Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
I think they shouldn't have killed off Jeremy in the first place. Before the finale they never planned on bringing him back, but then they remembered he was Elena's last family member and that Elena wouldn't really be happy or get over that so fast for next season, which they wanted her to be happy for, so they brought him back because they didn't want depressed, sad, Elena for s5. IMO they kill off too many family members/adults just for shock value to me, and Jeremy never should have died to begin with.

I miss Alaric too, and wish they had brought him back as well because he's really Damon's only friend, besides Liz. I'm really hoping for some Damon/Liz scenes this season, please!

Jeremy/Anna was awesome together and I shipped them in s1. I never got his whole infatuation thing with Vicki so I was glad he moved on to Anna, then they killed her. It seems the guy can't get a break, seeing as this show loves killing off his girlfriends.

Speaking of Vicki, I thought it was hilarious how she was dancing around in her panties, Damon with no shirt on, yet Damon didn't have sex with her! I thought that was hilarious, considering how much of a manwhore/player Damon is. Unless it was off-screen? LOL.

I agree with all the Jer thing

Aw yes Damon/Liz scenes , I'm looking forward that too !!! He really cares about her , I remember the "because you're my friend " when they were in that cave or whatever it is and he didn't hurt her though she tried to kill him !!!

Yeah poor guy is in desperate need of some loving and one that last this time His track record is terrible even Bonnie is dead now

Good point
Well they probably had sex , I mean it's Damon we're talking about here and they just skip it cause the dance scene was better to show !!!
Something definitely happened off-screen

Stace that quote OMG yes mutual bloodsharing we need that

Cal
Old 08-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, cool. Thanks.

Stacie! I'm half way through that first list of rec's you gave me.

Alex!

I just remembered Julie saying they were doing a montage in the first episode so viewers could see what the characters have been up to during the summer. If we only get a short bit of DEx in this montage, because of course that's what they been doing all summer, and that is it, I will be ticked.

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 08-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Of course that has been their main activity Cal so they have to give us Dex , no other way or I will take a plane a hunt JP and co down But actually for once I'm pretty confident about it

Nina posted that quote , hum , someone is enjoying filming some scenes ... or wants to go further with them

Tally (vote for your favorite scene):
#120 - 2 (Val, Stacie)
Old 08-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
I agree with all the Jer thing

Aw yes Damon/Liz scenes , I'm looking forward that too !!! He really cares about her , I remember the " you're my friend " when they were in that cave or whatever and he didn't hurt her though she tried to kill him !!!

Yeah poor guy is in desperate need of some loving and one that last this time His track record is terrible even Bonnie is dead now

Good point
Well they probably had sex , I mean it's Damon we're talking about and they just skip it cause the dance scene was better to show !
Something definitely happened off-screen

Stace that quote

Cal
That scene in the cave you're talking about, that's my all time fave moment that made me ship Damon/Liz as friends. It was hilarious how he pretended he was going to kill her and then told her he wouldn't do it, because she's his friend, despite her trying to kill him and his brother.

Yeah, maybe they had sex off-screen because I always thought it was hilarious how he wasn't shown to have sex with her, yet he flirts with any woman he talks too! Oops. and I made a error in my post. I meant he had his shirt unbuttoned and open, not no shirt on.

Do you guys want to play a game? Name your top 5 fave sexy Damon hookups/sexy scenes! I'll start off!

1: Damon and Kat in 2x01. That was hot and intense! Loved it, especially the ripping of the shirts, showing of the bra, the kisses, all of that!

2: Damon/Isobel was my close second! Their chemistry and flirting, the way Damon played with her and flirted with her, then got all serious and threatened her and told her to leave Elena alone? The "Katherine wants something from me? You tell that little B* to come get it herself" I seriously cheered at that line! And the "I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why, because it sends a message"! I especially loved the Kat line though, because I was glad he was getting over because she played with him and his feelings, and I didn't like that.

3: Damon/Kelly was hot as well! Loved their little flirting at the bar, the cherry thing she did with her mouth, the way they went at it against the wall at the BH and how he held her ass in the air while kissing!

4: Damon/Rebekah was hot to me too! Loved how they kissed, the flirting at the bar for them, and Damon's line about how she would have had to be gentle with Matt, and Rebekah saying she can be gentle, leading into the not so gentle scene with her and Damon lol.

5: Damon/Elena in 4x08 was seriously hot as hell! Loved the scene where Damon thinks she's gone, she comes out the bathroom(right? It was the bathroom?) and jumps in the bed, the "I'm happy scene", the implied BJ and eating out, the thrusts, the mutual, simultaneous orgasms! Loved it!

ETA It doesn't have to be his hookups. It could just be any Damon/Elena scene you found sexy, Damon scene you found sexy, Damon/other chick scene you found sexy, Damon flirting scenes, anything you found sexy that involves damon.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Everything that involves Damon is sexy , even him ripping someone's heart

Ok so for me it's :

5- The scene where Elena is training in season 3 Ep 8 I think and she tells Damon she doesn't want to be broken in front of Stefan and there is that moment where he shows her the way to a vampire's heat , uff the sexual tension was crazy there , Elena's breathe , the way they looked at each other

4- Damon/Kat in 2x01 cause I agree , it's just so hot , the shirt thing and everything they just eat each other ... No real feelings there but the hookup is just a turned on !

3- The whole 3x19 hotel- makeout scene , cause the first part when they look at each other : eye sex , after when he is in the bed and touches her hand she just can't handle it breathing loudly : talk about sexual tension ! And then the kisses , specially the part when he pushes her against the wall ...

2- 4x07 Dex and fireplace makeout ( for me it comes together actually ) the whole thing is just HOT I mean lip bitting , kisses (eat each other would be more appropriate) ... everything ! And the part when she's against the wall and he grabs her leg to get better access as the pervy here would say is just

1- But for me the most sexy one is 4x08 morning Dex , it's just uff How she's so eager , she's the one starting it while he's a little sleepy yet
Her little smile cause she knows he is enjoying what she's doing down there Her wanting him to go south EVERYTHING !! HOTTEST ! AND SYNCH ORGASMS !!!

I like the ones you mention though , if it had been a 10 favorites , the Damon/Kelly and Damon/Isobel sure would have been there for me too ! I specially loved the Isobel one ! He was so manipulative badass , so sexy !

God we need to get to do a badass survivor , it would be AWESOME !!

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-05-2013 at 04:24 PM
Old 08-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL I just noticed that everyone loves ripping Damon's shirts LOL. Elena did it. Kat did it. Rebekah did it.

Anyway, if I had chosen a all-DE sexy scenes our list would have legit been identical. I loved all the moments you mentioned, especially the "way to a vampire's heart" one. That was chock full of intense, sexy, energy and flirting! Loved how at the end Elena was inching closer like she wanted to kiss him, and she was staring at his lips, which, when isn't she? LOL.

Loved 3x19, that was a great DE moment cockblocked by Jeremy. I seriously wanted to see if they was going to go at it right outside the motel or not! Loved the ass grabbing and little breathy moans! As well as the beginning of it in the room when they held hands!

4x07 was great! Loved how it started with the dance, then kissing, then full on ravishing lol. Loved how they was up against the firewall grinding against one another too. Oh, forgot the riding Elena did like a true cowgirl! LOL.

4x07 and 4x08 is both loved by me, but I love 4x08 much better than 4x07! Loved how they started off kissing, then Elena climbed on top of him, loved the glimpse of her naked ass lol, then the BJ and how she looked up at him teasing him, then how she had guided his hands down to her panties in that one shot, how he pulled her bra down for the nipple slip, the eating out he did, the thrusts that was shown and Elena's facial expressions as well as Damon's, and the synch orgasms like you said!

Great list!

ETA: Yes, Badass Damon survivor next!
Old 08-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
✩Twin Flames✩ DamonღElena✩ #1960: Season 5 will bring more DE loving, spooning, hugs, and dancing.
ah yes, spooning
Old 08-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes, we MUST have a Damon bad ass survivor nexy.

Alex, after you read the Divergent series read Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
LOL I just noticed that everyone loves ripping Damon's shirts LOL. Elena did it. Kat did it. Rebekah did it.

Great list!

ETA: Yes, Badass Damon survivor next!
Yeah poor guy isn't gonna have any shirt left , and if you think about the crazy summer with Elena no clothes left at all !

Aw thanks bb , your list wasn't bad either , I think if we wanted too we could find at least one Damon sexy moment in every Ep of the show !
Ian would have chemistry with a rock or a tree hence his makeout scenes are so intense ! But with Nina the chemistry is just beyond the charts , uff !
Same goes for Nina actually , she would have chemistry with almost everything but I think with Ian it's duplicated !

EDIT : Aw new reading suggestion thanks Stace Will check it bb !

Cass
Old 08-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Their chemistry! So true. Reminded me of this tweet recently...

Quote:
@TheJoshuaButler: #LiveFromMysticFalls: Epic scenes today with @iansomerhalder & @ninadobrev. When they're in a room together, magic happens. #DirectorPride

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 08-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknowyoueither (View Post)
Their chemistry! So true. Reminded me of this tweet recently...

Aw it's exactly that , apart they are already amazing but together it's just unbelievable I'm so impatient to see their "magic " operate again , I need season 5 now
Old 08-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love this title. I'm excited for the next season
Old 08-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
Yeah poor guy isn't gonna have any shirt left , and if you think about the crazy summer with Elena no clothes left at all !

Aw thanks bb , your list wasn't bad either , I think if we wanted too we could find at least one Damon sexy moment in every Ep of the show !
Ian would have chemistry with a rock or a tree hence his makeout scenes are so intense ! But with Nina the chemistry is just beyond the charts , uff !
Same goes for Nina actually , she would have chemistry with almost everything but I think with Ian it's duplicated !

EDIT : Aw new reading suggestion thanks Stace Will check it bb !

Cass
I'm back, was eating dinner!

Yeah, poor Damon having his fave shirts ruined! I also thought the Damon/Andie bathtub scene was hot too, but it didn't make it into my top 5 though.

LOL, yeah, I think if we all looked hard enough there'll be a lot more sexy moments we could see. Like in s1 when he pretended to be drunk and couldn't button his shirt, so he had Elena do it? LOL, that was both hilarious, especially since he left the room buttoning his shirt and Elena had this look on her face, and sexy for DE.

Ian and Nina both have amazing chemistry with everyone, but together it's like amped up to a thousand!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Addicted Fan

The Damon/Andie scene was great yes , I think he bites her on that one !

Yes that scene is really good , Damon playing drunk , like seriously ?!! And at the beginning , when she's calling Stefan and he said "Better , me " , oh yeah definitely better !
I think Damon is amazing from the beginning , the pilot wasn't the best episode ever but when he showed up with the " Hello brother " I was like ok now this might be getting interesting !
I also loved the phone call in 1x11 when DE are on their way to Georgia , Damon is hilarious and Stefan so pissed off ! And his "what the hell " when Lexie's boyfriend attacks him Also the DE scenes were really good in that Ep , you can see the bonding grow between them Though they already had some good scenes in 1x03 !!

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-05-2013 at 07:03 PM
Old 08-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok so it's 04:25 am here , need to think in go to bed even if I'm not whiling to sleep so I'm off now , night guys ,

Stace

Josh

Cal

Cass

Everyone here

EDIT : Sorry for the dp !

Tally (vote for your favorite scene):
#120 - 2 (Val, Stacie)

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-05-2013 at 07:29 PM