Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Or it can be a mix They have no problem to be both sexy/hot and romantic/sweet

Let's hope that after the storm goes away, there won't be other bumps... but you never know Imagine Delena reunite and then another problem appears
Haha of course it's... Delena; the "universe" is against them. But the more bumps they'll get, the more character developement they'll get.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Agree And the more interesting they'll be If they hadn't got all these bumps and storylines, even the problematic ones, I'd be worried The writers are showing that they care about Delena, that they want them to always have storylines that wouldn't make them boring after a while

Caroline, can you vote for the survivors, please? We have to move on and the new round has only my votes
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agree And the more interesting they'll be If they hadn't got all these bumps and storylines, even the problematic ones, I'd be worried The writers are showing that they care about Delena, that they want them to always have storylines that wouldn't make them boring after a while

Caroline, can you vote for the survivors, please? We have to move on and the new round has only my votes
Exactly. Sure!!!
Damon's ass: #10 because it's kinda dark
Elena's boobs: #22 because you don't see much cleavage (sorry Damon!!! I know you're enjoying them though)
Old 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks

Tally for Damon's ass:
#10 - 2 (Anna, Caroline)

Tally for Elena's boobs:
#22 - 1 (Caroline)
#31 - 1 (Anna)

New video Feelings....
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome.
Babies!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

The music is so beautiful and sad Love the part between 0:41 and 0:49, the comparison between the fireplace scenes where they were happy and the one in 5x10 where he was about to leave her As I said to Sara, I think 5x10 showed once again how alone Damon is, without friends (Rick Rose ), barely with a brother, with ex-friends calling him "a monster" Elena is everything he has left, the only one who believes in him, that believes there is good in him and fight to see it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Yes he has her...his life. He decides to let her go, but she will not be pushed away by him.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly

Caroline, I'm off to bed now Thanks for the nice chat SYT!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly

Caroline, I'm off to bed now Thanks for the nice chat SYT!
You're welcome; it's always nice to chat with you. Ok ciao!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone.

Brought this over from the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I was curious about how people want to end the TVD series (yes I'm THAT bored haha). This was discussed before, but I still see alot of people thinking that Defan will be endgame. That Elena will (somehow) become human again, and start a family of her own.

What do you think? Even though I think that Defan should certainly be reunited as brothers, I think that DE really deserve endgame. Otherwise: what's the point of their journey?
I want Delena, Dalaric, Deremy, and no Defan.

In all seriousness though, I fully expect DE to be endgame. Putting aside the fact that they are the superior couple in every way imaginable, I feel like it would be such a monumental slap in the face for the writers to not choose the fan favorite. It would be one thing if DE was the fan favorite by a small amount, in which case it wouldn't be such a crime for the writers to decide who they want as endgame, but they are winning by a landslide. I understand that it is the writers' vision and their show, but the audience is what gives the show life. Without the audience, the show would be canceled. If the writers made it clear tomorrow that SE are endgame, I'd be willing to bet money that the show would get canceled due to exceptionally low ratings. That's why it's tricky that this specific love triangle seems like it's going to go on until the very last minute because the writers don't have to worry as much about a specific fandom quitting the show. However, I just don't think the writers are so out of touch with reality as to make SE endgame. For their own creative careers as well, it would look like such an immature and unimaginative ending.

It's funny because DE are the underdog in the sense that they don't have their own personal cheerleader on the show, they didn't have the universe draw them in together, they weren't allowed a huge amount of uninterrupted time as a couple, and they weren't the first couple that the audience was introduced to.

And yet, against all odds, they managed to squash all the aforementioned factors and become the fan favorite by an overwhelming majority as well as one of the show's main attractions. They've also managed to transcend the show's own romantic competitions and come on top as one of the best all-time TV couples.

Delena isn't the second half of a triangle, it's a story about genuine, consuming, mature, passionate, love. Stelena needed the universe to draw them in together, while Delena battled the universe to get together. The first one sounds like a mediocre disney movie and the second one sounds like the winner of the TVD triangle.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Well-said.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, Caroline.

I also feel like, as Damon himself said, Elena is his life. For the show to take that away would leave him with nothing. She is what he wants the most in the world as well as what he needs.

Elena may be what Stefan wants most, but what he needs most is to gain control of his ripper tendencies. I can see his happy ending being with Caroline (my happy ending would be her exit from the show, however ) and overcoming his ripperdom.

Now, what does Elena need? She needs to experience life, to be accepted for who she is, and to come to terms with all the aspects of her personality. Clearly, all signs point to Damon being the best long term partner. It's no coincidence that the writers made it clear that Damon is "fine with her either way" while Stefan is not.

Edit: There's also no established alternative love interest for Damon and it is too late to introduce one that the audience can fall in love with. Stefan has Caroline and Katherine.

Not to mention, if both Katherine and Elena ultimately choose Stefan (which Kat has), I'll be disgusted at the favoritism displayed.

Last edited by Maxmeli; 12-20-2013 at 05:24 PM
Old 12-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

I agree with everything.

She is his everything, the love of his life. If he would lose her it would break him beyond repair.

Haha yes that would be so unfair, both ladies picking Steffie. No it's clear that Elena & Kat made their choice. The love triangle/square could get complicated with these storyline theories, but I think it's fine right now (Delena and Steferine). Stefan needs to grow up as well, even though he's 100+.

Ok I'm going to bed. Goodnight!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Goodnight.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

Morning

"There are some people who are so much a part of us, they’ll be with us no matter what.
They are our solid ground, our North Star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us, always.”

#concernedhubby&wifey
I am the storm"

Anna