Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Haha yes, bad JP!!! But now something that's good: Nina said "I'll talk our scriptwriters into writing an Damon-Elena marriage into the Vampire diaries."

Go Nina!!!!

Ohh yeah I saw that and that made my soul cry happy tears

Anna, Caroline can't be criticized even when she's dead wrong?? Or is it she's off limits because she's dead wrong and there's no justifying her actions??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
Anna, Caroline can't be criticized even when she's dead wrong?? Or is it she's off limits because she's dead wrong and there's no justifying her actions??
So it seems and no, it's not the 2nd one you wrote, she's off limits because she cannot be criticazed anyway, she has her rights, so apparently she's off limits

Maybe they should consider not to write her always as an anti Damon/Delena person, it's boring and none cares about it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
So it seems and no, it's not the 2nd one you wrote, she's off limits because she cannot be criticazed anyway, she has her rights, so apparently she's off limits

Maybe they should consider not to write her always as an anti Damon/Delena person, it's boring and none cares about it
Seriously..I mean, it's not like her extremely biased and slanted opinion is gonna keep DE apart anyways and all it does is make her look reeeeeally bad after her flirtation with Klaus

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Seriously..I mean, it's not like her extremely biased and slanted opinion is gonna keep DE apart anyways and all it does is make her look reeeeeally bad after her flirtation with Klaus
Exactly, I don't see the point Delena won't break up or be torn apart by her words and thoughts, so what's the point? Keep repeating that Damon isn't good for Elena won't lead anywhere, just like in the last season, it'll be the copy of it this year too Which is ok,no problem, better for us, but it's so annoying
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly, I don't see the point Delena won't break up or be torn apart by her words and thoughts, so what's the point? Keep repeating that Damon isn't good for Elena won't lead anywhere, just like in the last season, it'll be the copy of it this year too Which is ok,no problem, better for us, but it's so annoying
It's definitely annoying and it has no real purpose. Constantly bashing Damon to Elena does nothing but piss Elena off and hint Caroline, she's not getting pissed at her man that's for sure and each time Caroline starts in on Damon again, Elena gets a little more fed up, you can see it written all over her face and I don't really see her putting up with it much longer tbh.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's definitely annoying and it has no real purpose. Constantly bashing Damon to Elena does nothing but piss Elena off and hint Caroline, she's not getting pissed at her man that's for sure and each time Caroline starts in on Damon again, Elena gets a little more fed up, you can see it written all over her face and I don't really see her putting up with it much longer tbh.
Exactly It's not that Caroline is attacking him on solid basis, it's the same old speech thta proves only she (as all the others) doesn't know Damon and his relationship with Elena at all It's normal Elena gets mad for that and defends her man, who did nothing wrong, so either they'll break Elena/Caroline friendship once again (and I hope forever ) to build up that again or it's pointless for everyone

Or they're making this comments about Damon beign bad again because the Augustine thing will leave a mark on him and he'll become "evil" for a while again and Elena will have to face people keep telling her so and fight for her man once again!! Don't think it'd happen, but could be
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly It's not that Caroline is attacking him on solid basis, it's the same old speech thta proves only she (as all the others) doesn't know Damon and his relationship with Elena at all It's normal Elena gets mad for that and defends her man, who did nothing wrong, so either they'll break Elena/Caroline friendship once again (and I hope forever ) to build up that again or it's pointless for everyone

Or they're making this comments about Damon beign bad again because the Augustine thing will leave a mark on him and he'll become "evil" for a while again and Elena will have to face people keep telling her so and fight for her man once again!! Don't think it'd happen, but could be
Completely agree. The problem with Caroline's argument is that she can't honestly speak on one single bad thing Damon's done in a long time so she has to keep rehashing the S1 crap and honestly, it's time she just got over it all ready. I still say she booty hurt that Damon never wanted her and was just using her where as Elena, he'd gladly give up everything for.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm amazed how many people want to see badass Damon again. But I don't think that will happen either, considering the 5x10 syp...oh nevermind.
Or maybe later...but I hope not. He has Elena now; he's not alone.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Even worse, she never makes examples of his so called "bad actions", not even those in season1 I'm ok with the fact she'll never fogive him for what he did to her, I even don't really care, she just have to leave them alone!!

have to go now, girls, it was nice to chat with you
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

I don't care about Caroline never forgiving Damon, what I do care about though is her projecting her own crap onto Elena

Okay Anna

Honestly, I think Damon still is badass, he's just not angry anymore

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah she should leave DE alone. She already forgot Bonnie saying Elena was happy.
Ok bye Anna.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Honestly, I think Damon still is badass, he's just not angry anymore
Well I mean "evil" Damon (not the right word, but you know what I mean). We don't need Damon going in circles like Stefan. Maybe 2 staps back (because of the Augustine storyline), but Elena could help him out of it.

Edit: oops doublepost!!!
Old 11-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I mean "evil" Damon (not the right word, but you know what I mean). We don't need Damon going in circles like Stefan. Maybe 2 staps back (because of the Augustine storyline), but Elena could help him out of it.

Edit: oops doublepost!!!
Oh no, I don't want Damon regressing like that. I'm okay with Damon going a little dark for awhile after what he's about to go through but nothing Elena can't bring him back from

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 11-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh no, I don't want Damon regressing like that. I'm okay with Damon going a little dark for awhile after what he's about to go through but nothing Elena can't bring him back from
Yeah exactly. He has come so far and Elena is willing to fight for him. And he for her.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah exactly. He has come so far and Elena is willing to fight for him. And he for her.
Agreed

my tumblr|| Jess