Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2014, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Yes we can't blame him for doing this. He wanted to help, make an end to the pain. He respected Elena's choice and still gives her a choice.
And of course if Elena asked Alaric to bring back the memories, we all know that it will fail.it is too early in the SL to figure that out.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, and he'll be the first to support them to get back together

Have to go now, Caroline, SYL
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Yep, we all know that there will be a loophole. It's TVD.

Bye Anna.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

That was a nice video! Thank you for posting.

Also TFTNT
Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi there.
I'm walking down the memory lane... I think I've last been here like over a year or so FanForum says... but it feels like 2 years at the least. And definitely like 3 since I last was very active.

To be perfectly honest, I felt like it should have been made clearer how much of a struggle for Alaric it was to erase Elena's memories. How much it hurt to erase how love transformed Damon and made him a better version of himself. And how he's practically the only one now that used to have that connection with him. He's all alone in that now. I get that it was an impossible choice, a favor... one Elena was privileged enough to ask for but I would've expected Alaric to go 'are you kidding me? hell no!' before he went all understanding, like 'are you sure?'.

D&E
Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome. Here is more:

Old 10-27-2014, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

We know there will be a parallelism between 5x22 , bonnie trying to bring Damon back from the other side and Alaric trying to remove the compulsion from elena and both failing.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 10-27-2014, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Paulina (???): I know what you mean. But maybe they'll show it later, when Damon is back and Alaric tells him.

A parallel is possible. That Elena says "ok I'm ready" and it doesn't work.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Paulina (???): I know what you mean. But maybe they'll show it later, when Damon is back and Alaric tells him.

A parallel is possible. That Elena says "ok I'm ready" and it doesn't work.
Damon says, well look at that. And then turns to Rick and says when I get the girl, next time don't compell her to forget me. That would be so Damon with all the parallels.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MademoisellePaulina (View Post)
Hi there.
I'm walking down the memory lane... I think I've last been here like over a year or so FanForum says... but it feels like 2 years at the least. And definitely like 3 since I last was very active.

To be perfectly honest, I felt like it should have been made clearer how much of a struggle for Alaric it was to erase Elena's memories. How much it hurt to erase how love transformed Damon and made him a better version of himself. And how he's practically the only one now that used to have that connection with him. He's all alone in that now. I get that it was an impossible choice, a favor... one Elena was privileged enough to ask for but I would've expected Alaric to go 'are you kidding me? hell no!' before he went all understanding, like 'are you sure?'.
Hi! I'm Anne.

It would have been nice to see more struggle from Alaric. At least he did say he missed Damon when he was talking to Jer.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Yup, Paulina.

Yeahhhhh. Hahaha. That would actually be a total win, if you ask me. Something snarky yet not completely mean, it'd be very much like Damon.

Hi Anne, nice to meet you!
At least that. And I was so glad he had that moment of complete honesty and set Jer straight meanwhile because I wouldn't take another episode of self-pity and wallowing. It was pathetic. Jer still needs a haircut. His hair makes me doubt his attractiveness.

D&E
Old 10-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MademoisellePaulina (View Post)
Yup, Paulina.
I'm Caroline.

Or maybe Alaric asks Elena "who is Damon Salvatore?" again and we'll get a different reply.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're welcome. Here is more:

I really like this video! I'm so excited for the reunion...even though I don't know when it will come! I hope I'm happy with it.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:10 AM
Loyal Fan

It would be so beautiful if it went like this... Who is Damon Salvatore, he's my soulmate...he escaped another dimension to come back to me.

Wait this is TVD....What am I thinking!

Old 10-27-2014, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
It would be so beautiful if it went like this... Who is Damon Salvatore, he's my soulmate...he escaped another dimension to come back to me.

Wait this is TVD....What am I thinking!
Yes, keep expectations low.