Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvotion (View Post)
LMAO. People are even saying that Paul and Nian both cheated, hence the breakups. Yet, we had all that bromance between Ian/Paul at Comic Con
Honestly I can't believe that. No matter how good of a actor anyone is, or how they try to remain professional, I can't see anyone being friends with a ex-gf and the guy he considered a friend, sleeping around and cheating on both him and the other guy's fiancee. I also can't see them all joking around either. People come up with crazy stuff. They should write fanfic, no lie lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
Beats me! Besides, Ian and Paul say so often that they consider each other as brothers. Do people really think,Paul would start something with Nina?
Exactly! I can't see Paul trying to hook up with Nina, especially since Nian are either still together/or working on getting back together. I honestly don't think he even likes her like that, I think he truly sees her as a sister. LOL, isn't it guy code not to move in on another guy's ex or whatever?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
lol IKR? He's even said he sees/considers her as his little sister before, so I don't really think he's harboring secret feelings for her or whatever. I'm even seeing stuff like, like that Paul isn't with Torrey he can get with Nina now. Or that He broke up with Torrey because of Nina.

I like/ship Ian and Nina together, but I wasn't wishing he broke up with that meaghan chick just to get with Nina, who does that?

Nope, she was being mean because she's a mean person! She's Satan incarnate, or his daughter.

The whole Paul/Nina thing is just ridiculous and people is just being mean ! Plus I don't know if they're blind but it's pretty obvious Nina still has a crush on some beautiful blue eyes and trying to works things out so just make up your mind people !!!

The worst part is now there is some Paul/Torrey shippers that blame Nina for the separation I mean seriously , they are just friends and she has enough to deal with , with her own relationship right now to have all this crap surrounding her ! The poor girl never wins , ugh !!!
Old 07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree, Nina get's ridiculed so much Some people even hate on the girl for having friends which is just ridiculous!

Also, an extra on set confirmed that Nian were hugging and kissing after shooting I think they're doing much better so that's hopeful.
Sam
Old 07-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)

The whole Paul/Nina thing is just ridiculous and people is just being mean ! Plus I don't know if they're blind but it's pretty obvious Nina still has a crush on some beautiful blue eyes and trying to works things out so just make up your mind people !!!

The worst part is now there is some Paul/Torrey shippers that blame Nina for the separation I mean seriously , they are just friends and she has enough to deal with , with her own relationship right now to have all this crap surrounding her ! The poor girl never wins , ugh !!!
I seen what you're talking about. With people blaming Nina because she was the reason they broke up, due to their secret, undying love for one another. Seriously, these people should write fanfic. They have wild imaginations!

It's true! She's either Satan incarnate, or possibly his daughter! And why aren't you helping me yet? You're supposed to be whipping her! Bad Alex!
Old 07-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw that's a really good news Sam I need to catch up with the Nian thread
Well at least these two seem to want to fight for it and working threw whatever is going on , and apparently successfully ! Some good news indeed

EDIT : Josh it's ok I'm helping you : Bad Rox , no way to be mean with Josh , no way !!!! Better now bb ?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Aw that's a really good news Sam I need to catch up with the Nian thread
Well at least these two seem to want to fight for it and working threw whatever is going on , and apparently successfully ! Some good news indeed

EDIT : Josh it's ok I'm helping you : Bad Rox , no way to be mean with Josh , no way !!!! Better now bb ?
There you go! All I wanted was a little support in dealing with that she devil known as Roxy! The spanking was a nice touch, good job Alex.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
There you go! All I wanted was a little support in dealing with that she devil known as Roxy! The spanking was a nice touch, good job Alex.
Thanks bb

And OMG I saw that catching up on the Nian thread , some people I swear :

" I saw quite a few outrageous speculations, the main one being that Nina and Paul slept together at his party and that's why they're getting divorced. " Like seriously ?!!! Indeed
Old 07-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks bb

And OMG I saw that catching up on the Nian thread , some people I swear :

" I saw quite a few outrageous speculations, the main one being that Nina and Paul slept together at his party and that's why they're getting divorced. " Like seriously ?!!! Indeed
You see what I mean by wild imaginations? They def. should write fanfic. LOL even though before Paul's party there was Nian moments at CC and all that other stuff that was in the Nian thread. Hell, we don't, well I'm not sure, if they(Nian) even really broke up for sure! SMH.

Roxi deserved it! She's the devil so she probably didn't even feel it!

TBH I think Nina is just like Elena, where some of the fandom find reasons just to hate on her. I've seen some stupid reasons for why people hate Elena, that I just shake my head at it.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You see what I mean by wild imaginations? They def. should write fanfic. LOL even though before Paul's party there was Nian moments at CC and all that other stuff that was in the Nian thread. Hell, we don't, well I'm not sure, if they(Nian) even really broke up for sure! SMH.

Roxi deserved it! She's the devil so she probably didn't even feel it!
Oh I totally see , delusional people

Exactly ! Plus Ian was at the party I think ; so you know weird ... I'm with you on that , you can slow down things in a relationship when there are issues but that doesn't mean you break up ! Every couple has issues , not all work them out it's true but from what we get , the last news are that they want to and are getting better so WTH is this thing with Paul , she hasn't even saw him in all summer ! If one can possibly had cheated with Paul , it's Ian cause he was with him in Europe ! Here you go news flash Ian and Paul the new couple , they've been in love since the beginning and just hidden their feelings but they couldn't keep up anymore the truth needed to be said !

Well maybe Rox actually enjoyed it

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 07-30-2013 at 02:02 PM
Old 07-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh I totally see , delusional people

Exactly ! Plus Ian was at the party I think ; so you know weird ... I'm with you on that , you can slow down things in a relationship when there are issues but that doesn't mean you break up ! Every couple has issues , not all work them out it's true but from what we get , the last news are that they want to and are getting better so WTH is this thing with Paul , she hasn't even saw him in all summer ! If one can possibly had cheated with Paul , it's Ian cause he was with him in Europe ! Here you go news flash Ian and Paul the new couple , they've been in love since the beginning and just hidden their feelings but they couldn't keep up anymore the truth needed to be said !

Well maybe Rox actually enjoyed it
And Ian and Paul was even joking about being together after Ian showed off that Bros before hoes phone case. I think if Paul and Nina really had feelings for one another, then he would have just divorced Torrey and got with her. Especially if he liked Nina more or whatever. I can't see him staying in a relationship for however many years he was with Torrey, when he loved/liked someone else more than his wife. So I can't see Paul and Nina suddenly have sex at his b-day party, lol.

And I def. think Nian are getting better if they did indeed have a break over the summer.

Did you guys hear Stefan might be getting out the water in 5x02? I kinda figured he would either get out in 5x01 or 5x02. I honestly didn't think he would be down there that long.

ETA: It wasn't Paul and Nina who was hiding their feelings for one another, it was Paul and Ian!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Supreme Fan

An awesome spoiler about Arrow just came to light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper31 (View Post)
An awesome spoiler about Arrow just came to light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was it?
Old 07-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Addicted Fan

In 5x02 ? He could have stayed there longer ! No didn't hear that one , well it's a possibility , first Ep they put everything in situation and with 5x02 starts the real deal which could explain Stefan's return or at least him being out of the water !

Exactly , Ian and Paul there is no need to hide you're such beautiful lovers

EDIT : Stace I'm so sorry about your dog bb
Old 07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In 5x02 ? He could have stayed there longer ! No didn't hear that one , well it's a possibility , first Ep they put everything in situation and with 5x02 starts the real deal which could explain Stefan's return or at least him being out of the water !

Exactly , Ian and Paul there is no need to hide you're such beautiful lovers

EDIT : Stace I'm so sorry about your dog bb
There was some vid Nina posted, where they are waiting for Paul or whatever and there is a shot of Stefan in the water. So people was speculating that he gets out in 5x02. I guess they're filming 5x02 right now?

Both are going to come out the closet any day now that Paul is divorced, and Ian and Nina broke up!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Alex How do you like TMI bb?
Josh

Spoiler: