Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Damon is going to win her back, her memories will flood back once he hits that trigger inside her. When that happens we will be the best reunion ever.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
Damon is going to win her back, her memories will flood back once he hits that trigger inside her. When that happens we will be the best reunion ever.
That would be awesome. And people that are annoyed with Damon fighting for Elena, claiming that she never "fought for him", will get spanked by aunt Caroline.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Naaah that's too easy. This storyline is perfect to analyze DE's relationship, Damon's qualities and why Elena fell in love with him. They didn't get those "grown-up-talks" in season 5...so this is the time.
Imagine the boredom Not to mention that I would have had to stand two kisses of Elena with that other... thing for nothing basically,

Delena will prove once again their love is real and strong. Damon will finally understand he's not that bad in the end and definitely good for her. Elena will understand who she is beside being with Damon. Could it be even better?!?

Considering she sticked with him even in s5 when he almost killed her brother again the least he can do is fighting for her and her to have time for herself, as far as I'm concerned It's all good in the end anyway

Quote:
Basically

EDIT: And I'll help Aunt Caroline with pleasure!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Sounds like the next title.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 11-05-2014 at 03:35 PM
Old 11-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

It's like everything that we needed in season 5, will be fixed in season 6. Damon & Elena are both on a personal journey, and yet also figuring out their relationship. It's time to be perfectly honest with each other, and work on their past-issues. Without Dex getting in the way all the time. Not that I don't like it. But I need more deep, meaningful scenes RN.

Quote:
And I'll help Aunt Caroline with pleasure!
Let's kick some butts.

EDIT: careful, that quote is spoiler-ish. But it can be used after the episode is aired.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

scottwajda8819 (don't remember your name, sorry ), can you delete that one, please? It's not allowed here, it's spoiler

Quote:
It's like everything that we needed in season 5, will be fixed in season 6. Damon & Elena are both on a personal journey, and yet also figuring out their relationship. It's time to be perfectly honest with each other, and work on their past-issues. Without Dex getting in the way all the time. Not that I don't like it. But I need more deep, meaningful scenes RN
It's a dream come true Exactly, it's about them being mature and having their life on their own DEx will arrive anyway

Quote:
Let's kick some butts.
Already on war's path, just for you know it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sounds like the next title.
I'm sorry, but I had to edit that quote out because it's a spoiler.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
It's a dream come true Exactly, it's about them being mature and having their life on their own DEx will arrive anyway
Alot of things are finally coming full-circle. Dex will eventually happen, but I'm not in a hurry yet. Let them dig a little deeper first.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

In the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not gonna make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody you cared about used to be” (x)
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Aaaw. Can't wait till Damon finds out how hard these past months have been for her. He wants to comfort her, but she's not that into him ATM.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Alot of things are finally coming full-circle. Dex will eventually happen, but I'm not in a hurry yet. Let them dig a little deeper first.
Yep, I agree And anyway we may get sexual tension and bickering moments and stuff like this like it's season1-2-3 again, which can be good to see again, considering how much things changed in the meantime

Quote:
Aaaw. Can't wait till Damon finds out how hard these past months have been for her. He wants to comfort her, but she's not that into him ATM.
I'll kick some ass if they won't tell him how she spent the last 4 months, seriously Yeah, she won't be into hugs and comfort moments at all for now
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Yes it will be interesting to see the sexual tension again. Kinda like old-times, but it's not the same...because they've been together by now. It's not discovering, but re-discovering each other.

HE. NEEDS. TO. KNOW. PERIOD. It's the reason she's compelled after all. If someone doesn't tell him, I'll expect Elena to do it. I can imagine them argueing like in 5x16, raising voices, and Elena confessing the pain she felt.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes it will be interesting to see the sexual tension again. Kinda like old-times, but it's not the same...because they've been together by now. It's not discovering, but re-discovering each other.
THIS He now knows hopefully how deep her love for him is and he know show much he loves her, so he's the leading part with his memories be ok And he can tease her, make her frustrated, start little fights and it can be adorable to watch... even more with her being all drawn to him more than probably anyway, I'm betting with my friends how much she'll resist... we don't give her much credit, just for you to know it
Just imagine her eyes staring at his lips like old times

Quote:
HE. NEEDS. TO. KNOW. PERIOD. It's the reason she's compelled after all.
Exactly, Rick will have to clarify things and "defend" himself, he'll surely tell Damon she was in a bad position with the drugs and all Or Caroline can walk in the middle and give him a piece of mind about it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
he's the leading part with his memories
Yep. Elena was the leading part in season 4-5, and now it's his turn again. Hopefully a little bit more secure as you said. It will be interesting to see him actually fight for her, instead of withdrawing. I'd also like to see more from Damon's POV, like Elena in 6x02.

Haha she will burst sooner or later. Yes, staring at his lips.

Caroline the DE fangirl... Gimme!!!!
Old 11-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep. Elena was the leading part in season 4-5, and now it's his turn again. Hopefully a little bit more secure as you said. It will be interesting to see him actually fight for her, instead of withdrawing.
Pretty much Not saying he didn't show love for her, bc he did and a lot, as always, but he took a step back many times with the whole "I'm bad for you/It's the SB/It's universe" thing, now he's our hope and I'm sure he won't disappoint us

Quote:
I'd also like to see more from Damon's POV, like Elena in 6x02.
Yeah, I agree, his character was a bit sacrifized this year until now for the general AU storyline, we didn't get enough of his POV especially in the romantic matter Now that he's back they can adjust that too

Quote:
Haha she will burst sooner or later.
And she'll slap him And I'll be the happiest person ever

Quote:
Yes, staring at his lips.
She always had a thing for those

Quote:
Caroline the DE fangirl... Gimme!!!!
She has potential like her soon-to-be!husband in 6x04 and it can turn out to be so funny
I am the storm"

Anna