Old 11-15-2014, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Delena rain kiss in slow-motion.

Old 11-15-2014, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Still not over last episode
Old 11-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

The more I've watched the episode, the more I love it. Love the dance scene and the border scene and laugh when he tells Liam to get her chardonnay. I can feel her frustration at the border.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
The more I've watched the episode, the more I love it. Love the dance scene and the border scene and laugh when he tells Liam to get her chardonnay. I can feel her frustration at the border.
Haha when Elena said she doesn't like it and he was all "I know "
I love playful annoying little kid Damon behaviour
Old 11-15-2014, 06:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone

I can't stop thinking about last episode. I think I may be a little obsessed. I have two exams that I have to study for and instead, I keep watching all the Delena scenes over and over again.

I love the Delena rain kiss, but I also keep watching Damons speech to Elena when they were dancing together. My heart stops every time I watch that scene. He is just so intense!
Old 11-15-2014, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm wondering in the next couple of episodes if Elena will get memories slowly leaking out with the fact she broke the compulsion a little with her trip over the border. I think the fact Damon didn't give her the full story of the rain kiss will come into play. That will be the reveal that her memories are back when it happens.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by cahe64; 11-15-2014 at 11:56 AM
Old 11-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Evening

I'll never get tired to re-watch the rain kiss scene
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Same here. The rain kiss was never my biggest priority, but wow...it's one of the best scenes ever, if not the best.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the idea very much, but I would have survived anyway So happy they still made it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Fanservice or not, I'm grateful. Even non-shippers found it beautiful. I think it will get alot of views. You only have to type "dele" and you already get "Delena rainkiss" on youtube.

Such a pity that some people interpret the scene in a wrong way (+ Damon finding teddy). Or compare it with the SE breakup in 4x06. That was because Elena's love faded for Stefan while her love for Damon was growing. And 6x07 is not a breakup: it's Damon letting her go (for the 100th time), as a result of Elena loving him too much. While 4x06 was a real breakup, this is all based on things that aren't real (compulsion & Elena's fake new life).
Old 11-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Fanservice or not, I'm grateful. Even non-shippers found it beautiful. I think it will get alot of views. You only have to type "dele" and you already get "Delena rainkiss" on youtube.
There are 2 kind of fanservice, this one was the good kind, writer acknowledged our passion to the show and gave something back that the fandom desired I heard many WWT of Delena went on for long too these days

Quote:
Such a pity that some people interpret the scene in a wrong way (+ Damon finding teddy). Or compare it with the SE breakup in 4x06. That was because Elena's love faded for Stefan while her love for Damon was growing. And 6x07 is not a breakup: it's Damon letting her go (for the 100th time), as a result of Elena loving him too much. While 4x06 was a real breakup, this is all based on things that aren't real (compulsion & Elena's fake new life).
Still don't get why people think about a break-up They're not even togethet to make it Yeah, Damon letting go was annoying to me but surely created to show Elena he's selfless
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Agree, there is good and bad fanservice. This was a special gift to the DE fans. Delena has so many angsty scenes, so they deserved a beautiful romantic moment.

Yep I think that Damon letting go of Elena is the first step. He doesn't even try, and that will make him more attractive to her.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

If this was just to end DE for good, I don`t think they would have showed us that they promised each other forever. I was actually surprised that there was dialogue, I thought they would just show the DE kiss and that`s it.

The one thing the writers showed in season 6 is, how much Elena truly loves Damon. She wanted eternity with him and called him her soulmate. I don`t believe they are showing this to us just to end DE. When she chose Stefan, she never gave a clear answer if she wanted to be with Stefan forever. In 3x22 she said to Damon that she couldn`t think about forever and in 4x01 she told Stefan that she could be forever with him if she wanted to. I always interpreted these scenes as in the writers still keeping the door open for DE.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Agree, there is good and bad fanservice. This was a special gift to the DE fans. Delena has so many angsty scenes, so they deserved a beautiful romantic moment.
Bad fanservice is one you make a scene without meaning and future This explained a lot and was written to foreshadow their future, not to mention it's deserved

Quote:
Yep I think that Damon letting go of Elena is the first step. He doesn't even try, and that will make him more attractive to her.
Exactly She saw he didn't push her like in 2x01 or screwed things so badly That's the only way I can stand it Also, it won't last long anyway, knowing them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
If this was just to end DE for good, I don`t think they would have showed us that they promised each other forever. I was actually surprised that there was dialogue, I thought they would just show the DE kiss and that`s it.
Exactly Maria You don't create a scene like that without an agenda for it The fact that there was a dialogue made it even better, it wasn't just about romance or attraction, it was about about them sharing a tender moment and planning their future together

Quote:
The one thing the writers showed in season 6 is, how much Elena truly loves Damon. She wanted eternity with him and called him her soulmate. I don`t believe they are showing this to us just to end DE. When she chose Stefan, she never gave a clear answer if she wanted to be with Stefan forever. In 3x22 she said to Damon that she couldn`t think about forever and in 4x01 she told Stefan that she could be forever with him if she wanted to. I always interpreted these scenes as in the writers still keeping the door open for DE.
THIS
I am the storm"

Anna