Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2019, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

2.04 since when do you speak japanese?

LEGACIES
“Since When Do You Speak Japanese?” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

THE LOST SAMURAI — When a samurai shows up in Mystic Falls looking for a demon that possesses its victims, Josie (Kaylee Bryant) leads the charge to defend her friends from the demon’s wrath. Meanwhile, as Landon (Aria Shahghasemi) and Rafael (Peyton Alex Smith) head to Mystic Falls High in hopes of learning more about the mysterious Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), MG (Quincy Fouse) is conflicted by a secret he’s uncovered about Lizzie’s (Jenny Boyd) new vampire friend Sebastian (guest star Thomas Doherty). Finally, just as Alaric (Matthew Davis) lets his guard down around the town’s new sheriff, a confrontation with a demon forces him to reevaluate his priorities. Geoff Shotz directed the episode written by Penny Cox (#204). Original airdate

airs november 7

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 11-05-2019 at 07:13 AM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

when is this?
Old 11-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

this thursday
Old 11-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

Watched half yesterday and half just now in my trying to kept up to date

Jenny MVP related to Lizzie’s breakdown while having the demon inside her

Actor of Landon liked the “dark”!possessed Landon pretending to be Landon but at the same time could feel something was off. It was sexy and I already am a big fan cause love Landon

MG’s scene with Sebastian had me even if I felt for him over Lizzie’s reaction where some probably call it too harsh but I don’t considering how fragile Lizzie is and her being told Sebastian was not really there really tore at her mental health. So I can stand by it being the right reaction to have Lizzie freak on MG like that