Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

It would have been cool if she would have taken Damon's body and messed with him instead...haha
Audrinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

The goodbye scene was the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
This body swap thing is going to end badly How many times is Katherine going to screw Stefan over... I have bad feelings about this.
I'm sure the body swap isn't going to be good for Steferine. I just hope Katherine realizes there's no point in wining Stefan back if he thinks she is Elena.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

I've always wanted to see SK explored since season 1 and I'm glad we finally got that. Their scenes were amazing in the 100th episode

However, at the end of the day Katherine will always choose self-preservation over everything else so I'm okay with this being the end of them. I just don't see how Stefan will be able to look past any future trouble that Katherine causes.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I've always wanted to see SK explored since season 1 and I'm glad we finally got that. Their scenes were amazing in the 100th episode

However, at the end of the day Katherine will always choose self-preservation over everything else so I'm okay with this being the end of them. I just don't see how Stefan will be able to look past any future trouble that Katherine causes.
I agree. Still I wish they would have gotten more time together. It's obvious how this storyline is going to end.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

They could have redeemed Katherine so that SK could have hope for the future but they chose to go with Katherine and self-preservation instead. I never wanted them as endgame so I'm cool with that. I don't see Katherine sticking around for too long. I think she'll be gone soon.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Stefan will forgive her for this.. especially considering all the 'so called' havoc she is going to cause for him. It's going to end up messy and that is not the ending I wanted for SK
💕 Harry Styles | Louis Tomlinson | Dylan O'Brien | Sebastian Stan 💕
Glader|4|Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I don't think Stefan will forgive her for this.. especially considering all the 'so called' havoc she is going to cause for him. It's going to end up messy and that is not the ending I wanted for SK
Me neither. Also I'm sure Katherine is going to die. The ending in the 100th episode was perfect.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

'm torn. i wanted them to kill her because she had a good ending with stefan and it was a good time.

but i would miss her a bit too. so idk. we'll see.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

As much as I love Kat, I think her dying last episode would have been better, she got forgiveness from Elena and from Stefan and now it's going to end badly
Sara | Tumblr | currently rewatching the l word
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

It's really going to end badly It's also annoying because Katherine Pierce is a lot smarter than this. I'm suppose to believe that she thinks she can fool Stefan into thinking she's Elena and live happily ever after.
Old 01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
It's really going to end badly It's also annoying because Katherine Pierce is a lot smarter than this. I'm suppose to believe that she thinks she can fool Stefan into thinking she's Elena and live happily ever after.
The thing is I can't imagine that Katherine wants Stefan to love her for being Elena. She wants Stefan to love her as Katherine! And Stefan wouldn't be okay with Katherine stealing Elena's body so this obviously won't end well for them.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh I know. She's gong to have to pretend to be Elena for a while though. But there's no way in a million years that's Stefan's going to be okay with Katherine basically killing Elena and stealing her body. And after Katherine told Stefan 'You'd never look at me the way you look at Elena' it doesn't make sense that Katherine would think there would be a chance for them. If there wasn't a chance when she was willing to change there will never be a chance now.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's upsetting the writers couldn't have just let them have a decent ending in the 100th episode, Stefan giving Katherine a happy memory before she died would've been perfect.. of course TVD would prefer to have all this nonsense go on.
The TVD writers just can't be trusted at all, Stefan/Katherine really don't have a chance because of the obsession of this ridiculous triangle.
eternal◘fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katherine is unhinged.. even though she heard Stefan say he was pretty much over her, as long as she wants him, she will try to get him.. even if that means pretending to be Elena for a bit. I get that she wants Stefan to love the real her, but she must have some sort of plan.. she can't honestly believe that Stefan would be with her after finding out what she has done This whole thing is going to end ugly...
💕 Harry Styles | Louis Tomlinson | Dylan O'Brien | Sebastian Stan 💕
Glader|4|Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

She better have a plan. She's always been one step ahead of everyone. I love Katherine and I don't mind her being evil and scheming but I'm not liking this storyline.