Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
thanks for all the gifs.
I know your preferences. So this is specially for you:

...okay, a little bit for me and everyone else too, because... well...

EDIT: dp Sorry
Old 02-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Bwahahahaha wifey don't kill me Now I'm thinking about reunion DEx, knowing this show won't give it to me. And it's all sweet and tender and careful and both are coming back from being lost coming back home into each others arms and so sweet and... DAMN YOU ALL MY FEELS!!!
Sorry I think they'll give it to us sooner or later, with the big reunion of them Not sure when this will happen, surely not soon, but I still have hope for the future

Yeah, they'll be all lost and afraid and they'll find their way back home into each other arms and it'll be so romantic and sweet and heart-breaking

Quote:
I have a few theories how the ripper issue for him might be solved. Some would fix him and some would make him have control (and some do require bloodsharing )
All of them should require it I have a couple of ideas too, and I imagined 1-2 scenarios with the bloodsharing too I guess that as much as painful I'd rather see him deal with the hunger forever, I'm a bit tired of them always find a cure for this or that It'd suck he has to deal with it forever, but it'd be more realistic

Quote:
Oh I know... like until today people think Elena is only with him bc she was sired I get that DE haters have to stick to that, but there are so many DErs out there who rather bitch about those dreams in 5x02 than swoon in the fact that Elena chose death over being without Damon
I was naive enough to think the SB thing would have ended with season4... I guess I was wrong I read so many people still doubting about Elena's love for Damon, and unfortunately they're DErs too On the bright side, I read many people too who finally understood and admitted her feelings even just because of the hug in 5x12

People should really start to re-consider their priorities, they'd enjoy the show and DE more

EDIT: #WHAT IS AIR AND #TEAM GRAB ASS are the best!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Well I think we should get one huge reunion this season. It's clear as day that next season is all open and angst again until the end, so we'll have to get a breather

Yeah, finding another cure or looking for it blaaaah... one of my theories went more in the direction that Elena's blood would be the 'cure' Not curing him, but him being able to drink with control. You know doppelgänger blood and all being different
So bb girl is better around when he gets hungry

LOL I LOVE THAT HUG!!! But what did that hug tell you that wasn't already clear as day? She was into him, she was in love with him, she didn't want to break up with him... what was new to those people? Oh well... who cares. We know what we see

I know, 3x19 was so hot DAMNYOU JEREMY!
Old 02-20-2014, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Jess

Quote:
Well I think we should get one huge reunion this season. It's clear as day that next season is all open and angst again until the end, so we'll have to get a breather
Yeah, I think so too I think we'll get a reunion in the last episodes of this season and then something will happen again either in the finale or in the next season But they cannot leave them apart longer than this season, it makes no sense, especially considering they love each other so much

Quote:
Yeah, finding another cure or looking for it blaaaah... one of my theories went more in the direction that Elena's blood would be the 'cure' Not curing him, but him being able to drink with control. You know doppelgänger blood and all being different
So bb girl is better around when he gets hungry
Oh I like it Maybe he can build a tolerance to vampire blood trough her, that would be good Like her telling him to try to resist her blood and exercitise and him refusing at first bc he doesn't want to use her as a bloodbag, but then surrounding and learning with her

Quote:
LOL I LOVE THAT HUG!!! But what did that hug tell you that wasn't already clear as day? She was into him, she was in love with him, she didn't want to break up with him... what was new to those people? Oh well... who cares. We know what we see
To us nothing, to people who still doubted the feelings of Elena something apparently They said the desperation and relief to see him and hug him again proved her deep love Better late than never I guess

Quote:
I know, 3x19 was so hot DAMNYOU JEREMY!
Good kids go to bed early, Jer They leave their parents alone to do things
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Hey Jess

I'm not sure at what point I want them to reunite and be apart again tbh I was sure for a long time that they'd be together during s5, being apart in season finale and s6 would play up the triangle with both sides Now my timeline is messed up and I don't know anything anymore Unless they really want to kill SE and not even want to tease them anymore

Exactly, think about all the hot scenes we'd get if Damon would only be able to feed from her

You know, if I'd be one of those people who doubted Elena's feelings that hug wouldn't have changed anything. You could still say that she was just relieved to see a familiar face I don't get it, really

Well to be fair, poor kid Jer had to deal with ghosts. Every child goes to their parents when they have nightmares
Old 02-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure at what point I want them to reunite and be apart again tbh I was sure for a long time that they'd be together during s5, being apart in season finale and s6 would play up the triangle with both sides Now my timeline is messed up and I don't know anything anymore Unless they really want to kill SE and not even want to tease them anymore
I was sure they would have broken up during season5, I just thought it would have been later and without the body-switch crap For me the triangle is dead forever and they're not even subtle about it

Quote:
Exactly, think about all the hot scenes we'd get if Damon would only be able to feed from her
OMG Definitely a party for us!

Quote:
You know, if I'd be one of those people who doubted Elena's feelings that hug wouldn't have changed anything. You could still say that she was just relieved to see a familiar face I don't get it, really
Well, she was all focused on him and she crashed into him and even almost brought him down for the intense hug IDK bb, I guess that since we didn't doubt anything, we see it differently

Quote:
Well to be fair, poor kid Jer had to deal with ghosts. Every child goes to their parents when they have nightmares
Tsk tsk, excuses... and Rose isn't that scaring

I'm off to bed now SYT!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Of course the triangle is dead wifey The show still likes to pretend otherwise, that's why I said "Don't even tease anymore"

Yeah, we see it differently. Because we see all the layers that have been there all along, so we're not surprised by anything, since Elena's feelings havent' been a question since s3

Nighty wifey
Old 02-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

I seriously want to throw my router out the window sometimes

Anywho,

Missing my bbs soo much

At this point, I don't even care if DE are on bad terms, I just want Elena back

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Preach Jess, preach!
I had enough time to make peace with the Damon issue. But I didn't make peace with the Elena issue and I don't think I will. She has to be back I could rage for hours, pages and days about this, and I already did I could still go on.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Preach Jess, preach!
I had enough time to make peace with the Damon issue. But I didn't make peace with the Elena issue and I don't think I will. She has to be back I could rage for hours, pages and days about this, and I already did I could still go on.
I feel ya

Even though, I hate what they did with Damon on the last episode, I don't like it and I never will but I can deal with it. Elena having no presence on the show?? I CAN NOT DEAL WITH THAT!!

I just want her back, I want my precious bb girl, I just need her alive!!

Let her rage at Damon, he deserves it and has it coming but Elena has to BE THERE for it to happen.

She's the heart and soul of TVD and forget her being dead because without Elena, the show is dead

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. Anna and I are talking the entire time how she has to slap the hell out of bb boy once she is back
But I so don't feel in the mood to watch anything until she is back, although Damon will probably be gorgeous
I don't find it that bad anymore what Damon did either. He took Jer as leverege, he didn't have anything to do with harming him nor did he know about the smothering.
It's still not great and bb girl should be mad at him (and Jer) but it's not as bad as I felt it was when I first watched the episode.

TVD without Elena though? Not interested For the first time in 2 years I don't feel like livewatching bc of Elena
Old 02-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

I feel the same. I'm still going to watch for Damon but I definitely am not looking forward to it It kinda feels like ok let's watch it just to get it over with whereas it used to be the highlight of my thursdays

It's just not the same without Elena and I find it insulting that they think the show works without her

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 02-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

I actually feel the most rage when I think about last season hiatus, when the Stefan fans raged and the writers admitted that they didn't plan to have him in several episodes and had to be reminded by the fans that he's a maincharacter who cannot miss episodes and changed it then.
You'd think they learned from that. NOPE!!! Of course not. Of course it's different when it comes to their FEMALE LEAD who is just a pawn to them!
Tells you everything you need to know
Old 02-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Totally agree. It's such a slap in the face to think that it won't matter as long as Nina is still on the show. I love Nina to death but she's the actress, not the character. Elena is the character and you can't just replace her and think it's gonna fly. It won't and it's not

Do I still love seeing Nina in any role?? Of course but Elena and Katherine and vastly different characters. Katherine goes against everything Elena stands for so to think she'll be any kind of replacement for Elena is utterly ridiculous.

Katherine has been enjoyable for me in the past but she's not the vital role on the show, Elena is. Elena's irreplaceable, Katherine isn't, Imo.

my tumblr|| Jess