Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Stacie:

Sam:

Alex:

Nm Alex, about to watch the upcoming episode of TW right now. Someone from the other forum I go to sent me a link, so I'm going to watch early lol. Anyone else want the link?
Old 08-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Scary is definitely the word Maria Indeed I think that's what they want spread BS and create drama so people won't post there anymore or if they do , they post just to freak out ! That's sad they shouldn't enter in their game and ignore them !

Well back on track or we'll get in trouble !

Stace where's the countdown bb ?

We need DE back !!!!! Our bbs together finally and HAPPY even if it's just for a little while

EDIT : That's great Josh ! Enjoy the watching bb ! Yes , please I want the link

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-17-2013 at 12:48 PM
Old 08-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes please I would love the link, Josh.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Had to post this again:

Old 08-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Season 5 TVD and DELENA Countdown:

6 Weeks and 5 days, 47 Days, 1128 Hours, and 4,060,800 Seconds.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Sent the link, Alex and Stacie!
Old 08-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh yeah Maria , DAT SLAP !! I love that scene , Damon so deserved it and Elena was expressing all the tension , worry , fear , frustration she had thinking she would lose him forever !

Aw Stace ILY ! So yellow now ... hum ok We're getting more and more closer guys DE as a couple is right there
I'm in a way better mood today !

Got your PM Josh , thanks again bb !

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-17-2013 at 01:04 PM
Old 08-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
Oh yeah Maria , DAT SLAP !! I love that scene , Damon so deserved it and Elena was expressing all the tension , worry , fear , frustration she had thinking she would lose him forever !

Aw Stace ILY ! So yellow now ... hum ok We're getting more and more closer guys DE as a couple is right there
I'm in a way better mood today !

Got your PM Josh , thanks again bb !
No prob! lol. Two more months left before TVD premieres! What all are you guys excited to see? For me, DE, Damon/Jeremy, Damon/Kat, Elena/Kat, and Beremy since KG hinted at beremy having moments this season. That's about it, besides DE working together to find out the Salvatore secrets, and Damon telling Elena more about his life and his mom, etc.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Supreme Fan

OMG, the finale of TW.

Thanks Joshie. You are da best.

Old 08-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
No prob! lol. Two more months left before TVD premieres! What all are you guys excited to see? For me, DE, Damon/Jeremy, Damon/Kat, Elena/Kat, and Beremy since KG hinted at beremy having moments this season. That's about it, besides DE working together to find out the Salvatore secrets, and Damon telling Elena more about his life and his mom, etc.
I'm mostly like you , DE is the main reason I'm excited of course ( every part of their relationship ) , but I'm also looking forward the Damon/Jer scenes ( hopefully they'll create some bromance ! ) , Beremy storyline can be interesting too !
Damon/Kat and Elena/Kat , I want to see it cause I want to see Elena in possessive mode with her man " don't touch my man you b****"! And maybe some girls fight ! Ah jealousy !
I'm curious about Damon/Kat cause I want to see if she'll be one of those putting doubts in his head : like the "it's always gonna be Stefan " BS or if she's gonna be bitchy as usual but that's all !
And somehow I'm curious to see how they'll handle the Stefan-Silas storyline !
Really it's been a while since I'm that impatient to see the show !
Old 08-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
I'm mostly like you , DE is the main reason I'm excited of course ( every part of their relationship ) , but I'm also looking forward the Damon/Jer scenes ( hopefully they'll create some bromance ! ) , Beremy storyline can be interesting too !
Damon/Kat and Elena/Kat , I want to see it cause I want to see Elena in possessive mode with her man " don't touch my man you b****"! And maybe some girls fight ! Ah jealousy !
I'm curious about Damon/Kat cause I want to see if she'll be one of those putting doubts in his head : like the "it's always gonna be Stefan " BS or if she's gonna be bitchy as usual but that's all !
And somehow I'm curious to see how they'll handle the Stefan-Silas storyline !
Really it's been a while since I'm that impatient to see the show !
Basically we are the same then, lol. Looking forward to DE scenes the most, Damon being a good boyfriend and everyone wanting to be his girlfriend, DE lovey dovey moments, DEX(of course), and Damon hopefully just being less piney this season.

I'm looking forward to the Damon/Jeremy stuff too. Him taking care of Jeremy, the banter, him being a dick to Jeremy, Damon protecting Jeremy from the kids at school from that one spoiler, and the whole Damon/Elena long distance thing.

I'm especially looking forward to the dynamic between Damon, Elena, and Kat the most, especially Damon and Kat and them snarking at one another. Kat and Elena's dynamic is also something I'm looking forward to. I wonder if Kat will interact with Jeremy?

I'm kinda looking forward to all the stuff Silas is going to be doing as Stefan, but not the whole doppelganger of twu luv stuff, or Stefan being all broody when he gets out the water. I haven't been excited for this show like this since s1-2, and it's not even for the show as a whole but just DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper31 (View Post)
OMG, the finale of TW.

Thanks Joshie. You are da best.

No prob, I'm awesome like that Love the art!
Old 08-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday, how is everyone doing today?

Stacie, thanks for that really nice post you wrote on the Nian thread. Much appreciated! I think it calmed people down, for the time being at least. That is, until some silly naysayer decides to drop another bombshell or something.

They should all know by now to trust whatever Stacie says!

Thanks everyone here for the gifs, pics, and the countdown. We're almost in the home stretch aren't we? When does the DVD come out? Should be soon right? Any word on if there are deleted scenes, or special features we should be on the look out for?
Old 08-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Aw Josh , yes , we're the same !

Hum , Jer/Kat interactions ... I haven't thought about it , good question !

Oh god let's hope for no pining Damon , I think I can't take it anymore We'll see him with doubts at some point , I'm sure of that but as long as it's only that I'm ok !

Silas and his evil plans could be entertaining but Stefan being the victim again after the water thing , ugh with everyone taking care of him and being concerned , I'm definitely not impatient to see Saint baby bro making his come back !

Lina
Old 08-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Old 08-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone? Not here that long
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top