Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry Anna , I don't doubt Damon , I doubt the writers and their twisted minds ! Team Low Expectations as usual !

Yes I agree Maria , Damon's insecurities will play a role , ... for me it will be at least an issue in their couple !

But back to happy thoughts , how many times do you guys think we'll get Dex and where ?!!! Ideas ?
Old 08-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
Sorry Anna , I don't doubt Damon , I doubt the writers and their twisted minds !
Yeah, but they're not that twisted, they never made Damon cheat on her and viceversa Elena on Stefan

Quote:
Bu back to happy thoughts , how many times do you guys think we'll get Dex and where ?!!! Ideas ?
I think we may have 2-3 scene in total Sorry, I'm just realistic And about where... well, beside Damon's bed, I think the shower or the bathtub have potential... or maybe Elena's bed at the college
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Addicted Fan

2 or 3 that's really low

Oh yeah the bathtub I'm dreaming of it !
Old 08-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, if you believe what Stefan said in 4x10, they broke up because she slept with Damon.So,in his mind she cheated on him with Damon. I never considered this as cheating, since SE broke up before Elena slept with Damon.

But, Damon is not a cheater, he loves Elena more than anything else,even more than Katherine, he at least implied it in 3x05. In the season 4 finale his biggest wish became reality, I think he will fight like mad for this relationship.

I think there will be a lot of implied Dex and I hope that we will se a lot of after-dex cuddling.

Do you guys think Damon would be the type of boyfriend that would call Elena baby or honey, I am not sure. Although I would love to see that.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
2 or 3 that's really low
I know, but don't think we'll have more :shug: Like 2 in the beginning, when they're a happy couple without a thought, and maybe 1 or 2 later like makeup DEx or something like that Frankly, I'd prefer this thant having them having sex all the time as another couple of the show I cannot mention

Quote:
Oh yeah the bathtub I'm dreaming of it !
There was a Derek/Meredith scene in GA where they were cuddling in the bathtub, really sweet and romantic... I'd like something like that with DEx in addition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
Well, if you believe what Stefan said in 4x10, they broke up because she slept with Damon.So,in his mind she cheated on him with Damon. I never considered this as cheating, since SE broke up before Elena slept with Damon.
Yeah, but that was Stefan's twisted mind and less of respect for women in general and Elena in particular It's not like she really cheated on him with Damon

EDIT: No, I don't think he'll call her baby or honey, it's too fanfic for me to be real in the show
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
Yeah, still enjoyable and I thought it was awesome, but still felt like the first plot and all.

Wow, you're in college right? I thought college was all about computers, seeing as you always have to write/type papers and whatnot lol. At my middle school we used the PC's for some things, and for others we did like regular schools and used pencils and papers. Plus it was nice to not have websites blocked, so we had free access to pretty much everything there too.

Exactly, first happiness, trouble and issues, then a breakup for the finale and single Elena for last season? If they really do break up DE though, I hope the reasoning isn't lame and contrived.
Yep I'm in college and though we have a few computers at the library , there are for all the students and 10-15 PC for hundred of students isn't exactly the best !
Most of us have our own PC and if needed we work with it !
The only section that has material is the hightec one , the hightec students have better structures but they can't keep anything for themselves !
I study law so PC aren't a priority in my college !

I hope so too !!!!!!!

ANNA yes better no mention the couple in question !

AW Dex plus cuddle and romantic , I totally buy it !!

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-10-2013 at 02:04 PM
Old 08-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm here.....I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

WB Stacie!
Old 08-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

WB Stacie

Exactly Alex I don't want DE to be diminish to the couple who have sex all the time But of course I want some and think they'll give to us
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

WB Stace Just saw your PM gonna answer bb !
Old 08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

source

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

In one of the Comic Con interviews I read that the writers also try to maintain the sexual tension between Delena. I am really glad about that,since it is a very important trait of DE.

I also loathed this certain couple that had to have sex all the time, I always zoomed out when they were on my screen.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
In one of the Comic Con interviews I read that the writers also try to maintain the sexual tension between Delena. I am really glad about that,since it is a very important trait of DE.

I also loathed this certain couple that had to have sex all the time, I always zoomed out when they were on my screen.
That was good news, I don't want the sexcual tension to be lost either

Maria
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Saturday, how is everyone today?

Stacie!!!!

No way should we consider that cheating! She did not cheat on Stefan with Damon! And NO, I can't see Damon calling Elena baby, or honey. It's just not his style.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Lina Word about the cheating
I am the storm"

Anna