Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with all of the above...I am also torn about Katherine / Stefan...

I just wish there was a way for Stefan to love her again, for who she is because I do believe they are meant for each other...regardless of the all the signs pointing to anything but that, i think it was significant what we were shown how they met through an incidence of FATE.
With Elena, she saw Damon first...so I think the doppleganger destiny thing still has power...

I know its not looking good for Katherine...I also thought she learned to be selfless (so I am a little annoyed they have reversed her redemptive growth)...however, I am holding onto the hope that Katherine pretending to be Elena will put her in touch with what it means to truly be good...then maybe Stefan will see that...
JavaSiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva (View Post)
I agree with all of the above...I am also torn about Katherine / Stefan...

I just wish there was a way for Stefan to love her again, for who she is because I do believe they are meant for each other...regardless of the all the signs pointing to anything but that, i think it was significant what we were shown how they met through an incidence of FATE.
With Elena, she saw Damon first...so I think the doppleganger destiny thing still has power...

I know its not looking good for Katherine...I also thought she learned to be selfless (so I am a little annoyed they have reversed her redemptive growth)...however, I am holding onto the hope that Katherine pretending to be Elena will put her in touch with what it means to truly be good...then maybe Stefan will see that...
I was also thinking maybe Katherine could realize Elena doesn't have the good life and still has all these people that come after her as well and would decide to leave her body somehow but not before confessing to Stefan but I like your idea a lot better

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really believe that Stelena will be endgame. This is where I see this storyline going. Katherine's actions will just push him towards Elena.
I don't see Stefan forgiving Katherine.
Audrinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
I really believe that Stelena will be endgame. This is where I see this storyline going. Katherine's actions will just push him towards Elena.
I don't see Stefan forgiving Katherine.
That's not a very Stefan/Katherine supporter-like comment.

Anyways, I agree with what was said earlier about how the ending they had in the 100th episode could have been great for them. With Katherine doing this to Elena, I don't think he'll be able to forgive that - whether he currently loves Elena or not, she is someone he cares for and he would not want her body taken over and her soul suppressed inside of it.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

Anyways, I agree with what was said earlier about how the ending they had in the 100th episode could have been great for them. With Katherine doing this to Elena, I don't think he'll be able to forgive that - whether he currently loves Elena or not, she is someone he cares for and he would not want her body taken over and her soul suppressed inside of it.
This is what I am worried about...^^^

On the other hand, I cannot see how Stelena can be endgame...I mean Elena has gone back and forth too much between the brothers. I never did get the chemistry between Stelena and I actually love the new Stefan without her...he is interesting now!

I just hope Katherine will do some good or some big sacrifical gesture before Stefan finds out the truth...if she will be manipulative until the end then there is really no hope for them...

But I'll tell you, I just cannot shake the feeling that they are somehow destined to be together...
JavaSiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

Sorry naturebella for sounding negative with my comment but I just know Julie Plec will screw us over.
I do want Katherine and Stefan together and support them for sure but I don't think the writers care about Katherine's happy ending. It's really all about Stelena and Delena.
Audrinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Passionate Fan

hey all
Can someone please add me to supporter list?
OthLPlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Welcome!
Old 02-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OthLPlover (View Post)
hey all
Can someone please add me to supporter list?
Welcome to the thread! I added you.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

i dont trust the writers either and see this ending bad but im gonnna enjoy what i can.

at the very least its so obvious how much katherine truly loves stefan.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me too!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I see when the show comes back this coming Thursday, we'll see Stefan and Katherine working together to save Damon. Oooh, this will be good!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what are some good SK moments?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I cannot believe Stefan stabbed Katherine when she came up to him after saying her goodbye words to everyone! So that's it? No more of them?
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle1 (View Post)
I cannot believe Stefan stabbed Katherine when she came up to him after saying her goodbye words to everyone! So that's it? No more of them?
I thought he would have been more nice with her I get he may be angry, but still... I re-watched their scenes in this season, seem another life completely, especially in 5x11

I guess no more of them, Kat is gone forever
I am the storm"

Anna
LabuanPearl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top