Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2014, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, bb, I'm sorry for that

I saw it, still need to take care of it, I will soon Thanks again

I was thinking... do you think Elena could spiral out of control now that she doesn't remember Damon teaching her how good is to be a vampire?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

No need to feel sorry. I'll fall into a bliss of DE dreams very soon

Tell me if the link doesn't work. It's a private one, that's why it didn't work at first. I had to allow it to be public

Oh I see a lot of speculations about that. How will it effect Elena? How much did Damon's love effect her? There could be a lot of great storylines about it.
I'd love to see it, but unfortunately I think it's only a plot device to keep the romantic drama going
Old 10-12-2014, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
No need to feel sorry. I'll fall into a bliss of DE dreams very soon
Enjoy them

Quote:
Tell me if the link doesn't work. It's a private one, that's why it didn't work at first. I had to allow it to be public
Oki

Quote:
Oh I see a lot of speculations about that. How will it effect Elena? How much did Damon's love effect her? There could be a lot of great storylines about it. I'd love to see it, but unfortunately I think it's only a plot device to keep the romantic drama going
That for sure, but they underlined many times how he was a huge part of her acceptance of vampirism, without the memory of Damon's love, I think it could affect her in part I'd love to see her spiraling, it'd make everything more interesting and it'd help to get trough this phase of her life
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

I would looove to see how she has trouble coping with being a vampire again. They even made a point about it that she was only okay with it because of Damon's love So I guess it's possible.
But at this point I don't trust them with character depth, only with their romantic visions, which is drama Although this season so far is bringing back character focus again and I love it, so I guess everything is possible

I'm sorry wifey, my lids are falling close all the time, so I guess I gotta go TTYS ILY
Old 10-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I would looove to see how she has trouble coping with being a vampire again. They even made a point about it that she was only okay with it because of Damon's love So I guess it's possible.
But at this point I don't trust them with character depth, only with their romantic visions, which is drama Although this season so far is bringing back character focus again and I love it, so I guess everything is possible
It's be interesting yeah, and it could help her remember in the end We'll see

Bye wifey, sweet DE dreams
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm interested if there will be an alternate history that Elena remembers now. Or will they just concentrate on her emotional freedom from grief.

I think the solar eclipse is a big plot point. That is how bonnie might get her witch powers back. Just a guess.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
I'm interested if there will be an alternate history that Elena remembers now. Or will they just concentrate on her emotional freedom from grief.
I wonder that too Tecnically 3x01 memory delete all the others about Damon's love... so I wonder if she forgot everything or just have a different memory of it From what I understood, post 3x01 should be gone forever as her love for him... but then what does she has? Holes in her memory? Modified memories like 3x10? And what about those in season4 when they were together?

Also, what about season2 memories? Because tecnically erasing 3x01 shouldn't have touched moments like 2x12 or 2x22. And she didn't hate Damon back there already Maybe we're all exaggerating about her "hatred" for Damon, surely she despise him and definitely doens't love him, but maybe it's not that strong neither

Quote:
I think the solar eclipse is a big plot point. That is how bonnie might get her witch powers back. Just a guess.
Yeah, I think they chose that day exactly bc of that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Loyal Fan

What was weird was they took 3×1 as the main moment and she had the vision and emotion of damon killing Jeremy from 2x1. To me that doesn't make sense. I could see if she was mad at him for force feeding his blood. Remember that happened alot closer to the timeline of 3x1. If she never forgave him for that, then probably 3x1 doesn't happen.....and so on.

What I really loved how quick Rick told elena that's not it, when they brought up the sire bond moment.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 10-12-2014 at 07:30 AM
Old 10-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

The entire compulsion-thing is complicated. Alaric talked about a domino-effect, but I still don't understand how it works. And the writers said that they wouldn't do anything complicated this year. Yeah right.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What was weird was they took 3×1 as the main moment and she had the vision and emotion of damon killing Jeremy from 2x1. To me that doesn't make sense. I could see if she was mad at him for force feeding his blood. Remember that happened alot closer to the timeline of 3x1. If she never forgave him for that, then probably 3x1 doesn't happen.....and so on.
It's because Alaric mentioned Jer when he compelled her to forget her b-day Mentioning Jeremy, he triggered the last bad memory of Damon&Jer and it was 2x01. it's an accident, don't blame Rick for that, he didn't want her to hate Damon again, nor Elena wanted it, things slipped from their hands

That's why I think her hatred won't be too much in the end, she should have memories of season2 anyway Could be it'll be more about Elena still not trusting him for 2x20 too and not knowing Damon's selfless moments yet

Quote:
What I really loved how quick Rick told elena that's not it, when they brought up the sire bond moment.
IKR?! He himself knew it was bull****

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
The entire compulsion-thing is complicated. Alaric talked about a domino-effect, but I still don't understand how it works. And the writers said that they wouldn't do anything complicated this year. Yeah right.
Good work, writers
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Alaric started with the first time she met Damon and then compelled her into thinking he was a stranger because she was intrigued with him in a good way. He must have gone through more memories after that, off screen. I think everything positive is gone including their early friendship. So now Elena just sees him as Stefan's brother who hurt people.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Yes the SB discussion was ended fast. The haters probably thought "yes" for a second, before Alaric made said "that's not it!!!".
Old 10-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Yes the SB discussion was ended fast. The haters probably thought "yes" for a second, before Alaric made said "that's not it!!!".
Sire bond R.I.P.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He must have gone through more memories after that, off screen. I think everything positive is gone including their early friendship. So now Elena just sees him as Stefan's brother who hurt people.
Could be, it'd explain why season2 memories could be gone too and won't affect her neither

Quote:
Sire bond R.I.P.
You won't be missed
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-12-2014, 08:12 AM
Passionate Fan

I want to be positive about this storyline for elena and DE but I don't really trust the writers and that why I don't get why people are so excided for this story for them.