Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, i know, it was so emotional and beautifully acted And then when Elena has a breakdown and it parallels 4x15 with her putting her hands around her head and crying, my poor baby

The episode was so good, except for Klaroline scenes and Stefan being dropped in the lake

Yeah, i feel the same way, it makes sense she got it changed as she was growing into herself and being more adult I really wanna make a post about allt h eppl who prefer Human Elena because Human elena was always sad and broken basically, nearly suicidal, they really want her back, Elena has grown into being a vampire, there's nothing she can do to change it so she's accepted it and become more mature dealing with it, it's really not about Damon, that's not the whole reason she's changed, she grew up!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
Yeah, i know, it was so emotional and beautifully acted And then when Elena has a breakdown and it parallels 4x15 with her putting her hands around her head and crying, my poor baby
Those episodes were terrible for baby girl, so much sufference... and Jeremy was the last member of her family, her baby brother Still so glad they brought him back: even if I don't like dead-people to come back and I don't want it too many times, I'm glad they did it for Jeremy, Elena deserved him back and he himself too

Quote:
The episode was so good, except for Klaroline scenes and Stefan being dropped in the lake
This

Quote:
Yeah, i feel the same way, it makes sense she got it changed as she was growing into herself and being more adult I really wanna make a post about all the ppl who prefer Human Elena because Human elena was always sad and broken basically, nearly suicidal, they really want her back, Elena has grown into being a vampire, there's nothing she can do to change it so she's accepted it and become more mature dealing with it, it's really not about Damon, that's not the whole reason she's changed, she grew up!
Some people I just don't get it, how can you really wish un-happiness and suicidial tendencies to someone?!? How cannot they see she's happier right now, stronger and more carefree to live?!? First of all, I hate when people distinguish Human!Elena and Vampire!Elena, like they're two entirely different people, when in fact she just grew up (as everyone should do) still being herself Secondly, of course she changed a bit, since her nature changed, but I cannot see the bad in it, since for me she just became more mature and strong, I don't see her changing in a bad way at all
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm serious when i say this, those two scenes are the best performances by Nina and watching her turn it off and then turn it on, just beautiful Yeah, i'm so happy Jer came back, she needed her brother, he was the key to her humanity

Yeah exactly, take it from someone who knows about suicidal thoughts, it's not fun and Elena may have cried and been an emotional mess the first few episodes but that's because she was new and everything was heightened, everyuthing she felt was Yes, ICA, i mean did they seriously expect her to be the same forever? i mean, they srsly think that by her falling for Damon and falling out of love with Stefan it means she's different, she had feelings for Damon way before she was a vampire, she just was too scared to act on them, she didn't just stop loving Stefan but she realized she couldn't be with him and fele the way she does for Damon, it's not her fault, she's not a **** like ppl say, she's had relationships with Matt, Stefan and Damon and all 3 she loved, she's not a ****!

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm serious when i say this, those two scenes are the best performances by Nina and watching her turn it off and then turn it on, just beautiful
Agree, she just needed a single blink of her eyes and there was no more light in them, the emotions were gone And then back Same works for Ian in the fire scene in 5x09 for me

Quote:
Yeah exactly, take it from someone who knows about suicidal thoughts, it's not fun and Elena may have cried and been an emotional mess the first few episodes but that's because she was new and everything was heightened, everyuthing she felt was Yes, ICA, i mean did they seriously expect her to be the same forever? i mean, they srsly think that by her falling for Damon and falling out of love with Stefan it means she's different, she had feelings for Damon way before she was a vampire, she just was too scared to act on them, she didn't just stop loving Stefan but she realized she couldn't be with him and fele the way she does for Damon, it's not her fault, she's not a **** like ppl say, she's had relationships with Matt, Stefan and Damon and all 3 she loved, she's not a ****!
ALL OF THIS

Yeah, people bashing her because she was emotional and she wasn't the perfect vampire ASAP after her transition are incredible! It was a big change for her, like it's for everyone, she needed time and patience to accept everything and move on, she couldn't be perfect immediately

****-shaming is the worse, expecially when it's from a woman to another elena is free to fall and unfall in love whenever and with whomever she wants, she's not a property of this or that Salvatore She didn't cheat on Stefan, she unfell for him and couldn't repress her feelings for Damon anymore, there is no shame in that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Funny you should say that since i watched this special feature on the DVD and JP said basically the same thing Yes, i know, babies BTW their reunion better be in front of the fireplace

Also they think she completely changed, but she didn't,s he's still the same person, just because she's different than Stefan or Damon or caroline doesn't mean she's bad, i mean your personality is heightened and Elena's but she came to terms with what she was dealt and accepted who she was

Yes exactly, i also know a lot about **** shaming, my ex Bestie keeps calling me one and i've only been with one guy, my BF whom i love Elena is nobody's property, she's allowed to feel whatever she wants to feel!

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Funny you should say that since i watched this special feature on the DVD and JP said basically the same thing Yes, i know, babies
Really?!

Quote:
BTW their reunion better be in front of the fireplace
Exactly It's their special place, it needs to witness their reunion too

Quote:
Also they think she completely changed, but she didn't,s he's still the same person, just because she's different than Stefan or Damon or caroline doesn't mean she's bad, i mean your personality is heightened and Elena's but she came to terms with what she was dealt and accepted who she was
Exactly Like in 5x08, when Caroline spoke about "the Elena I used to know"... yeah, like she never killed or plotted to protect her family and friends She deal with things in her own way, like it should be

Quote:
Yes exactly, i also know a lot about **** shaming, my ex Bestie keeps calling me one and i've only been with one guy, my BF whom i love Elena is nobody's property, she's allowed to feel whatever she wants to feel!
I know bb Exactly
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-16-2013, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, about how she moves her eyes or smth and you could tell she was gone

Yes, all their important moments, except 3x10 and 3x19, have been in front of that fireplace!

I was actually talking yesterday to someone about how if Jesse was biting Tyler Caroline would have done the exact same thing! speaking of, i rewatched 4x07 and 4x08 the other night, ugh i wanted to slap her, i may love her but seriously!

I serious Daughter, i'm going to attack her, i will pull a Elena versus Caroline move from 4x16, totally serious

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, about how she moves her eyes or smth and you could tell she was gone
Me and JP agreeing on soemthing... it's a strange sensation

Quote:
Yes, all their important moments, except 3x10 and 3x19, have been in front of that fireplace!
Exactly, so this has to happen too there

Quote:
I was actually talking yesterday to someone about how if Jesse was biting Tyler Caroline would have done the exact same thing! speaking of, i rewatched 4x07 and 4x08 the other night, ugh i wanted to slap her, i may love her but seriously!
Exactly, and it's normal and fair for me Who wouldn't try to save the man/woman she/he loves in a danger situation? Don't remind me those episodes for Caroline So proud Elena stood up against her, I would have said even worse

Quote:
I serious Daughter, i'm going to attack her, i will pull a Elena versus Caroline move from 4x16, totally serious
Oh I'd like to see that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

i knew you'd say that

Yes, exactly, even their breakup occured there! I really don't consider it a breakup since he never used the words breakup just that he needed to let her go and he refuses to change himself or her, but i'm in denial i guess

I wanted Elena to say stuff about how Caroline has a thing for Klaus and he's so much worse than Damon and yet Caroline doesn't mind Klaus I mean, he killed Jenna snd almost sacrifcied her and Tyler in S2 and also killed Tyler's mom and seperated TC

Just no stakes.

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, exactly, even their breakup occured there! I really don't consider it a breakup since he never used the words breakup just that he needed to let her go and he refuses to change himself or her, but i'm in denial i guess
I'm not sure too it was a break-up Looked like a big fight to me, TBH If it's a break-up indeed, well, I thijnk it'd last even less than the one in 4x09, when he let her go thinking it was the right thing to do

Quote:
I wanted Elena to say stuff about how Caroline has a thing for Klaus and he's so much worse than Damon and yet Caroline doesn't mind Klaus I mean, he killed Jenna snd almost sacrifcied her and Tyler in S2 and also killed Tyler's mom and seperated TC
That would be my dream too But I guess the writers needs to give credit to Caroline's words for those who are still in denial and believes her, so she won't be call-out about her relationship with Klaus Oh well, I'm sure she'll be proved wrong once again, so I don't even mind

Quote:
Just no stakes.
Yeah, guess those aren't needed... and still kind of illegal in real-life

Have to go now, bb, my student is waiting for me SYL!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Yes, exactly!

thank god Emotionless Elena called he rout

Yeah.

Bye bb, SYL

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I'm not sure too it was a break-up Looked like a big fight to me, TBH If it's a break-up indeed, well, I thijnk it'd last even less than the one in 4x09, when he let her go thinking it was the right thing to do
Yeah CD said that too. Haha yes Damon let her go in 4x09, and then we got the ILY scene in 4x10. So I'm curious what 5x11 will bring.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline It's the 100th episode so there better be good stuff

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Hello!!! Yeah otherwise I won't call it a "celebration." There are sooo many theories about 5x11, and all the crazy stuff what could happen.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just want it now

Sara | tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top