that helped her remember that she wanted to live.

I don't know what to say, it just wasn't that bad to me

Quote:
at the last part.
It was amazing really. I just thought to myself, why is this part not resonating with me? Really just sad. I used to adore the Bonnie character so much.

Quote:
I was actually going to bring up the bolded part. I think Bonnie showed her love for Jeremy when she broke down and said that. I'm probably over-analyzing it, but I got the impression that she truly wants Jeremy to be happy and it hurts her that she isn't going to be in the life she was talking about.
Yeah, that's how I read it too when I watched.

Quote:
Kat and Steven were amazing in that scene.
They really were. How I wish they had more chances to have scenes like that.

Quote:
I don't know. I think a lot is going to be left unsaid and unknown between these two. If only they haven't been as ignored as they were by the writers.
Yeah, that's it. We have to fill in the gaps.

Also, Steven cut his hair and it looks so much better. I'm convinced he just had that mess hair on because he was over TVD
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top