Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know, with Stefan, ... he always brought out Katherine's gentle side and it's probably because how much she truly loved him, she felt she didn't need to put on a facade, even when she was lying about being a vampire.
Pretty much
Old 10-13-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Another reason to close their story in 5x11 and kept that intact
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-14-2015, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ It annoys me so much to think of how much they ruined Katherine and SK
Old 10-14-2015, 02:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
^ It annoys me so much to think of how much they ruined Katherine and SK
Same here, the whole post 5x11 stuff made no sense, the Katherine we know would have never be satisfied to live Elena's life just to get Stefan, and she knew the second he would have discovered it, he would have taken it well However you see it, it makes no sense, while ending their story on a good note would have been perfect: Kat played with the bros back in 1864, but her feelings for Stefan were clearly real, she spent 150 years watching him, she cared And he probably hated her, but he surely loved her too, he was by her side in her last days, they could have ended it like this, with forgivness and a bit of love for Katherine by the man she had loved

Instead of ruining everything for triangle fanbaiting, ruining her character and punishing her in that way, like the others are all saints So disappointed, especially bc their scenes until 5x12 were beautiful, the clock tower one still gives me shivers, SK has been one of the best parts of season5, I would have never imagined to like them so much
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

I don't like how they copied Steferine's story and pasted it onto Stefan/Valerie.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I don't like how they copied Steferine's story and pasted it onto Stefan/Valerie.
I find it an insult tbh I hate it, it's diminishing the story with Kat to me, dimishing her character, copying her SL And it's a poor attempt to make Valerie like Kat

Anyway, Stefarine is so much better
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-28-2015, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I find it an insult tbh I hate it, it's diminishing the story with Kat to me, dimishing her character, copying her SL And it's a poor attempt to make Valerie like Kat

Anyway, Stefarine is so much better
Agreed.
This retcon repeat is the reason why I will never like Valerie.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

I find it ridicolous she's one of Stefan's exes again (recycled ), but they could have at least given her something more interesting than being Kat 2.0
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

People brought this up to JP during her Twitter Q&A and while she admitted the storylines are similar, she claims they didn't recycle the Steferine story.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 11-01-2015 at 09:30 PM
Old 11-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
People brought this up to JP during her Twitter Q&A and while she admitted the storylines are similar, she claims they didn't recycle the Steferine story.
Sure, and I'm the illegittime daughter of Silas and Amara They even recycled some quotes, is she for real?!?!

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
They even recycled some quotes, is she for real?!?!
Tell me about it

I’ve heard this story before when a sweet, little orphan girl named Katherine Pierce waltzed into his life.

Old 11-04-2015, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

One good thing about this Stalerie thing was that it made me miss Steferine/Katherine because they ruined them for me. But I don't know what they were trying to achieve with this ripoff. I saw this interesting theory about how Stefan having been compelled so much that he couldn't even tell if he really loved Katherine could mean that he mixed up the two stories in his head. And he transferred his feelings for Valerie onto Katherine. But Julie is claiming they're not the same so whoever wrote the episode must have been too lazy and just recycled stuff.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tell me about it
I mean, at least change the quotes!! You want to copy it, pretending the story to be original? Ok whatever, but make it for real, don't copy the quotes too, fandom has always proved to have a better memory than writers anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
One good thing about this Stalerie thing was that it made me miss Steferine/Katherine because they ruined them for me. But I don't know what they were trying to achieve with this ripoff. I saw this interesting theory about how Stefan having been compelled so much that he couldn't even tell if he really loved Katherine could mean that he mixed up the two stories in his head. And he transferred his feelings for Valerie onto Katherine. But Julie is claiming they're not the same so whoever wrote the episode must have been too lazy and just recycled stuff.
To be honest I think they wrote Valerie only to pretend she's a obstacle to SC Which she's clearly not, Katherine was surely more an obstacle to Stelena than Valerie to Steroline right now. She just happened to be a lot like Katherine bc they have no creativity anymore, but I don't think they were thinking about Stefarine to be linked to Valerie

I'd be very anrgy if that theory was true, you cannot change everything at season7 just bc you don't know what to do anymore with your characters Stefan loved Katherine. Period. He loved her shen he didn't know what she was and he still somehow loved her after the vampire discovery, to the point he was taking care of her while she was dying in 5x11 and even before. It was real, it just didn't last for some reasons. Making it a product of Valerie's influence too would mean destroying the basis of this show, Katherine being between the brothers, Stelena and so on. And tbh doing this after 7 years, I'd find it very pathetic
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Stefan said it took years for him to understand what Katherine did to them. Over 150 years later he still thought it was compulsion and not love. So it was very messed up. I wouldn't think it was rewriting history.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Stefan said it took years for him to understand what Katherine did to them. Over 150 years later he still thought it was compulsion and not love. So it was very messed up. I wouldn't think it was rewriting history.
IDK, for what I'm hearing once Katherine was his first true love, now Valerie is, making her a big deal I just think they had no ideas for this season, so they recycled this one about Katherine
I am the storm"

Anna