Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

May that's beautiful. I love that so much.

Does anyone remember the nicknames she mentioned that Esther called her and Finn?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
May that's beautiful. I love that so much.

Does anyone remember the nicknames she mentioned that Esther called her and Finn?
i hope i'm right
We used to climb up into the trees when we were planning on a bit off mischief

Never wanted Mother to hear what her little Huginn and Muninn were whispering about.

and i have no idea who or what they are
Old 02-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

That's so weird. Maybe it's some Viking thing .
Old 02-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

seems likely it took me a many rewatches to understand to what she said
Old 02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Well according to this it's a Norse mythology called Hugin (meaning thought) and Munin (meaning desire/memory) about a pair of ravens who are "helping spirits" to the god Odin.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting ..what do you think who is who?

now i wonder what Freya will do about it as Finn is being blown up
Old 02-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

She will definitely not be happy. Though. I have to confess when she made that comment that one or a few has to die so others can live was not a vision of Finn's death. I believe Ester believed that Dahlia killed Freya. So the first born of each generation was to be killed. What if Ester was wrong? Freya is alive and taught to be a witch. What if Dahlia wanted the first born in order to teach them to be witches, a complete opposite of Ester as she renounced her coven to marry the Viking (if I'm not mistaken)? Baby Hope can then be Freya's way to survive her betrayal of Dahlia? I don't know.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

I thought she was calling Finn Hugin and so that would make her Mugin. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I was sensing.

Freya is a shady chick so I wouldn't be surprised if her warm and fuzzy feelings for Finn was just a means to an end to get to the baby. I mean they had been separated for over a thousand years. She last saw him when she was what...seven? Who's to say she's more concerned with her own survival since being with Dahlia all that time.

Any ideas on how she betrayed Dahlia? I find it interesting that her necklace seems to be so important/always in view. Maybe it was Dahlia's and she stole it or something. She made it seem like it was a small thing she did, but Dahlia was crazy and thought of everything as a betrayal that people should die for.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Freya said she left Dahlia and Dahlia took that as a betrayal. I have been wondering about that necklace. Is it stolen? Is it the talisman that puts her to sleep for a century and wakes for a year so if it is not in her possession then she does not go back to sleep and thus be immortalish? She is shady. To her siblings' front she is warmish and then behind their back her smile vanishes. That is not a positive thing.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I thought she was calling Finn Hugin and so that would make her Mugin. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I was sensing.

Freya is a shady chick so I wouldn't be surprised if her warm and fuzzy feelings for Finn was just a means to an end to get to the baby. I mean they had been separated for over a thousand years. She last saw him when she was what...seven? Who's to say she's more concerned with her own survival since being with Dahlia all that time.

Any ideas on how she betrayed Dahlia? I find it interesting that her necklace seems to be so important/always in view. Maybe it was Dahlia's and she stole it or something. She made it seem like it was a small thing she did, but Dahlia was crazy and thought of everything as a betrayal that people should die for.
i thought so too..but cant be sure

yes..very shady..i'm sure she wanted something from Finn whether she got it or not..

it depends when she did the betrayal..is really done this for many centuries now ..sleeping for a century and waking for 1 year thing..or is it just once?
i'm thinking she wasn't supposed to try to meet her siblings and that was the betreayal..and i'll most likely be wrong

but whether she is gonna use the baby for her own means or not ..that is what i wanna see..
and she's having a one on one meet..so i'm wondering whose turn is it now?

Quote:
To her siblings' front she is warmish and then behind their back her smile vanishes. That is not a positive thing.
yeah..and i thought she really wanted to meet Finn but then her interest got piqued after hearing about Hope

Last edited by meen; 02-11-2015 at 02:34 PM
Old 02-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Freya is taking after her brothers in the shady category. I love it. Don't get me wrong cause I love Rebekah, but she's always been very obvious with her loyalty so it's nice seeing one Mikaelson chick being the shady sibling.

(x)
Old 02-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gah. I love them all. I hope Kol can be saved despite what he said.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

OMG I didn't even realize she mentioned nicknames for both of them during the clip I think I was screaming too loud and I couldn't hear it
Old 02-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

May you're so cute with the fangirling.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Now I need all the Finn/Freya flashbacks
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top