I'm hear, just reading spoilers
Old 09-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Rachel How are you?
Uuugh, I'm torn. #32 and #35 are both on my immediate hit list
Old 09-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm good, came back from a walk.

I just want this season to start. I hope DE reunite sooner rather than later.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Only 3 weeks to go. After all these months it's not so long anymore
Don't get your hopes up. I think it'll be several episodes until we'll get a 'real' DE scene, and once we have it, sht will go down again
Old 09-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't trust jp to give us a good reunion. There's something about this season that make me nervous about DE.

But I'm still excited about this season.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I think the reunion scene will be great. But I agree with not trusting. Hence I think once we got it, everything will go down again It's just how it is with DE We get one good scene and then everything goes to hell.

What makes you nervous? Storyline? Endgame? Other ships?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

It the other ships and them being endgame. Some times I think there endgame but other times I think there not endgame with the way the writers talk. I know we can't talk about other ships but I'm afrad they will put DB together. I dont mind them being friends but when the actors start talking about them being more then just friends it get on my nerves. I mostly talking about Ian. I know I shouldn't take anything he say to be true. He used to talk about DE and he doesn't anymore.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm probably the last person who should comfort you in this. Not because I don't believe in DE, but because I have a much more layed back attitude about all of this. It's a TV show. I won't tell you they can't screw DE up, because DE aren't real so of course everything could change in the span of just one episode.
What I can tell you however is that it wouldn't make any sense, not after the last 2 seasons.
I've been a casual viewer for 3 seasons, not much caring about ships. During s3 I was convinced that DE would happen, but I still didn't see them endgame. I thought sure they get together, there will be ILY's, but it doesn't mean SE is over.
It wasn't until 3x22 (which is funny, because DErs had a freakout and wanted to give up) that I actually started to think "Hey, they actually DO have a possibility of being endgame".
And once they got togehter the show went much further than I would have imagined. Elena asking him to grow old with her, seeing a future only with him ect ect.
So... can they take that away again? Yes, bc it's a TV show and the writers can do what they feel at the day. Would it make sense after everything? Nope.

And Ian oh Ian. Ian is a troll. You know how he said Elena's first vamp sex would be Stefan, WHILE FILMING 4x07? We all know how that turned out The actors don't know crap about the storyline. They are like 3 scripts at most ahead of what they are filming, if even. They don't know more. So I take them as the least reliable anyway.

Mh, I guess I didn't help much, hm? I told you I'm bad for comfort
Old 09-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

The writers should know that if they change the endgame a lot of people will be pissed off. I know how I met your mother ended really badly for fans and they got really pissed off that the writers had to make a different ending for the DVD. So I hoping other writers saw that and said I don't want to do what how I met your mother did. Now if one of the actors leave the show and cw decide to go on with the show then it would be different. I hope they don't renew the show.

I wasn't in the freedom when the show was in the 1and 2 season.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I know what happened to HIMYM. I only watched it casually once in a while, but even I thought "Wow, that's how you screw over your fans"
TBH at this point I think it's either DE or Elena sacrifises herself for the brothers in the end (and no, I'm not fine with it, but I think it's an option ). Too much happened to go back from that.
But again, it's a TV show and they can screw up everything. Just think about how Sarah Whitmore came out of left field I'm not saying you should give up on DE. I'm convinced right now that it's one of the two options I mentioned, but everyone should be aware that it could change. God, I'm such a horrible DE therapist to go to I'm sorry

I think that's the key question right now: Who renewed their contract and who didn't, because it will influence the show. But tbh I think at this point it's just PR game. The writers are way past middle of s6 with the scripts, and at this point they HAVE to know who stays and who won't to wrap the season up. So I think they all know. They are just playing a game for public

Me neither. As I said, I watched casually for 3 seasons. I joined the fandom afterwards
Old 09-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think SE are endgame so I am not worried about that. I do agree with you it going to be DE or Elena sacrifices herself.

They have to know who coming back and not b/c that changes the storyline. I just wish the CW would say something.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
or Elena sacrifises herself for the brothers
I can see that happening, but not at the end of the show.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Rachel, them not saying anything while I'm sure they know is frustrating 6 season is ready to start and we should know by know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I can see that happening, but not at the end of the show.
Oh, so you think it'll happen but during a storyline and not in the end?
Hi btw How are you?

Anyone familiar with tumblr? Is there a way I can see my sent messages? If so, I can't find it
Old 09-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

The CW said something about the other shows but they wont say anything about vampire diaries.

I hoping they don't do what Buffy and true blood did. Since Elena is a vampire it shouldn't be problem.

No I'm not familiar with tumble.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
The CW said something about the other shows but they wont say anything about vampire diaries.

I hoping they don't do what Buffy and true blood did. Since Elena is a vampire it shouldn't be problem.
The fact that they don't say anything almost proves to me that we'll get a 7th season, otherwise they would already promote this as the last
The question is if all of the main 3 will stay

Mh what do you mean? Buffy ended up with neither, right? So did Sookie? That's what I'm saying, for Elena to not end up with anyone would take her sacrificing herself, as much as I hate it Otherwise, everything else should point to DE.